Question for owners of the Heavy Duty Rig (bubbler from Higher Standards)

WOLFXXXXX

I'm looking for a specific measurement on this glass piece, please... Could anyone tell me the distance (in inches) between the top of the female joint (with no male piece attached) and the top of the base? From the photos online it appears to be somewhere between 1-2", but I'm looking for a precise measurement please... Thanks for your help...

(I tried to call the manufacturer today, but they're not taking phone calls during the pandemic and ask that you email them, so who knows how long that will take to get a response)

WOLFXXXXX,

WOLFXXXXX

I have this on order so can do it when it comes next week.

I would definitely appreciate this information when you receive your piece... Thanks!

(I received an email response from the HS Customer Service, and was basically informed that they didn't have this information available...)

WOLFXXXXX,

shopdognyc

There is the riggler and the rig

the riggler has its opening on top of the base while the rig had a protruding from the side

which one? I will have both

shopdognyc,

WOLFXXXXX

I measured 1 1/8" from the top of the female joint to the body.

Thx for getting back to me... Just for clarification, this is the measurement I need:

Could you let me know about that, please?

Also, how do you like the piece? Does it feel like thick glass and good quality?

WOLFXXXXX,

shopdognyc

Quality is like no other. I have Grav pieces but this is different. I have the riggler too and more Grav and these are my favorite

shopdognyc,

WOLFXXXXX

I gave it above 1 1/8”

Apologies for the confusion (on my end). When you had said, "from the top of the joint to the body", I was slightly concerned that could have pertained to the lateral gap between the joint and the main body directly opposite it......

The good news is that the measurement confirms this piece will work for my needs/application (Underdog log vape + 14mm glass stem + HS bubbler)... Thanks for getting this information for me, I really appreciate it.

Quality is like no other. I have Grav pieces but this is different. I have the riggler too and more Grav and these are my favorite

Good to hear...

~WOLF

Top Bottom