• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Random thoughts

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@TiSteamo – The problem witch those kind of theories is that you can't prove them wrong. So all alien civilizations that already exist have decided to not contact or attack us for some reason or another (which seems unlikely in itself), where do we go from there? :-)

It's like saying everything around us is just an illusion made up by the Spaghetti Monster. „The Great Filter“ is, after all, just a hypothesis as well, but at least we can handle it in one way or another. It's not just a clever dead end. It's a great tool to narrow down what is happening around us.

Last edited:
Siebter,

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
I don't know who developed the "filter" theories.
I rely on the claims of an ufologist, Roberto Pinotti.
As soon as I have time I write down all his speech that I find very interesting ...

TiSteamo,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Back in the day, (OMG-an old Boomer story. Can’t we stop him?) the only weed we got was Mexican brick-weed. Whole colas of fertilized seedy green plants were placed in cereal-box shaped molds and pressed into Kilo-sized, stemy/seedy bricks. So stems and seeds became part of the purchase price when broken down into ounces aka ”lids”. I didn’t always have time for homework, but I always had time to clean my cannabis.

I was too clumsy to use a double-album cover. I’d inevitably lose product. I preferred to use the top of a game, such as “Clue”or “Candyland” for those with younger siblings, as my cleaning platform of choice.

I remember hoarding my seeds and stems (separately). In lean times, I’d re-sift the seeds and harvest dots of green from my stems for a couple hits here and there.

Good times!

GetLeft

I still live some of those ‘good times’ even though I’m old enough to get mail from AARP. I don’t have to clean my weed (although I gotta say I enjoyed doing so a couple of months ago when I copped in Mexico - that was definitely like old times, everything from jonesing to find a seller to the nervousness of making the transaction to the rolling of joints so we could partake while out and about - didn’t bring any portables with me and didn’t come across any while we were there) but I still have to depend on my supplier and be very careful while transporting my goods from their place to home. I have my routine down to a t. I’ll probably miss being illegal if things ever change around here ;)

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
d35723671e9310eecef5e651e844949288d5dea9ebf93ac641b703194789a27c.jpg

gaseous_clay

If everyone is supposed to stay home and not gather in 10 or more crowds, Where are the homeless and breadline occupants going to go?

Over the weekend I ventured out in NYC and noticed some of the behavior of a few street people. Two guys outside the liquor store that would normally be asking for change were in a deep conversation. It was like the few people around didn't exist. They were discussing things like where they would sleep for the night (in the park) the state of their friendship ("Yo, I think of you as more than a friend") and possibly attempting poetry.

Otherwise it was a group on my block that the cops told from the speaker in the car "Come on, you know better. No hanging out in groups. Break it up." And they kinda did.

Gigsabits53

Back in the day, (OMG-an old Boomer story. Can’t we stop him?) the only weed we got was Mexican brick-weed. Whole colas of fertilized seedy green plants were placed in cereal-box shaped molds and pressed into Kilo-sized, stemy/seedy bricks. So stems and seeds became part of the purchase price when broken down into ounces aka ”lids”. I didn’t always have time for homework, but I always had time to clean my cannabis.

I was too clumsy to use a double-album cover. I’d inevitably lose product. I preferred to use the top of a game, such as “Clue”or “Candyland” for those with younger siblings, as my cleaning platform of choice.

I remember hoarding my seeds and stems (separately). In lean times, I’d re-sift the seeds and harvest dots of green from my stems for a couple hits here and there.

Good times!
You have just described my teenage years. What a perfect post!
It seriously brought me back many years and makes me laugh!
The seeds and stems were real in those days. I became an absolute expert in cleaning a bag, used a lid from a box just like you mention. Worked so much better than an album.

When I began my experimentation into cannabis at the ripe old age of 14 (I dont recommend this by the way, wait until your brain develops, then start) a half ounce was $20 and an ounce was $40. How time flies :)

Top Bottom