• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

r/EntExchange has been BANNED from Reddit

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Now the Dynavap sub is being even more restricted. They just took down the image posting option i think...
Now you can only post text or a link...
Shit's going down...

666Honeybadger,
Reactions: Tampa420

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Aren't there still subs for like weed and glass and all kinds of crazy stuff?
vaporents getting locked too?
only vaping getting messed with?
weak sauce fam

All Vapes Matter

whatitdew,

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
Now the Dynavap sub is being even more restricted. They just took down the image posting option i think...
Now you can only post text or a link...
Shit's going down...
This is why we haven't re-enabled the ability to post on /r/Vaporents yet. When people search vape stuff in Google a lot of the top hits point to /r/Vaporents historical posts, so we're being extremely cautious at the moment as we don't want Reddit to ban and delete the sub for a rule violation causing all of that information to be lost. The subs that have been banned in this latest swath were banned without any warnings or notifications prior, and have zero recourse or chance of getting their subreddits back.

Regardless of how folks may feel about the sub good or bad, it's an important resource for people interested in dry herb vapes that start out their VAS journey with a Google search listing posts in /r/Vaporents in the top results. It would be a shame to lose all of that information and dialog making dry herb vapes less accessible to folks interested in the space. Our current priority as mods is keeping the existing data online, second priority is re-enabling posts. I think we'll be able to re-enable them (might be another few days, we're all unfortunately tied up with life stuff at the moment), but there are going to be additional restrictions that we're still hashing out the best way to introduce and handle long term.

Last edited:

4everpushingaboulder

This is why we haven't re-enabled the ability to post on /r/Vaporents yet.

A. From what I understand, the modifications you will have to make to comply with Reddit will fundamentally change the way people interact, and will eliminate key resources like the Vape Consensus doc.

B. I agree it’s best to preserve the history by locking it now. EE data is lost for good. Zero history of pricing or even pics of devices that have sold.

C. Vaporents is dead. Long live FC.

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
A. From what I understand, the modifications you will have to make to comply with Reddit will fundamentally change the way people interact, and will eliminate key resources like the Vape Consensus doc.

B. I agree it’s best to preserve the history by locking it now. EE data is lost for good. Zero history of pricing or even pics of devices that have sold.

C. Vaporents is dead. Long live FC.
They could be. But try not to be so negative about it, that’s all you’ve really posted regarding it coming back and we rather stay optimistic. There are 191,700 subscribers and that number had actually grown over the last few days so it only makes sense to try to keep it going. Again, that’s why we’re taking our time with it. We’re not just closing the sub and giving up.

4everpushingaboulder

They could be. But try not to be so negative about it, that’s all you’ve really posted regarding it coming back and we rather stay optimistic. There are 191,700 subscribers and that number had actually grown over the last few days so it only makes sense to try to keep it going. Again, that’s why we’re taking our time with it. We’re not just closing the sub and giving up.
I appreciate your efforts even if I don’t share the optimism. I’ve pushed enough boulders to recognize when they start to roll back down the hill.

Good luck buddy. I certainly don’t mean to cause you stress or bring negativity.

checkyourlibido

I don’t see that the post was negative, it seemed thoughtful and pragmatic. I just hope this whole thing doesn’t end up with multiple forums that fracture off vaporents. I’m just going to stay here in FC.

I’ll still follow vaporents and I wish the sub the best. But I’m not supporting any new forums. Not that there’s anything wrong with them, I’m just a no new friends type of person 😂

tanksndudes

I don’t see that the post was negative, it seemed thoughtful and pragmatic. I just hope this whole thing doesn’t end up with multiple forums that fracture off vaporents. I’m just going to stay here in FC.

I’ll still follow vaporents and I wish the sub the best. But I’m not supporting any new forums. Not that there’s anything wrong with them, I’m just a no new friends type of person 😂
Do you want to be mortal enemies instead? I’m in the market for an arch nemesis.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I could be your moral enemy?
Enemy_mine.jpg

TED_

Can we just acknowledge the frientexchange post with raw poultry next to the sale item?

These are different times we're moving into without comments over on reddit sales. Seems to me like prices are going up too. Alas. Anyone want some salmonella at below market value?

UgoMaille

UgoMaille,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I miss EE too. I just don't think Frientexchange has much longevity there.

Magic9,
Top Bottom