RBT shipping thread

mindful1

I've read all the thread in one breath :love:and I've sent at least three requests for an expedition to Italy of Zion on RBT site ... without answer ... I consoled with a pre-order for the single battery... I envy you all :goon: ( I am going crazy) :rofl: please give me a Zion :rant::lol:

For the Zion 100 we will be shipping internationally. I will add an international shipping option on the site until June 21 and at that point we will switch to US only sales. @vakedcow and @delloy I will PM you when the option is added.
Thanks for everyone's patience as we get work the kinks out of things.

Shipping internationally for the Zion has apparently been limited to the first 100 orders (the Zion 100?) and was set to end June 21st. The RBT website (http://www.rastabuddhatao.net/apps/webstore/products/show/5734628) also states "U.S. Only". I'm sure at some point international shipping will be offered again, probably after feedback and reassurance following the initial production roll out, especially since RBT went through the time and expense to qualify for the CE cert.
*** EDIT: Missed this other post from RBT indicating that CE cert has not yet been obtained (but my bet is that it's just a matter of time:).
@Shit Snacks is on point. All international orders filled to date will be delivered but no additional Zion orders will be taken. Our logistics team is confident that the customs paperwork will not be an issue. If by chance a unit does not make it through RBT will issue a full refund. We are excited to get these few international units out to determine if the expense of CE certification is warranted. Big shout out to our international customers for giving us this opportunity to send the Zion worldwide even if only on a small scale.

Last edited:
mindful1,
Reactions: DieHard

Tommy10

Ordered a single bat thinking they would be internarionally shipping before the zion, brainnnn snap I know. Obvious it's logical that the zion will be available first, single bat hasn't even done proper beta... Might see if I can pay the difference and swap orders :) need me a zion.

Likes2vape

Ordered a single bat thinking they would be internarionally shipping before the zion, brainnnn snap I know. Obvious it's logical that the zion will be available first, single bat hasn't even done proper beta... Might see if I can pay the difference and swap orders :) need me a zion.

I don't think RBT is shipping the Zion internationally for now. The single battery and the TOD are available for international shipping as they can still be sent as proto type/beta units.

Likes2vape,

Tommy10

I don't think RBT is shipping the Zion internationally for now. The single battery and the TOD are available for international shipping as they can still be sent as proto type/beta units.

Ohhhh! Well that makes sense. Hopefully I ordered soon enough to be a beta tester then:) that would be cool.

Tommy10,

Likes2vape

First, thanks to the Beta Team for answering questions and for all of our customers for patient as we focus on production release.

Please direct any business related correspondence through our web page form. We apologize for not answering questions about shipping times and orders as we will be emailing customers this week to ensure that their order is correct and let them know their serial number.

We are starting to update our website with pictures of the first production unit as well as updated photos of the batteries,and chargers. We will be putting together packages that reduce overall purchase cost and also throw in some free stuff like the new colored battery cases. All of our batteries will be charged prior to shipment so you can start to use your Zion as soon as you receive it. This also provides a final quality check on the batteries prior to shipment.

The Beta Team units will ship over the next week. After a week or two we will begin to ship the initial production units. If all goes to plan we will ship between 25 and 50 units in October.

After the first 50 units are shipped we will take 2 or 3 weeks to ensure that the first 50 are running without issue. Once we are satisfied that the reliability of the production units meet or exceed that of the Beta units we will begin shipment of the next batch of 200 units. We anticipate that these units will take us into 2016 as we will slowly start production and ramp up as we grow more confident.

Look for more pictures and videos to drop over the coming weeks.

Thanks to all the customers who had faith in us and became our lifetime customers... we promise, your faith will be rewarded.

Has any of the beta team production units went out as of today or will they be going out next week sometime?

Likes2vape,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Has any of the beta team production units went out as of today or will they be going out next week sometime?

I haven't been notified of any shipping. As far as I know, none of us has been told exactly when they will ship.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I am sad that this thread had to be created. This will be MY only post. I don't think I will even follow further progress here. But...for all the rest of us waiters. Waiters gonna wait, wait, wait wait, wait wait.
1bZLOpI.jpg

92GhUvk.jpg

kF8Bi3d.jpg

SnY9Cx2.jpg

8KUBLLp.jpg

Likes2vape

I am sad that this thread had to be created. This will be MY only post. I don't think I will even follow further progress here. But...for all the rest of us waiters. Waiters gonna wait, wait, wait wait, wait wait.
1bZLOpI.jpg

92GhUvk.jpg

kF8Bi3d.jpg

SnY9Cx2.jpg

8KUBLLp.jpg
I assume that is a production model Zion. How's it compare to the Beta model you had? I know you had the hottest beta, is the production model just as hot?

Easy for you to say, who already has one! :cool::lol:
Exactly!!!:sherlock::science::tup:

HD Springer

@DieHard I'm with you on this thread. I was kind of put off by it just because I felt we had established a great "community" in that little Zion thread. However the more I think about this thread the more I think it couldn't hurt. Getting the Zion name out in the publics eyes as much as possible. That's gotta help the bottom line. Even in this thread there is still a calmness I haven't seen in other shipping threads. And as to myself I haven't heard anything either. However I have not made an effort to contact him. My last conversation RBT called and asked if he could keep my beta Zion to test it after he fixed it. I dropped it with the stem in the bowl and it landed on the stem shoving it into the bowl breaking it. What's even more embarrassing is I only had it for about 24hrs when I fucked up.It kept on working just not the way it's supposed to. I learned a valuable lessen to not store the stem in the bowl while not in use. So I'm with out a Zion and I'm in the same boat as everyone else waiting their turn. Do I hope it's soon. Fuck Ya!!! Can I wait patiently? I have been since the beginning of the year. Happily. You see I know for a fact it's well worth the wait. I can't wait until the Zion gets out in full force. It will truly make the world a better place. Imo. At least it couldn't hurt it.

OctilleryYay

Is there an estimate on how long it would be to receive a Zion? Didnt see one on site. Just wanted to ask before I Order and it takes years to come.

OctilleryYay,

killick

But I like it!
I'm happy knowing RBT is busy butchering wood! I'll be changing my order when it's due, but know rbt well be in touch before it ships to allow for this. But until he has vapes to ship he has his hands full, and this thread is likely as much 'customer service' as anyone will see for a little while.

Patience is required, and well be well rewarded from what we've heard :)

(edit - never, ever use the word 'ship'. Always stop at 'woodchips' :)

Last edited:

fyx

Sorry haven't been keeping track, did the production models start shipping for the beta user's or not yet? I know that's the first batch going out, just curious where we stand almost half way through October :p

killick

But I like it!
Welcome to the club @unapersona. It's fun! IIRC you'll get an email to update your order when it's ready. I'm waiting for it and not causing ruckus, just thinking of wierd scenarios to test Zion in. For example watching a sunrise would be great, but would require a drive over a smallish mountain to see over top of it. I just know I'll get lazy and aim for sunsets. Watch for pix :)

@MrPeanut I love reading your posts and reviews, but sometimes you can be a real bat rastard...

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy10

Anyone with any idea on which of the Zion family will be available for international shipping first? Makes sense that the Zion since it's almost in production, then I heard it will still be a while and the single bat beta will be International... Just don't wanna bet on the wrong horse is all!

Tommy10,

Mixio

TheVaporOne
ok we invest in the future, we give our money to the development and with our help encourage new vaporizers ... but I've made 3 orders in 3 different times and nobody writes to me and gives me confirmation for my purchases? It is so difficult? ?? Please at least consider a minimum who believe in you ... I wrote at least 5 times in your feedback form without receiving answers and hoping at least to have bought something, is this normal? It just happens only to me? I can wait several months for your great products if you at least confirm my orders... thanks for "attention"

Krazzykid

ok we invest in the future, we give our money to the development and with our help encourage new vaporizers ... but I've made 3 orders in 3 different times and nobody writes to me and gives me confirmation for my purchases? It is so difficult? ?? Please at least consider a minimum who believe in you ... I wrote at least 5 times in your feedback form without receiving answers and hoping at least to have bought something, is this normal? It just happens only to me? I can wait several months for your great products if you at least confirm my orders... thanks for "attention"
Your order confirmation should have been an email from Paypal. If you didn't receive the email, log into your Paypal account and the transaction should appear there. You can click on it to see the details.

Mixio

TheVaporOne
Your order confirmation should have been an email from Paypal. If you didn't receive the email, log into your Paypal account and the transaction should appear there. You can click on it to see the details.
I have the paypal email but is a simple receipt of payment not a confirm of my order...I will expect a reply from RBT with an order number or a simple "thanks"... not more

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Mixio I feel your frustration and agree that perhaps a simple reply would be in order. You are not alone and I will apologise on RBT's behalf but as we are all well aware he is an overly busy man at the moment.
I am sure if he had envisaged, thru his blinkered excitement, a lack of communications that he would have put a 'Caroline' in place a la GHL. An oversight on his part. In my opinion he should have had a member of staff to answer queries form the website. He has one but it's him so please again be patient and keep reminding yourself that this is essentially a one man band and RBT also has to work his day job.
As much as I hate the idea I would also suggest, if needed, RBT should allow himself some time out after he's happy with the first Zion production run so he can gather his thoughts in a refreshed mind for the rest of the RBT tech.

Last edited:
Top Bottom