• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

androponic

vaped.
Many thanks. But with shipping cost to France, it's 111$. Quite huge for me (and many). Thx again.

The medical grade is hard to find here.
There is this ref, but i will need to find a nozzle or a gun. Quite expensive, too.

The 2 vents in wood are below the gluing zone. I imagine that air intake aren't in contact with the glue. It could be safe with JB Weld. Or not ?

Thanks for your help. I may need to think about it again.
An amazing opportunity for a procrastinator like me.:brow:
i fixed my milaana 2 glass with JBWeld and its fine. just let it sit for a good long while before using. It doesnt get hot in that area so i think it was just fine to do for me.

canadianvapelife

Still using the V2 most days. Oftentimes my TCR does not work so I've been using it at a high wattage similar to the Milaana. It works much better in TCR but I find it tedious. It works plenty well in wattage, I use the stock stem for feedback.
What wattage are you considering to be high?

canadianvapelife,
Reactions: BigJr48

davap84

That's a bummer. How long did it last before breaking?
Something like 2 years old.
I was vaping some very dry weed.
Previously, i never jumped past 42. Perhaps i was at 47 when it broke. Not 50, for sure.

Well, i have a new glass now.
I need to find a method to cut it.

davap84,
  • Wow

FearAndLawyering

i’ve tried a few diff methods, the best/cheapest/easiest way has been dremel/rotary diamond wheel, small squirt bottle of water.

take a scrap piece of wood, cut a hole in it the glass tube fits. this will let you hold the piece and spin it. high RPMs, light contact. squirt water occasionally. going to want to wear mask and goggles. wet sand clean or you can flame polish with a MAP gas torch

davap84

i’ve tried a few diff methods, the best/cheapest/easiest way has been dremel/rotary diamond wheel, small squirt bottle of water.

take a scrap piece of wood, cut a hole in it the glass tube fits. this will let you hold the piece and spin it. high RPMs, light contact. squirt water occasionally. going to want to wear mask and goggles. wet sand clean or you can flame polish with a MAP gas torch
Oh, oh ! Thank you !

I'll try this.
To rotate the glass, wich method did you used ? With the hand, simply ?
Until wich depth did you go with the rotary disc ? Until the end or is it possible to break the glass by hands once a good part of it is gouged ?

davap84,

FearAndLawyering

rotate by hand. you can just go all the way through the glass. maybe some hot/cold with scoring would stress break it but I didnt have any luck with it when I tried it before and im concerned about introducing stresses into the glass when it will need to do the heat cycles in the vape

FearAndLawyering,
  • Love
Reactions: davap84

davap84

rotate by hand. you can just go all the way through the glass. maybe some hot/cold with scoring would stress break it but I didnt have any luck with it when I tried it before and im concerned about introducing stresses into the glass when it will need to do the heat cycles in the vape
Thanks. I'll take your method. My glass is special, it has 2 female joints. I may have to make a jig for the cut.
@davap84 Where did you find the glass? I'm thinking of cutting the tube from ELEV9R ..
What is ELEV9R ?
I have bought this adapter on ebay.
Very fast shipping to France. Available worldwilde i think.
It's long enough to make splinter v2.
if you want glass for a splinter?
search for 19 female german.
Moutain Glass sp were too expensive toward France.
For you 19mm, look at this ebay shop upside. Glass is very good quality.

davap84,

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Ha ha sorry, i meant ELEV8R ,,,
What length will you cut it to? to the screen of the heater?
The shipping cost from .Moutain Glass.. is aound 60-70 usd ...
20200225-180408.jpg

Consolidated21,

Hippie

I've been waiting for these guys to restock the male joint tubes for about 2 years now tooooo
I'm not certain they fit the splinter but I've made a few logs and highlighter style things with their female ones

gabetrav

Hey all, I’ve got a once used splinter v2 I’m thinkin I’m ready to part with.. Could never get TC working right and just prefer the unregulated Milanna 3.. With r/entexchange gone, what’s the best place to sell? And what would you guys think is a fair price? Thanks

canadianvapelife

Hey all, I’ve got a once used splinter v2 I’m thinkin I’m ready to part with.. Could never get TC working right and just prefer the unregulated Milanna 3.. With r/entexchange gone, what’s the best place to sell? And what would you guys think is a fair price? Thanks
r/frientexchange or r/entexchangecanada

canadianvapelife,
Reactions: bossman

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

The best place is the FC classifieds here, when you're talking about this stuff here already ;) (but there is also frient exchange now and an ent exchange discord btw) I think under $95 would be very nice for a Splinter V2 without mod or anything else since they were quite cheap at times :tup:

gabetrav

The best place is the FC classifieds here, when you're talking about this stuff here already ;) (but there is also frient exchange now and an ent exchange discord btw) I think under $95 would be very nice for a Splinter V2 without mod or anything else since they were quite cheap at times :tup:
Thanks! Unfortunately I still don’t have sufficient privilege to post in the classifieds so I’ll look into frientexchange!

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey I set UnklMark to fix RBT glass and I believe FearandLawyering are doing it as well. Great to see that folks are keeping the RBT spirit alive.

This is just a quick note to let folks know that Herbaltherm.com has launched and there are a few videos on the HerbalTherm YouTube of the 5DD.

Its been a slow getting HerbalTherm started and I really need your support at this critical time to get some grease in the gears so keep an eye on the IG and join the mailing list on the www to be in the know as some deep discounts be happening ;)

Due to staffing limitations (it's just me) the www, IG and the YT will be the only official means of HT communication so if there is something I can help with please use the contact form on the www.

Brio

I have a Splinter Z and want to use it with water pieces. I have a 19 mm male to male adapter that works well, but I notice it is slightly longer than the RBT stems and am wondering if this may hurt the heater. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I have jimmied up a connection via a short RBT stem and a short amount of whip attached to a 19mm gong that attaches to my water pieces, but this introduces plastic (even if its medical grade) into the vapour path, which I would rather not do if I could help it.

I noticed that Herb Cafe offers RBT glass WPA's that states it fits all Splinter, Zion and Milana. I am just wondering if this will fit my Splinter Z? Also has anyone tried the universal WPA that Sneaky Pete offers on the Splinter Z? If it works well, that would be a much less expensive option for me.

Brio,
Top Bottom