• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RBT shipping thread

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
PLEASE try to control your urge to talk about shipping or waiting. Thank you for your patience.

Edit: Well apparently you couldn't, so welcome to the shipping "discussion" thread. Try to keep the whining down.

Last edited:

darkrom

Great Scott!
How do we know if we are part of that 50? I thought mine was coming in October when I bought it, now I'm scared of this 2016 talk. I'm really trying to avoid having to buy a vaporizer to hold me over until I get the Zion, but idk if I can last to 2016 without a solid herb vape.

Likes2vape

I'm glad things are going according to plan and you are ensuring a superior product, but is RBT saying November for everyone but the beta's? I purchased about a month ago (sept 8), and just want a ball park time frame, as it will directly affect how I manage my VAS - not kidding. If it's November, I can probably hold out, later than that there is no way, VAS will strike - HARD.

Who am I kidding? I'm about to pull three different triggers right now!

I think I'm more addicted to vaporizers and accessories than actual herb
It looks like pre-orders will still be shipping in 2016 according to RBT so if you ordered just recently I wouldn't expect your Zion until sometime in 2016.

I feel ya with the VAS.

How do we know if we are part of that 50? I thought mine was coming in October when I bought it, now I'm scared of this 2016 talk. I'm really trying to avoid having to buy a vaporizer to hold me over until I get the Zion, but idk if I can last to 2016 without a solid herb vape.

Yeah the 2016 talk has me kind of scared too!

Last edited:

darkrom

Great Scott!
@Shit Snacks trying hard to be patient. My biggest fear is that by the time this thing shows I'll have been using oil exclusively for so long that buds won't even be an interest anymore.

I jumped in on the lifetime before it ended thinking those would be October shipping. I made a hard and fast rule to never buy anything until it is ready to ship, and the Zion is the only time I've broken that rule as well. Really trying not to get bit in the ass. I'm wondering how the thing will do in the cold Massachusetts winter because I'm feeling more of an Xmas vibe than Halloween vibe after these last few posts :/

It looks like pre-orders will still be shipping in 2016 according to RBT so if you ordered just recently I wouldn't expect your Zion until sometime in 2016.

I feel ya with the VAS.

I wish thats what the site said when I pre-ordered, not that it was shipping in October.

Likes2vape

@Shit Snacks trying hard to be patient. My biggest fear is that by the time this thing shows I'll have been using oil exclusively for so long that buds won't even be an interest anymore.

I jumped in on the lifetime before it ended thinking those would be October shipping. I made a hard and fast rule to never buy anything until it is ready to ship, and the Zion is the only time I've broken that rule as well. Really trying not to get bit in the ass. I'm wondering how the thing will do in the cold Massachusetts winter because I'm feeling more of an Xmas vibe than Halloween vibe after these last few posts :/

I wish thats what the site said when I pre-ordered, not that it was shipping in October.

Yeah I thought the lifetime pre-orders were all shipping in October as well. I figured if to many orders came in the shipping time would change.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Again, not to clog up here anymore, but yeah pre order is always a patience test, I think this one is worth it though. Don't think you should worry about the oil, trust me the herb effect here is nigh incomparable imo, plus you can even convection dab in it so even if you were all oil you'd be good. It is running hotter like @DieHard's Loki, so no trouble in bitter cold MA winter, one of the reasons production models are this hot actually, was specifically discussed

@Likes2vape before 2016 for all current pre orders. 2016 is when production will gear up beyond 250 units, there have not been 250 pre orders yet at all, it is plenty of stock to get through the end of the year, with pre orders and then ready to ship models in December unless orders flood in like they should when we have our production Zions in hand... I agree site should've been updated to say not October when pre orders hit 50 but again this is one guy, priorities are making the dang things

MrPeanut

Zion, stealing faces since 2015
The majority of the 200 units are not sold as far as I know. I think RBT is saying the supply will last until 2016 not that the 200 will not be shipped until 2016. He also noted that after the first 25-50 in October the rest will start rolling out 2-3 weeks later. I am pretty certain that all of the pre orders and then some will be filled before the end of the year at the latest. I of course am just speculating and not speaking on behalf of RBT.

I'm wondering how the thing will do in the cold Massachusetts winter

The idea of Zion was born on a frozen lake by a couple die hard ice fishermen braving the -10 deg F with shitty vaporizers. I can assure you there is a place on the dial for "freeze your balls off cold."

Last edited by a moderator:

Likes2vape

The majority of the 200 units are not sold as far as I know. I think RBT is saying the supply will last until 2016 not that the 200 will not be shipped until 2016. He also noted that after the first 25-50 in October the rest will start rolling out 2-3 weeks later. I am pretty certain that all of the pre orders and then some will be filled before the end of the year at the latest. I of course am just speculating and not speaking on behalf of RBT.
It really looks like most units wont be shipping until the end of November or the beginning of December.
If all the betas are shipped this week the beta crew should have their units next week. Which means the next 25-50 won't go out until the week of Oct 26th or November 2. That will put the first batch in people's hands the week of November 2nd or the 9th, allow 2-3weeks for feedback and it looks like most units won't start to ship until the end of November or beginning of December at the earliest and mid December at the latest. This is assuming everything goes smoothly and no changes are needed.

I could see pre orders still being shipped in 2016 but it doesn't sound like there are hundreds of pre-orders so I am hopefull we'll all have our Zions before Christmas!:rockon:

Likes2vape,

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Don't see how you can have a name for your Zion when you haven't even met yet.

In other words, if I want to order the four pack of batteries, should there be every reason to believe that they will be shipped with my Zion that I had already ordered?

hweezi,

Likes2vape

.....if I want to order the four pack of batteries, should there be every reason to believe that they will be shipped with my Zion that I had already ordered?
I was wondering the same thing.

Last edited:
Likes2vape,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You will be contacted before shipping to verify your address and your order. You will be able to update your order at that time and you should get your full order in the package.

Folks, lets not worry about stuff we needn't worry about yet. Any details we might provide at this point about delivery are only speculation as none of us, including RBT, know exactly how this will go because it is all new. RBT's goal is to get your Zions to you as soon as possible and that us what he will do. I, personally, expect all existing Zion orders to be filled before the holidays, but that is based only on the plan and the current progress. Only the Earth Mother knows for sure how this will proceed, but there is plenty of reason for confidence that all will proceed swimmingly.

That being said, this is my last post in this thread where I will talk about delivery or shipping. I HOPE we don't have to split out a delivery thread, but continuing to discuss this here will lead to that. This is the happy Zion thread and should remain that way. There is no cause for alarm or anxiety. Everything still runs smoothly.

And isn't she beauteous?
iso%202.JPG

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

.....if I want to order the four pack of batteries, should there be every reason to believe that they will be shipped with my Zion that I had already ordered?
I was wondering the same thing.

Certainly, plenty of time clearly. But yeah once its green light afer the first 25-50 pilot run toward the end of the month, production really should fly through the rest of the current orders all within November. Its part of the complete process, of course unforseen things arise and can push it further, but asofnow I feel like most if not all current pre orders should seen Zions by the time December rolls around...

Again, well put @cybrguy! Let's all put the topic to bed until its time (even when everyone has their number in line, there shouldn't be reason to flood this thread posting about it! lol)

@MrPeanut I think now need to refer to the upper % and overdrive as the balls frozen off setting (just imagine a little wood brand logo of frosty nuts next to that dial spot @Mulehead)

Likes2vape

Certainly, plenty of time clearly. But yeah once its green light afer the first 25-50 pilot run toward the end of the month, production really should fly through the rest of the current orders all within November. Its part of the complete process, of course unforseen things arise and can push it further, but asofnow I feel like most if not all current pre orders should seen Zions by the time December rolls around...
That would be great! I'd love to have my Zion before Turkey day. Before Halloween would be even better but I am not counting on that and is just wishful thinking.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Yeah, this thread was going to be a total necessity.

Perhaps there could be a little more updated FaQ section on the RBT site. Or just a FaQ section in general. Other than these threads you're kinda blind looking for answers unless you ask.

hweezi,

Philreal187

I'm getting a place with my gf this November so having a zion in the house will be a dream come true. I imagine once everyone has zion that was preordered we will all finally get the ants out of our pants, and be able to sleep with out dreaming that the zion shipped haha.

Thanks @pakalolo for keeping the threads focused and organized

fyx

So is the idea once we get a serial number or whatever, it'll give us a general idea of where we fall in the first 50 or first 200? I know preorders are all about being patient, and I understand that, but it's hard to be patient if you have no estimate. From what I'm reading, all preorders should be fulfilled by the end of the year, and most (if not all) will be shipped by end of November. Of course this assumes no issues arising with the first production batch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited and have enough confidence in RBT that I cancelled another preorder that is going about the entire process the wrong way (*cough*GH*cough*). I guess I just want to know which batch I fall into since it's very hard to guess how many preorders were made.

Likes2vape

So is the idea once we get a serial number or whatever, it'll give us a general idea of where we fall in the first 50 or first 200? I know preorders are all about being patient, and I understand that, but it's hard to be patient if you have no estimate. From what I'm reading, all preorders should be fulfilled by the end of the year, and most (if not all) will be shipped by end of November. Of course this assumes no issues arising with the first production batch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited and have enough confidence in RBT that I cancelled another preorder that is going about the entire process the wrong way (*cough*GH*cough*). I guess I just want to know which batch I fall into since it's very hard to guess how many preorders were made.
Yeah I would love to know where I am at in line and if my unit is shipping in the first 25-50 units or not. I sent a a pm and an email to @RastaBuddhaTao asking if he could see where I am at in terms of orders and also asking if I could get the batteries I ordered later shipped with the Zion but have never heard back. I guess I just have to wait until they send out the 1st batch of production units and keep my fingers crossed I'm in the first group.

Likes2vape,

hackslasher

Please direct any business related correspondence through our web page form. We apologize for not answering questions about shipping times and orders as we will be emailing customers this week to ensure that their order is correct and let them know their serial number.
Think once we a receive our serial numbers we'll have a better idea of were we stand in line

hackslasher,

Likes2vape

Yeah I hope so too but I'm not to sure how a serial number will help since serial numbers are used to keep track of units produced and very rarely follow a sequential order.

Likes2vape,

MrPeanut

Zion, stealing faces since 2015
I was with RBT last night. The serial numbers will denote your place in line. Barring some kind catastrophe or act of God everyone will have their Zion's well before the New Year and more than likely before the end of November. We are talking about 100 hand assembled vapes here not thousands. All of the wood bodies are done and all of the parts are in. RBT works a full time engineering job and goes right into production mode after that. He worked until 1 am last night to make sure you will all experience the power and awe of Zion sooner than later. I would save all the worry and speculation for that "other" vape. The Zion has gone from concept to production super fast because of all of the support from the FC beta testers. Production is where RBT wants every unit to be perfect. My suggestion, with no disrespect intended, if patience is not one of your virtues skip pre-ordering things. :)

Likes2vape

I was with RBT last night. The serial numbers will denote your place in line. Barring some kind catastrophe or act of God everyone will have their Zion's well before the New Year and more than likely before the end of November. We are talking about 100 hand assembled vapes here not thousands. All of the wood bodies are done and all of the parts are in. RBT works a full time engineering job and goes right into production mode after that. He worked until 1 am last night to make sure you will all experience the power and awe of Zion sooner than later. I would save all the worry and speculation for that "other" vape. The Zion has gone from concept to production super fast because of all of the support from the FC beta testers. Production is where RBT wants every unit to be perfect. My suggestion, with no disrespect intended, if patience is not one of your virtues skip pre-ordering things. :)

I'm glad you and the rest of the Zion 10 have an inside scoop and can let us non-Zion holders know what's going on in the absence of RBT. That's gotta be sweet you can stop by the shop and see what's going on. Thanks for the info on the serial numbers being sequential :):tup:

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
Already pre-ordered my Zion in September to get in on the lifetime warranty. I'm considering placing a pre-order for the single battery unit. Have 50 of those been pre-ordered already?

This is not a shipping related question. I do not see why this post was moved here.

Last edited:
srama21,
Reactions: Bravesst
Top Bottom