• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

r/EntExchange has been BANNED from Reddit

Crust

So interesting. I'm wondering how much traffic will migrate over here to FC. EE was actually pretty nice. I don't know of any other alternative than the classifieds on this forum.
There isn’t a replacement yet. Our classified forum is probably the next most trafficked spot and you know how quiet it is.

I’d expect a massive jump in activity as folks are already being recommended to look here.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Damn, wish I'd sold all my unused vapes last month. No chance the FC classifieds become anything like that bustling sub where you could sell anything for a fair price in half a day or less. I'd guess entexchange has more content and traffic in a day than FC does in a week and the mods would be overwhelmed

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
That's unbelievable. Thankfully I moved most of the stuff I wanted to sell in the last couple weeks. All on the reddit exchanges.

acstorfer,
Reactions: Tampa420

TED_

Dynavap profits bout to sore!

George next month:
Pay Day Money GIF

kuzko

Sad day. Luckily I did a bunch of shopping last week on there that there’s not really anything I’m looking for at the moment. Hopefully it at least drives more traffic to FC classifieds. I wonder if entexchange will be back up or replaced by another subreddit shortly. Until then, my heart is sad but my wallet is rejoicing.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I have used EE many many times. Most of my items sold in hours. Prices were getting silly, this will probably carm things down.

The demand is still there for a 2nd hand marketplace. I am guessing a new or existing platform will take over. My bet this is just a pause until a replacement comes along.

Could yankee users just migrate over entexchangecanada? Canadian users cross post all the time. I honestly don’t know but if it would get EEC shut down then please ignore this lol

HueyFarnsworth,
Reactions: Tampa420
Top Bottom