Quick Vestratto Forge induction heater

Smknbud

I am so disappointed in this company! I was an original anvil buyer pre order. Then when the thermocore came out I also bought it. Then I also did the preorder for forge and tornado! I have tried multiple times in the last 2 weeks to get a response from them. The XL bowl that came with the thermocore is faulty it clicks whenever it feels like it. So I mailed them about getting a replacement to be put in with my order 4 emails in 2 weeks not a single response! I read on here that people were getting their forges ahead of time tried to do that also totally ghosted! Is this guy running a business or does he feel like he is doing community service. Will not ever order from these guys again! Truly truly disappointed!
My interaction with Vestratto has been the opposite of yours. They have quickly responded to the few requests I've asked. I don't suppose their replies have ended up in your spam folder?

maremaresing

I had a look at battery options. I don’t know which to choose. Prices are CDN.

XC 3.0amp $134 (2pcs, big foot)

3.0 compact $79.99

2.5 high output $89.99

FWIW, check ebay or local listings. People typically buy combo packs to get a good deal on one item, and sell off the batteries at a discount. Since batteries in these packs tend to come in official packaging, you have a good idea if they are fresh. This is especially true after big hardware store sale weekends. I've had good luck with it, and have a billion batteries for my m12 heated gear now.

Not really sure what is so funny about that DaVapeGuy!
If you haven't said anything funny, a laugh react is how people in this forum bully you. They don't have anything to add to the conversation, but are upset, so this is a better solution than a bunch of empty agro posts.

I never laugh react people/posts I don't like, and find it distasteful. AND I BETTER NOT GET ANY LAUGH REACTS ON THIS POST OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL UNPLUG ALL YOUR LOG VAPES.

Knewt

FWIW, check ebay or local listings. People typically buy combo packs to get a good deal on one item, and sell off the batteries at a discount. Since batteries in these packs tend to come in official packaging, you have a good idea if they are fresh. This is especially true after big hardware store sale weekends. I've had good luck with it, and have a billion batteries for my m12 heated gear now.

If you haven't said anything funny, a laugh react is how people in this forum bully you. They don't have anything to add to the conversation, but are upset, so this is a better solution than a bunch of empty agro posts.

I never laugh react people/posts I don't like, and find it distasteful. AND I BETTER NOT GET ANY LAUGH REACTS ON THIS POST OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL UNPLUG ALL YOUR LOG VAPES.
I laughed because I don’t have a log vape.

SillyNotMe

I picked up a 3.0 CP and a 3.0 XC from a local with warranties, for cheaper. Now I’m waiting for a device to use them.

Petetbay

Not really sure what is so funny about that DaVapeGuy!

Is this guy running a business or does he feel like he is doing community service.
I thought that was funny. You’re in for almost a grand and you’re just finding out their CS sucks, that I find sad rather than funny. He’s selling prototypes that he hasn’t even made or tested. That’s also very sad, but I find people willing to buy, funny. So sad or funny, either fits.:2c:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
My 4/20 Forge bundle just arrived to good old Australia, so I made a quick video of the Vestratto Forge with the Tempest, Thermal Accumulator and the Anvil

It has surprised me as to how good it is...

Thermal Accumulator 4 (0:00-1:06) --> Anvil (1:07-2:00) --> Tempest (2:01-End)

Smknbud

My 4/20 Forge bundle just arrived to good old Australia, so I made a quick video of the Vestratto Forge with the Tempest, Thermal Accumulator and the Anvil

It has surprised me as to how good it is...

Thermal Accumulator 4 (0:00-1:06) --> Anvil (1:07-2:00) --> Tempest (2:01-End)

Thanks for the video. I have the same TED's as you so your settings are appreciated. My Forge should be in my hands by end week....cleared US Customs yesterday in Chicago.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Thanks for the video. I have the same TED's as you so your settings are appreciated. My Forge should be in my hands by end week....cleared US Customs yesterday in Chicago.
The TA - its better with 2800 & 100% - that cherry's the TA perfectly in about 15 seconds - I only just tried that recently and it was better but you want to get the depth right

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
20240527-162733.jpg

Loving the forge, seriously this is the way. 10 second one hit tasty extractions :D for the full bowl I have settled at 2550 @ 100%. For the XL 2420 @ 90%. It starts out terpy then as the copper soaks in the heat the milk comes.

Bye bye butane :wave:

SillyNotMe

I’ve had mine for a minute. I’m a nug crusher. I’m doing 1700 at 100 for my first hit. Then pop the nug out, crush it and load it back in again. 1500 at 100 for my second hit. The click is lagged. It is not relaying information to me as it used to.

Further experimenting, I will continue to lower my first hit’s energy.

The click is no longer relevant.

SillyNotMe

Current settings
1-1450 100
2-1200 100
3-250 100

1-first heat, nug roaster. Flavoured vapour.
2-second heat, cook the stuffing. Heavy vapour, not too nutty tasting. Careful as the oven is still warm from the first heat.
3-just a bit more as needed.

A click might be heard some time after the second heat cycle. Forget the click. It is no longer relevant.

Heat cycles were approximately 10-11 seconds long. Light brown ABV. Total time for this ritual is approximately slightly over 2 minutes. From zero cold to melty face.

HumbleLivings

Current settings
1-1450 100
2-1200 100
3-250 100

1-first heat, nug roaster. Flavoured vapour.
2-second heat, cook the stuffing. Heavy vapour, not too nutty tasting. Careful as the oven is still warm from the first heat.
3-just a bit more as needed.

A click might be heard some time after the second heat cycle. Forget the click. It is no longer relevant.

Heat cycles were approximately 10-11 seconds long. Light brown ABV. Total time for this ritual is approximately slightly over 2 minutes. From zero cold to melty face.
Hey thanks for sharing, I will try these settings out tomorrow when I receive Forge
have you tried these settings with medium or course grind also?
I am going to try the nugs to see what i get from them also, sounds like its pretty yummy! lol ✌️

SillyNotMe

Hey thanks for sharing, I will try these settings out tomorrow when I receive Forge
have you tried these settings with medium or course grind also?
I am going to try the nugs to see what i get from them also, sounds like its pretty yummy! lol ✌️
Preground material..,I’ll have to try that. I would do a #1, sip. Then a few #3s.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Current Settings

1100@60% for the M and
1100@65% for the M7 or M+
2250@85% for the Tempest
2500@100% Anvil ThermoCore (full bowl) - no harshness, coolish vapour but but good extraction
2600@100% Anvil ThermoCore (full bowl) - walking this up to find the upper end for me / as close to RDL as I want to get
2800@100% TA3
3000@100% TA4

I have seen people talking about going as high as 2900@100% for the Anvil but I kind of feel that's further than I will take it.

Last edited:

HumbleLivings

Current Settings

1100@60% for the M and
1100@65% for the M7 or M+
2250@85% for the Tempest
2500@100% Anvil ThermoCore (full bowl) - no harshness, coolish vapour but but good extraction
2600@100% Anvil ThermoCore (full bowl) - walking this up to find the upper end for me / as close to RDL as I want to get
2800@100% TA3
3000@100% TA4

I have seen people talking about going as high as 2900@100% for the Anvil but I kind of feel that's further than I will take it.
noice testing there Yogi ✌️
I will test this out later on today when I receive the Forge (its out for delivery 🥳 )

wondering if you have tried the Cold Start Heating method with the Forge and Thermacore yet?

Duba

Accessory Maker
My Forge came yesterday...bu I didn't prepare things properly so I didn't have any batteries :bang:....loose-man😂.
I should be able to try it tomorrow!
I noticed these marks inside, between the coil and the glass. Anyone else notice this? is it residue of some kind?
IMG-20240530-124308.jpg
IMG-20240530-124411.jpg

the device is imposing but it looks sturdy. I have a few devices to test on it, which is exciting.

BushRanger

Hit It & Quit It
I noticed these marks inside, between the coil and the glass. Anyone else notice this? is it residue of some kind?
A guy on EntExchange also posted his Forge that has same marks...it would bother me for sure.
Could be that before assembly things weren't properly cleaned, and when heater turns on, stuff gets burnt, leaving marks?

HumbleLivings

My Forge came yesterday...bu I didn't prepare things properly so I didn't have any batteries :bang:....loose-man😂.
I should be able to try it tomorrow!
IMG-20240530-124308.jpg
IMG-20240530-124411.jpg

the device is imposing but it looks sturdy. I have a few devices to test on it, which is exciting.
I believe John addressed this question it was asked on the Discord Vestratto Forge channel:
here it is: (short answer its a drop of glue to hold hundreds of coil hairs)

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
My avb came out very dark. This was far from RTL. Definitely spent.
I can explain the difference - I came on to fix my mistake - I had the wagon wheel a up at its highest :( only used the thing in 3 sittings so I am still figuring stuff out :(

Also - I rarely use the Anvil, just in-between using the TA's/Tempest, so when I wrote the values I did, it was with the wagon wheel at its highest which meant it wasn't coupling properly with the Anvil. When I fixed the position 2550@100% was top end and 2250@100% was where I preferred it (as below)

In the below its 2250@100% on top and 2550@100% below it

I have been mainly using the Tempest and TA in the Forge and for them I have the wagon wheel set at its highest. I get a good position on the Tempest where the heat is applied between the bowl and indicators and on the TA's its about about half way up which gives you a little bit play with the heating.

The values below assume the wagon wheel it at its highest...

1100@65% for reheating either the TA or Tempest
2250@85% for Initial heating of the Tempest
2550@100% for the Anvil ThermoCore
2550@100% for a low temp heat of the TA3 or TA4
2800@100% for initial heating of the TA3
3000@100% for initial heating of the TA4

Example below with the TA3 where I did 2550@100% and wasn't really happy with the vapour so I ran the 1100@65% to up the heat to a better position to get the vapour i wanted. I like doing it this way as I end up with a lighter but more consistent AVB than doing a single heat at a higher temperature - but with the same sort of effects.

Last edited:
Top Bottom