• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
New glass day is always a good day.
Received this new piece from GRAV today.
Yay Me! :party:

IMG-1772.jpg

IMG-1773.jpg

IMG-1774.jpg

IMG-1776.jpg

Alexis

I don’t have any GRAV stuff?
Need to try it!
It has caught my own eye in times past. However, I am officiallg not a sufferer of GAS.

I began to fall into that trap but fortunately spotted the sinking sandpit for what it was and stepped back onto firmer ground. :lol:

However, VAS is not fully buried within me. I am looking forward to trying the SSV.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It has caught my own eye in times past. However, I am officiallg not a sufferer of GAS.

I began to fall into that trap but fortunately spotted the sinking sandpit for what it was and stepped back onto firmer ground. :lol:

However, VAS is not fully buried within me. I am looking forward to trying the SSV.
FC-186 and many other’s I use!

My wife say’s I have too many VAPING tool’s?
There is a CAFE (cannabis is on the menu)

LA is opulence for some!
CANNABIS is very mild compared to Most thing’s?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don’t have any GRAV stuff?
Need to try it!

You should.

I have this huge steamroller/cannon of theirs that I love:
IMG-0788.jpg

And I have these three little tiny 10mm bubbler's from them that are cool:
IMG-6366.jpg

For size reference:
IMG-0996.jpg

I suspect these will not be the last GRAV purchases I make.
Everything is great quality, and they ship fast.

PandaLee

I've picked up a couple pieces recently on IG.

Chubby Glass by Nate - Gil Cycler
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3XJlx-noBp/

FatBoy Glass - Mini Tube
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6UAuMlBoJy/

Nice...I had my eyes on that Fatboy Glass one.

I got to post some of my holiday acquisitions soon. 'Won' a couple IG auction rigs, bought some bubble caps, and just got a locally made (Vegas) heady for my Peak by DonRob Glass. Only had the Peak a couple days so far (when they're in stock, Angies Boutique in LA has them for only $200 new. They've been in and out of stock over the last month) and was about to go extra heady like an EF Norris cup or Mshea recycler top, but I grounded myself in reality and figured the best overall top to be the Puffco travel piece with the screw cap...that way you could threw the peak in your bag and not worry about water leaking out or into the atomizer....when at home you can throw on decent heady piece!

Happy New Years!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
You should.

I have this huge steamroller/cannon of theirs that I love:
IMG-0788.jpg

And I have these three little tiny 10mm bubbler's from them that are cool:
IMG-6366.jpg

For size reference:
IMG-0996.jpg

I suspect these will not be the last GRAV purchases I make.
Everything is great quality, and they ship fast.
@Ramahs, that is an enviable collection. The steamroller is impressive, and those bubbler make me drool. The new decanter looking piece is just beautiful. My No Buy will be ending soon, and GRAV will be hearing from me...
I have their Gravity Bong, and finally figured out how to use it with a vape ( I didn't know how to use it at all). I'd use it more if I didn't have to worry about my cat knocking it over. It's epic.

Top Bottom