r/EntExchange has been BANNED from Reddit

casualexistential

It's sad about the loss of EE and several other subs today. Thought it was a great way to try new products and keep rotating the collection around, seemed like a win win for the community. Has this happened before?

parsifals

I don't believe so. Probably cracking down since it's going public and they are getting rid of grey areas

They've been at this for a little while now, not just attacking gray or gray-adjacent markets but also targeting some of the angrier forums as well as the more politically fringe forums on both sides of the aisle. Just making the internet a friendlier place for advertisers and astroturfers.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hope it gets resolved and the majority of their members do not migrate on FC,cause we have seen how it goes with some of those guys,they burst in flames disapproving our grounds and disrespecting the rules ,until they just get banned.It will be hell for the mods.
Reminds me a bit of YT banning accounts and deleting content .

Last edited:

cptofnthng

As interesting as it sometimes was, as someone who doesnt care about dabbing, it felt like 60% of all offers were not related to dry herb vaping. I mean look at the replacement reddit right now. Dr dabber switch, who wants that shit..

I AM SOOOOO PISSED that Reddit did this!! I was getting ready to unload my Mighty OG, Solo 2, and my Ispire Wand with some Dynavaps. Then Reddit pulls the rug out from under us like this.

I'll post some classifieds here, but I REALLY hope the current alternative, r/frientexchange, stays up long enough for me to sell my vapes because I REALLY need the money right now.

Bwahaha! Thanks! Luckily my vape lot has been depleted and I've shifted my focus over to e-scooters...which I just found out a few mins ago are illegal here in PA...fml :/
You're from PA too? I know your pain. Would LOVE an e-scooter, but I would only be allowed to ride it in my neighborhood and on the bike trail behind it, I wanna get an e-bike and practice. Then save up for an electric motorcycle, but I would LOVE a sportbike in the long run.

Crust

Bwahaha! Thanks! Luckily my vape lot has been depleted and I've shifted my focus over to e-scooters...which I just found out a few mins ago are illegal here in PA...fml :/
move to Pittsburgh where they are legal. It seems like it’s just a matter of time though.

Crust,
Reactions: Tampa420

ETNAMAKER

Accessory Maker
I must admit that I absolutely did not expect such a thing. Unfortunately not posted for some time on FC as the project I am working on is not yet complete, but I liked to share small updates on my work on r / craftymighty. Suddenly all my posts were deleted even though I have never sold a single item to date! Obviously I hope to be able to sell them in the future but at the moment it is only a theoretical thing and it seems strange to me that this is already enough to break the rules. I am feeling very bitter and I hope something will change for the better in the next few days even if I am not very optimistic.

This is the kind of content that is apparently prohibited from posting

Tampa420

Yeah this stinks! I browsed EE daily, bought, sold and also made a trade. I even have a Crafty+ landing here Thursday sniff sniff my last ee.

Tampa420,

ondemander

Bought and sold thousands there. Luckily I only need to sell about $500-600 worth of stuff now, but I feel for the others who truly need the money after buying too much on 4/20 or other reasons.

Dynavap profits bout to sore!

George next month:
Pay Day Money GIF
TVape too.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So if everyone thinks the FC classifieds section isn't exactly hoppin, where do you all go/suggest?
I think it's a fine option just be careful. The rules are different and there aren't separate mods looking at that forum. So problems don't get resolved quite as quickly. And of course there is the frientexchage sub mentioned up-thread.

Top Bottom