Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
The opal on the back is what caught my eye originally :D
he is called @davemanglass on instagram

I dm'ed him for custom q-tip jar but he said he was way too busy lol, got the rig thru a gallary thingy
It’s that Gold Amethyst or Royal Jelly on dichro and reticello??
Nice 👍🏽 rig!!!
Congrats!!!!

EuroVapeSim2

Volvo FH Globetrotter XL
Got a new piece lasts week, artist is chuckmillionglassmachine on instagram.

fadt7DW.jpg

Last edited:

EuroVapeSim2

Volvo FH Globetrotter XL
I'm a big fan of the encalmo, I had the choice of this or another very similar piece with only 1 section of coloured glass at the base with it's own beautiful fume but it just wasn't as impressive when you hold them in your hands and I just love the colours used for the one I chose.

MegaMan2k

Had to get a new banger so i changed over to Joel Halen from Evan Shore, my last Evan had un-even surface in the dish which resulted in hotspots ( and also made it impossible to clean, resulted in short life-span due to chazz ) so i didnt want to take that risk again. Also copped the matching carb-cap for the rig!

Joel halen bangers has longer neck putting more space between the bucket and the rig compared to the Evan,
Its also shorter, which makes it easier to clean because the depth of the bucket is not equal to the lenght of a q-tip which was the case with the Evan. I know some people love that but for me its totally over kill.
and most importantly, the dish is perfectly level and measures the same temp all around !

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
how do you like that DabRite sensor?
Have you tried any others?

I am torn between it and a TemperTerp... I've been reluctant to go with an IR device as I always have difficult time reading clear quartz.

MegaMan2k

how do you like that DabRite sensor?
Have you tried any others?

I am torn between it and a TemperTerp... I've been reluctant to go with an IR device as I always have difficult time reading clear quartz.
I can only compare it to the Terpometer which i used before i got the dabrite.
Theres a slight learning curve to the dabrite, but ones ur dialed in its pretty consistnt. where the terpometer is easer to use from the get-go

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Its also shorter, which makes it easier to clean because the depth of the bucket is not equal to the lenght of a q-tip which was the case with the Evan. I know some people love that but for me its totally over kill.

I agree, I'm not a fan of the ultra deep buckets. IME its just more room for oil to condense. Sometimes I miss my old halo setup and how easy it was to clean with that short dish.

Curious to hear more about the dabRite vs terpometer; do you still have/use your terpometer, or did you get rid of it?

MegaMan2k

Good to hear im not alone on the bucket depth !

I dialed the dabrite in by using my terpometer temps as a reference, measuring with both devices at the same time and when i was at my prefered terpometer temp i simple took note of what the dab-rite read at that point, and i had my terpometer-temp converted to dab-rite temp.

i did that a few times and now i dont feel the need to use the terpometer at all anymore..

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks for your feedback! Do you ever have any difficulty getting the sensor in the right spot after a torching?

I think I am going to get off the fence.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: MegaMan2k

MegaMan2k

@FlyingLow
no problem brother.

Once you set it to the right distance it reamains in that place, from there on i dont touch/move the arm, i lift the rig for torching and put it back down in the same spot

MegaMan2k,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Wanted to pick up a piece I could take apart for easier cleaning. I sometimes feel like my vigorous shaking with ISO and salt doesn't get my down stems clean. Now I can take my down stem out and rub it.
Glass is quite thick. They offer two options for this piece, this was the more heavy duty piece.

View attachment 5220
View attachment 5220View attachment 5221

Screwing around with some fun @davesmith options.
View attachment 5222View attachment 5223View attachment 5224
So I got curious cuz of you and this happened.
001 (1).jpg002.jpg
Fantastic piece and I am loving the design.
Works perfectly for kicking back on the couch and fits either hand naturally.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I've had my eye on almost exactly the same piece for some time.
Where did you get it, and please convince me that I need one!!!

Took three weeks from order to delivery.
Incredibly nice to use sitting on the couch.
I put in another Order for a couple different pieces.
36 inch tube folded to 18 inches long.
38 mm x 4 mm glass perfect joint and down stem.
10-10 am doing again and definitely recommend them.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Liberty_0209_2-47_600x.jpg

Decided to just use the product photo as I'm a bit too lazy to snap some good pics of it but I received this Blowfish Glass zong from Brothers With Glass on Thursday and have been loving it! I almost went with the TAG one @Ramahs had posted up but decided to go with a bit more color then the typical clear glass I get.

Top Bottom