Random thoughts

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
"Money can't buy happiness" is most certainly a privileged statement that can only be made by people that are already in at least a certain socioeconomic class level. It can actually buy a lot of happiness for many people.

370373904-6862275237149888-2204161251727212711-n.jpg

Last edited:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... ever notice how the people who "hate" Trump seem to be the most obsessed with the guy? They put more thought and energy into someone they hate so much... Maybe it's different living in america, but online as an outsider, the only one giving the guy any attention are his haters... And we all know "bad publicity is good publicity" and isn't that what got him elected in the first place?

florduh

Maybe it's different living in america, but online as an outsider, the only one giving the guy any attention are his haters...

I don't know about this. Maybe it's waning a bit now, but a shit ton of people obsessively love the guy too. He can get people out to a rally in a way his chief rival, Meatball Ron, could never.

ignore-the-trump-stuff-what-the-hell-is-that-truck-v0-lsvtab5pczh91.jpg

You don't see libs decking out their Prius Pussymobiles in Joe Brandon regalia. Trump's an incredibly divisive figure. There's a lot of hate, sure. But people obsessively love the guy too.

And we all know "bad publicity is good publicity" and isn't that what got him elected in the first place?

Well here, you're 100% correct. The Clintons purposefully gassed up their old friend Donald in the '16 Primaries, because they thought he'd be easy to beat in the general. The ClintonNewsNetwork gave him a ton of coverage too. Because, love or hate him...he's amazing content.

Even then... most people voted against him in '16. He eked out an Electoral College win by about 40,000 votes, spread over 3 or 4 States. I've been to football games with more people.

He did even more poorly in 2020, because he wasn't running against one of the most hated politicians in the country. 2024 will almost certainly be even worse. And it will have less to do with Trump, and more to do with his Party banning a certain medical procedure.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't know about this. Maybe it's waning a bit now, but a shit ton of people obsessively love the guy too. He can get people out to a rally in a way his chief rival, Meatball Ron, could never.
I can imagine that this is harder to see from outside the U. S. The Orange Monster gets plenty of attention here, especially in the news. It is, frankly, impossible to totally avoid his promoters, or his detractors. But especially if you consume social media

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
... ever notice how the people who "hate" Trump seem to be the most obsessed with the guy? They put more thought and energy into someone they hate so much... Maybe it's different living in america, but online as an outsider, the only one giving the guy any attention are his haters... And we all know "bad publicity is good publicity" and isn't that what got him elected in the first place?

lRBAQ-OX2zAPj8i6gQj-fimRiUTl2XweujxnVuPOxQk.jpg

https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-fc-meme-thread.4157/post-1740929

:hmm::nod::tup::peace:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You don't see libs decking out their Prius Pussymobiles in Joe Brandon regalia.

Yeah. We are not garbage people like that. Plus, most of us progressives don't like Biden much. We never did. And we still don't. Why would we advertise for that piece of shit?!? We're not like the shitty Trumpers, who support their boy no matter how shitty he is.

Trump's an incredibly divisive figure. There's a lot of hate, sure. But people obsessively love the guy too.

I don't care who loves the guy. I hope that all the bigots die in a fire, no matter who they love.

Might not be still sweet, but it's getting old. Did no one pay any attention to the expiration date?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Ramahs,

florduh

If Colonizer small business idiots from the North don't want to respect my homeland's culture they can fuck off back to New York

F4vWHhdWwAArH0l

Edit: I hope any Floridians in "the bend" are prepped and safe. This is worse than expected. Although Tampa somehow dodged a major bullet, again.

F4v7XwhXoAE94jY

K6TRWUNBFGAHVC6VTCBE7OMV3E.jpg

I'm not religious. But if I was. I'd take one look at this image. Wherein The Free State is getting double teamed by major hurricanes. With one of them being an unprecedented Category 4 directly hitting the Capitol.....and coming to any conclusion other than this:

God is trans, and they're taking their retribution.

Last edited:

florduh

Recorded history is around 5000 years, don't fall for media sensationalism.

I'll let the folks in North Florida whose homes are currently being destroyed by storm surge know.

"Hey guys...quit bitchin. Sure...your parents, grandparents, and great grandparents never had to deal with this. But there might've been an even worse hurricane during Pharaoh Tutankhamun's reign".

Or better yet. I'll let the insurance companies that are fleeing this State know. Once they learn about the 5,000 year thing I bet they'll change their minds.

God is trans, and they're taking their retribution.

trump GIF

DrJynx86

olysh pops

History usually refers to written in a known language/translatable stuff. That don't mean those pictographies aren't historic or have not historical value... but you don't know who, when where done, there is no "history" about them, besides somebody did them sometime ago.
"Human history is the memory of the past experience of Homo sapiens sapiens around the world, as that experience has been preserved, largely in written records."

"Human history is the narrative of humankind's past. Humans evolved in Africa c. 300,000 years ago and initially lived as hunter-gatherers. They migrated out of Africa during the Last Glacial Period (Ice Age) and had populated most of the Earth by the time the Ice Age ended 12,000 years ago."

florduh

If you haven't seen the Herzog documentary about the Chauvet Cave, it's fantastic.

MV5BMTYxNDExMzUwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM2MzYwNQ@@._V1_.jpg

They are able to estimate when the paintings were made. Because the paintings required fire/torch light, scientists are able to use radiocarbon dating on the remaining ash. One set of paintings was made around 27,000 years ago. The other, about 32,000 years ago.

olysh pops

We can also recognize the fingerprints left by a man or woman who painted by finger or hand and moved around Europe, particularly in the north and south of France and in Spain.

The presence of pearls, shells or stones from other territories, the way tools were carved, and soot sampling and analysis are just some of the indicators that can be used to reconstruct a bit of ancient history.

To return to what I think was the original subject, sedentary life and the first urbanizations/centralized systems appeared in Mesopotamia around 7,000 years ago.

florduh

To return to what I think was the original subject, sedentary life and the first urbanizations/centralized systems appeared in Mesopotamia around 8,000 years ago.

If you ever feel bad about yourself, keep in mind that modern homo sapiens, with the same exact brains we have today, apparently were just sitting around vibing and making cave paintings for like 200,000 years before developing civilization.

According to the study, the ash revealed the layer where Omo I was found to be 233,000 years old, with a 22,000-year margin of error.

coolbreeze

Makapansgat_pebble.webp

The Makapansgat pebble or Makapansgat cobble (ca. 3,000,000 BP) is a pebble with natural chipping and wear patterns that make it look like a crude rendition of a human face, in fact at least two possible faces.[1] Some scholars argue that it is the oldest known manuport.

:myday:
They've also found very old (100kyrs) pieces of ochre in South African caves that have lines inscribed and were thought to have been gathered for body adornment. They've also found similarly old pieces of rock with ochre abstracts from around there and then. Self expression and non-verbal symbolic communications were important to people long before shoes were. And here we are still....

modern homo sapiens, with the same exact brains we have today, apparently were just sitting around vibing and making cave paintings for like 200,000 years before developing civilization.
I'm proud to be the ultimate product of thousands of years of slacker development. I feel we're finally getting good at it.

Real good:
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...ion.com/threads/swgp-proto.54215/post-1743777

Last edited:
Top Bottom