• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
ac401a7ea3797a98b92726d5699aaf735d453972d4fbd14b7af1daab5d1eaa1d.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
My SnowBird days are winding to a close: I'm heading home to Washington State after 3 months in Palm Springs this Monday. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. Total driving time (w/o stops) is 16 hours. I used to do it in 2 days, but I take 3 days to drive it now. I'm in no hurry: I don't need to push it. I cancelled 2 months at my timeshare in San Jose del Cabo, MX.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
To officially be a snowbird, don't you have to wait for it to stop snowing? I think the worst is still to come around here. We have been lucky so far this year around these parts...

Nevertheless, have a safe and uneventful drive.

florduh

I went on Yahoo news today to see if Phil saw his shadow. Couldn't find any mention of Groundhog Day, just a lot of articles about shithole people and the disgustingness of the world.

Brother, that's because they're hiding the truth. The real Punxsutawney Phil was killed and replaced with a clone. Buddy of mine's seen the documents.

coolbreeze

I went on Yahoo news today to see if Phil saw his shadow. Couldn't find any mention of Groundhog Day, just a lot of articles about shithole people and the disgustingness of the world.
Did they see their shadows?

Brother, that's because they're hiding the truth. The real Punxsutawney Phil was killed and replaced with a clone. Buddy of mine's seen the documents.
Buddy of mine was one of the special forces involved. The clone's real name is Quil!

florduh

Did they see their shadows?

The clone did.

Look, I'm not saying it's a good thing the Deep State whacked the real Phil. But he was shockingly bad at his job:

Apparently he was only right 39% of the time. Flipping a coin is more accurate.

coolbreeze

The clone did.

Look, I'm not saying it's a good thing the Deep State whacked the real Phil. But he was shockingly bad at his job:

Apparently he was only right 39% of the time. Flipping a coin is more accurate.
Maybe they should flip the marmot instead!

coolbreeze,

Vitolo

Vaporist
“Before I was six years old, my grandparents and my mother had taught me that if all the green things that grow were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the four-legged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the winged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all our relatives who crawl and swim and live within the earth were taken away, there could be no life. But if all the human beings were taken away, life on earth would flourish. That is how insignificant we are.”
Russell Means, Oglala Lakota Nation
329160276-1151437935564050-7961941421211244758-n.jpg

Top Bottom