• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RBT shipping thread

204Markie

No emails of mine being shipped yet. I'm in Canada and i did my pre-order on 09/09/19. I'm glad that I have more than enough vapes to tide me over till it ships/arrives!

204Markie,

david8613

Anyone know the latest month orders that were shipped? I sent in 2 emails to change my shipping address, but no response yet. I bet they are super busy with roll out.

Last edited:
david8613,

eideal852

Anyone know the latest month orders that were shipped? I sent an 2 emails to change my shipping address, no response yet. I bet they are super busy with roll out.
sheeeeit, I never got tracking, the unit just showed up (assuming first shipment) and no responses from Cole while i fretted. Ryan's reachable, but no info from Desert HQ. Just say your prayers, make your wishes, curse your gods. This too, shall pass...

eideal852,

Luckylindy4

OK Everyone Please this is killing me. Is Cole or Steph or who ever is shipping going by order date Cause this is cool, the drum roll to the lowest issued MI3 serial number or that special #420 So please post order date if that has anything to do serial#.

Luckylindy4,

androponic

vaped.
i bought 2, one on 8/16 and one on 8/17. no word on either yet and one was paypal invoice and the other on the RBT store.

androponic,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
My Mi3 order was placed on 8/16/19
It has been given a tracking # as of today. This is very, very good!
I found it in my order history, when I clicked on 'View Order'.

vapviking,

Luckylindy4

Tommy I’m an August 17th and no serial number yet. Looks like a beautiful piece . Love my Splinters first Milaana like a kid at Christmas waiting waiting

Luckylindy4,

gingerbier

Space Ranger
I'm peeved.

My Mi3 was supposed to be delivered yesterday. When it didn't show up, I checked the tracking and saw it listed as "Insufficient address. Returned to sender." My info was right on the RBT website, but I've heard nothing back from Cole, even though I'm not sure what he can do right now.

gingerbier,
Reactions: GetLeft

TommyV1967

I'm peeved.

My Mi3 was supposed to be delivered yesterday. When it didn't show up, I checked the tracking and saw it listed as "Insufficient address. Returned to sender." My info was right on the RBT website, but I've heard nothing back from Cole, even though I'm not sure what he can do right now.
Do you live in an apartment. Some letter carriers will send mail back to sender "Insufficient address" if there's no apartment number.

TommyV1967,

gingerbier

Space Ranger
Do you live in an apartment. Some letter carriers will send mail back to sender "Insufficient address" if there's no apartment number.
I do, but as I said, the address was correctly shown on my online order leading me to believe it was probably correct on the package. It's just an annoying delay.

gingerbier,

SquirrelMaster

I do, but as I said, the address was correctly shown on my online order leading me to believe it was probably correct on the package. It's just an annoying delay.
Cole's contact number is on the RBT site, did you try sending him a text or giving him a call for a more immediate response? At least he could contact USPS and straighten things out before they send it all the way back.

SquirrelMaster,

gingerbier

Space Ranger
Yea same here. 18 Aug I believe ? Although I think the combo of Canada and covid has something to do with it.

Maybe, maybe not. Mine was returned because of some problem with the address label, so I'd check the order on their website to see if it shipped. I don't know why they don't automate a shipping notification like most other retailers.

gingerbier,

joner

Maybe, maybe not. Mine was returned because of some problem with the address label, so I'd check the order on their website to see if it shipped. I don't know why they don't automate a shipping notification like most other retailers.

I ordered via international invoice at which time I also didn't have an account. Unable to search my order as a result. I did talk to Cole when the mi3s landed, but haven't tried to bother him since. Just waiting patiently it'll arrive some day

joner,

Luckylindy4

Ordered on 08/17. I know Cole is very busy with school and is doing the very best he can. I’m excited, as I love Ryan’s designs. The original Z is the best. I’m sure once he gets time everything will be shipped out fast . Hoping for this coming week. Enjoy all

Luckylindy4,

androponic

vaped.
Ordered on 08/17. I know Cole is very busy with school and is doing the very best he can. I’m excited, as I love Ryan’s designs. The original Z is the best. I’m sure once he gets time everything will be shipped out fast . Hoping for this coming week. Enjoy all
did you guys that ordered around 8/16-8/18 order via paypal invoice or direct on the RBT store? i ordered on 8/17 via paypal invoice and nothing yet.

androponic,

Lina420

Ok, I also have nothing. A simple 3 minute time allotment to post what order days or what letter of last name going out would be nice. Many others have said no notice that their Milaana 3was shipped. 500 units, 400 sold. 50 shipping a week really, absolutely no attempt to notify. School is out. What is the real hold up. I suspect RTB will be no more after this. It’s to bad. Great products, but poor customer communication.
There are people who have ordered after me and have their Milaana 3.

Lina420,
Top Bottom