• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
The nice thing about a constant power ball vape is it’s pretty much the best on-demand experience you can get. I often pack my Hot Rod or Ceroma bowls full, then slowly hit throughout the day; not true microdosing but it’s helped to keep my tolerance from skyrocketing.

Ionlyknowvape

AN & 4wks of Hydroponic BudSwell (2 more weaks)
The Qaroma package has been enticing by combining the option of adding heads and/or bowls one at a time demonstrating different plateaus. Pretty damn fun bumping the vapor without bruising the lungs. Fits right in: extracts one hit dry herb as well as the HR. Different configurations for flavoring. This definitely has the hardware goods covered especially if willing to “dab on balls” as seen in recent clips.

We are loving Qaroma family!

No more VAS til it’s time.

MDude

The Qaroma package has been enticing by combining the option of adding heads and/or bowls one at a time demonstrating different plateaus. Pretty damn fun bumping the vapor without bruising the lungs. Fits right in: extracts one hit dry herb as well as the HR. Different configurations for flavoring. This definitely has the hardware goods covered especially if willing to “dab on balls” as seen in recent clips.

We are loving Qaroma family!

No more VAS til it’s time.
Where could one acquire a Tacoma package?
Is there a website?

MDude,

androponic

vaped.
Last edited:

goldfinger

Lol. I wonder if you could build like a Taroma backpack...

I know you were kidding but seriously, people do build carts to move their setups around the house. I use an old serving tray to move my Hot Rod and Couch Log setups around the house.
I seriously wouldn't mind this type of thing. Even if it's completely stationary, I like to have a designated operating surface because there are enough moving parts between grinders and herb and the unit itself and dropdowns/ash catchers and so on. It'd be choice to have one of those rolling cocktail carts set up for entertaining guests lmao.

I was fiddling with the temp more last night, landing at 700 and had what I would call a purchase-affirming night lmao. I felt like, magnificent.

I guess the next step is to try out the Ceroma and to eventually stretch the coil so I don't need to run it as hot. I might also fiddle around with adjusting my draw speed and stuff.

One thing though - I wish I had a pass-through, or that they were more mainstream. Swampy listened to me, because my bowls are basically a perfect fit, but I sometimes have to finesse the unit off of them a little bit.

Last edited:

Ionlyknowvape

Getting back to the Thread of what I believe that discusses one of the most decent cost effective baller packages thus far. After last evenings testing, I’ve learned the Ceroma when dialed in correctly, exceeds expectations, (so excited, and hope to hell these are here to stay in the field). This product line has been amazing. It was difficult to fathom that the Ti-Head puts out more. That is another project in a couple days.
Then the Quartz, just as soon as the regulars are restocked. I’ve been using a Prrl quartz bowl getting extraordinary flavor and it certainly produced the effect!
Using dividers, the qaroma packages fit nicely in the LSV carrying case. May try the SSV carrying case for a backpack version?

coolbreeze

I’ve been using a Prrl quartz bowl getting extraordinary flavor
I've been using one of these with another injector and getting similar fantastic results:

Ionlyknowvape

Hey coolbreezer: yeah that looks sooooosweet. Between all the lines here, for the Buds who stop buy my place, they love the 3 optional head injector mat’ls and bowl combo’s. Great cost great tastes. Amazingly pleased. I often tell them ” feel free to bring your own bowl” and give them the Qaroma to try. Our favorite for ripping is the Ti-bowl with the Ti-head. Once receive, the visual from the Quartz on Quartz will be cool to watch. The Ceroma head flat-out performs combining it with the titanium or quartz bowl. The real enticement with Qaroma is the optional add-ons that change the terp profiles (vas).

goldfinger

I've been using one of these with another injector and getting similar fantastic results:
I wanted to mention - those almost seem kinda shallow? I'd be afraid of the joint on the Taroma touching the herb in those.

I'm really enjoying my unit still. Honestly, I get why people are nutso about ball vapes. They are just nice.

coolbreeze

I wanted to mention - those almost seem kinda shallow? I'd be afraid of the joint on the Taroma touching the herb in those.

I'm really enjoying my unit still. Honestly, I get why people are nutso about ball vapes. They are just nice.
It won't actually fit down into it, but it will mate with the top of the bowl, or at least that's how my injectors work with it. The heater is a little closer than, like, an elev8r bowl, but there's plenty of space. The proximity allows you to turn down a bit and get more flavor with your clouds!

Glad to hear you're enjoying becoming one of the nutsos! :D
200.gif

drbadass

fuuuuuucking hell this is the one vape out of literally a dozen that I cannot outhit. this taroma 2.0 just kicks my ass every time it's just merciless and i love it. I will feel accomplished the day I can get past this thing. gd it just rips sooooooooooo hard

Ionlyknowvape

hey drbadass, Exactly, with those being of similar sentiments. Glad I’m not dreaming. I recently added the tiatanium bowl and watch out. No matter what injector head used the Qaroma Shop ti-bowl no doubt further enhances the experience. Starting to believe it can’t get much better than this.

goldfinger

hey drbadass, Exactly, with those being of similar sentiments. Glad I’m not dreaming. I recently added the tiatanium bowl and watch out. No matter what injector head used the Qaroma Shop ti-bowl no doubt further enhances the experience. Starting to believe it can’t get much better than this.
I was thinking of picking one of those up, too. I kind of wanted to find my footing with this unit first, but my next step might be placing an order for another coil (for the Ceroma) and the titanium bowl.

What do people do, temp-wise? Does everyone just go as hot as they can without combusting or what calculus goes into your temp settings?

Ionlyknowvape

I started with Ceroma @670F and then stretched the coil to fit. I used 3/8” chisel tip to ever so causiously spread and fit the coil with a ever so slight spring retention when screwin it back. Now running at 640F.
I first ran the Taroma at 670. With a careful stretch its now running at 650.
Quartz Injector Is next.

goldfinger

I started with Ceroma @670F and then stretched the coil to fit. I used 3/8” chisel tip to ever so causiously spread and fit the coil with a ever so slight spring retention when screwin it back. Now running at 640F.
I first ran the Taroma at 670. With a careful stretch its now running at 650.
Quartz Injector Is next.
Did you ever get close to combusting? I'm at 710 right now with no stretch, but my ABV is basically soot at the end lol. I still get a surprising amount of volume out of a bowl. I vape some dark-assed ABV and still get life out of it lol.

goldfinger,
Reactions: Vasgas

rollerskater

710 with the ceroma? wow!

i'll say it: there otter be a weed number between 420 and 710 for our use!

rollerskater,

Ionlyknowvape

Did you ever get close to combusting? I'm at 710 right now with no stretch, but my ABV is basically soot at the end lol. I still get a surprising amount of volume out of a bowl. I vape some dark-assed ABV and still get life out of it lol.
Dude, you need to stretch the coil, cautiously. Do the stretch and fit it a little at a time. This will lower the vape operating temp. My Qaroma system has not combusted, yet! Lol

Ionlyknowvape,
Reactions: Vasgas

drbadass

To add to this convo-- I'm running a stretched coil that formerly lived in a B1. Came from CH originally and I didn't modify it when changing setups, just unscrewed one and screwed on the other. All 3mm rubies in the 2.0 vs mixtures of 3/4 in my B1 and my B2.

I'm running it at 600 even and it's never come too close to combusting but it is very capable of the dark roast at that temperature.

The craziest thing about this setup though is it never seems to stop finding more vapor in my bowl even when I think there's none. And to top that, if I don't heat soak the bowl before I start, I can legit just rip this thing as hard as my lungs will allow and it stays light brown while producing endless vapor. It's like I found some glitch in the matrix. Makes no sense but it also makes me higher than a fucking kite so probably most of my observations at that point feel like they make no sense.

Final thing I will say is I was pretty convinced that my tolerance was over the moon and there was just no way I would get stoned again without a serious T-break in my future. This thing smashed right through that :uhh: it's honestly kinda freaking me out

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again

Recent discussion here gave me the impetus to finally re-wire the High5 to MiniNail converter to run my Ceroma (with a CH coil). Last night I fired him up to 650 and promptly totally cherried in my HR bowl and fresh clean glass. Put me off for the night.

Today I read a bit more here and decided to give my coil a stretch and dial the temp back. At 585 I can slowly pull (using a glass bowl this time to monitor) some seriously thick and delicious vapor. I couldn’t imagine a Teroma XL, because this little guy is full on rocket ship!

Ionlyknowvape

These newly marketed thermal transfer devices may be “it” when it comes to THC extraction. At least that was our thought after the Hot Rod. It’s hard to imagine getting more out of the bud than some of the ballers. Now we are seeing the makers going to war offering price reductions. And that is always good for us Users.

The Qaroma product line is now part of my daily allowing several combinations of injectors and bowls. I had begun my baller space with the Hot Rod, added SSV43, balled a LSV, then Pinky. I was going backwards until I tried my friends FP B1 and was excitedly ready to order. But, I continued seeing similars to the B-1 pkg. and made the move into the Qaroma Family. The support is great, and that had to be a part of the equation. Also the injector head & bowl options made it ideal piecemeal for the VAS professional!

I had never imagined putting my custom ballers into retirement, but the Qaroma pkg has taken over. I plan to add one of the XL pkgs. for the Grand Slam!

The porcelain cup holder has been great simultaneously housing two 20mm injector heads fitting them in side by side using both slots. Looks awesome. A helicopter pad set up!

The most effective so far has been the Taroma w/ the optional titanium bowl. I think the Taroma XL pkg I includes the Ti-bowl. Ohhhhhboy, bubblegum and cotton candy!

Sent from my iPad

Top Bottom