Reddit???

MinnBobber

I recently started to check out reddit but my posts get auto-removed. Joined 5 years ago never used it.

How do I get past that, get karma comment points?
Are 5 needed ?
Thanks

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Poostuff

Poostuff

Please delete
Fuck Reddit, don’t bother it’s just getting worse. You’re probably too new to post in those threads, a bit like the classifieds here.
Try posting in other threads for now.

Max3334

Hi, I had a question has anyone had any experience with buy vaporizer through reddit? I’ve have experience hear and on vape life forum before it shut down. Never on Reddit, I’m a little worried about scammers.

Max3334,

ginolicious

Reddit is good for streaming sports and even at that it’s been failing hard. Before covid that is.

ginolicious,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Hi, I had a question has anyone had any experience with buy vaporizer through reddit? I’ve have experience hear and on vape life forum before it shut down. Never on Reddit, I’m a little worried about scammers.
I did a trade on Reddit. It was a perfect transaction.

acstorfer,

BuzzDanklin

I have made a few purchases (all successful) from reddit but I have not sold anything there yet.

I do notice a lot of reddit subs have posting requirements (usually a set amount of Karma) before you can start threads, and sometimes even comment.

BuzzDanklin,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I've bought/sold on Reddit without issues ... (always PayPal G&S though ...)

JCat,

Max3334

I used Venmo and I was excited to the point I didn’t even notice the pictures of the item that the seller sent to me had no date or username, I was just excited to get me hands on it.

Max3334,
Top Bottom