• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Ramahs, that is an enviable collection. The steamroller is impressive, and those bubbler make me drool. The new decanter looking piece is just beautiful. My No Buy will be ending soon, and GRAV will be hearing from me...
I have their Gravity Bong, and finally figured out how to use it with a vape ( I didn't know how to use it at all). I'd use it more if I didn't have to worry about my cat knocking it over. It's epic.

Yeah, gravity bongs require lots of simple-slow muscle control, as you have to lift them extremely slowly.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Yeah, gravity bongs require lots of simple-slow muscle control, as you have to lift them extremely slowly.
It sure isn't meant to be my daily driver, that's for sure. I'm glad I figured out how to use it, and now I can think of it waiting for a party or High Holiday. That's a much better thought than that it's an unusable dust catcher. Still, in every collection there will be pieces favored more or less than their brethren. Now, at least, the gravity bong has a place in the collection and is no longer in the 'pass along' pile.

Cilleire

EuroVapeSim2
Just picked up this Al Gore piece, loving the pink.

20200414-111954-2.jpg

EVlL 55

...i get all my nails ..coils...etc. from 710coils...
Its nice being able to use smaller & 10mm pieces again w/out tipping...(for the most part....of course theres the "minis"...& "micros" ...that will tip from a strong fart....but the banger/axial setup is pretty much weightless compared to the alternatives.

...here's another 10mm piece from Orian Glass.
N.S. yellow...this is like 5"....but the offset leanback mouthpiece & flared can make it ideal for the e nail banger setup..very comfortable in the hand too.
...theres no way a liger,... a NewVape piece or a Dnail w/ a drop down would work on this guy....but i have zero issues w/ the 710 coils gear....i traded up for this one a little before tbe Pandemic

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron23

...here's another 10mm piece from Orian Glass.
N.S. yellow...this is like 5"....but the offset leanback mouthpiece & flared can make it ideal for the e nail banger setup..very comfortable in the hand too.
...theres no way a liger,... a NewVape piece or a Dnail w/ a drop down would work on this guy....but i have zero issues w/ the 710 coils gear....i traded up for this one a little before tbe Pandemic
Also very nice, man. I too like @710Coils stuff and I like Shane a lot too. Can't go wrong getting bangers and coils from him, IMO.

Cheers

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Wanted to pick up a piece I could take apart for easier cleaning. I sometimes feel like my vigorous shaking with ISO and salt doesn't get my down stems clean. Now I can take my down stem out and rub it.
Glass is quite thick. They offer two options for this piece, this was the more heavy duty piece.

20210112_054315[1].jpg
20210112_054315[1].jpg20210112_054107[1].jpg

Screwing around with some fun @davesmith options.
20210112_054247[1].jpg20210112_054457[1].jpg20210112_054714[1].jpg

arb

Semi shaved ape
Wanted to pick up a piece I could take apart for easier cleaning. I sometimes feel like my vigorous shaking with ISO and salt doesn't get my down stems clean. Now I can take my down stem out and rub it.
Glass is quite thick. They offer two options for this piece, this was the more heavy duty piece.

View attachment 5220
View attachment 5220View attachment 5221

View attachment 5222View attachment 5223View attachment 5224
Love the oblate mouthpiece and wish more makers used them.
🍑

arb

Semi shaved ape
I didn't know about that style until I received it yesterday. I do like it very much, really nice lip feel. Thanks for letting me know what it is called. I didn't mention it because I didn't know how to describe it.
I saw it on the gate please excuse the link I have no control over what the sticker says.I did have one until I broke it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

View attachment 5220
View attachment 5220View attachment 5221

View attachment 5222View attachment 5223View attachment 5224
Nice find! I love a very similar piece I picked up a few years ago from Sheldon Black... same typed of diffuser perc, removable downstem and mouthpiece. I just love pieces that fully disassemble, plus you can try different downstems.

After some monumental USPS fuckups, I finally got my Titty rig today!
ESB even hooked me up with a few extras for the wait... this was a Black Friday purchase that just finally made it home after it's second attempt.

This piece is so aesthetically smooth and in spite of its name, the lines are quite unoffensive. The banger is absolutely sick. It is a deep dish banger, that has been stretched out, the neck extends about 2x further than a standard banger. The bottom of the banger is etched with the logo, and it is found again on the bottom of the base. Check out these stock pics (they show better detail than what I took). It is exquisite, no welds or joints, everything just flows together seamlessly.

I kinda splurged on this package, as I had been wanting one for some time. The full order includes a bombproof case [appears much more robust than pelican], a CAD pearl, a ruby pearl, their new quartz jar/insert, and a bubble plug spinner cap.

The new quartz jar/insert is pretty sick. It is tall and appears to hold a nice amount in the tall cup. I love that I can use it as a jar, then instead of scraping, just drop the insert into a banger to get all the goodies! The insert also has an etched bottom, kinda a trippy swirl... it test fit well into all my 710 bangers as well. *****EDIT***** This quartz jar is a real gem, especially for those travelin' light. I like to have setups ready to go, and I can now load my material, toss in a ruby pearl, throw a cap on it, and be ready to drop in a moments notice. Great for travel, I can see keeping a few on me for nights out.

I don't know what this perc is called, but really digging it. Minimal diffusion, and does not quite "stack", but it sure pushes a lot of water to the top and gets a lot of contact with vapor... I am really digging every aspect of this so far.

My setup is exactly as pictured below, except I upgraded to the bubble plug spinner. It has the same aesthetics but with a three-hole spinner tip instead of a directional tip.

evanshoretitty3.jpg
IMG_3067.jpg
IMG_3065_1400x.jpg
ESB350Rig1f__25299.1576261124_1024x1024@2x.jpg
infinityjar2__16710.1607301560.jpg

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Zongs add so much volume, they hit hard!

Yeah. This one's about 16.5" tall, and would probably be around 26" if it were "straightened out".

But yeah, a lot of volume. I find myself stopping the pull when it's about half full of vapor, exhaling, then finishing the fill and taking my hit. Otherwise I might not be able to clear a full chamber :smug:

Top Bottom