Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Gnemesis

What temps are you guys running your Qaromas at? I've been experimenting from 666-700, and while I'm getting *massive* tasty rips, my ABV seems VERY light compared to what I see from my Mighty+, let alone my Dynas.

Gnemesis,

Gnemesis

so I'm running my taroma v2 at 650-666f, but keep in mind taroma/ceroma temps are always lower compared to the qaroma - so add like 30-50f and you should be good. if your weed is equally as close as in my bowl.
I actually recorded this setup a few months ago: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835030505942417408/954687709430042654/swirls.mp4
That load looks very much like mine; I coarse grind so as to pass as little through the glass screen as possible, and I'd say filled about as deep. I'm using the short bowl from QS, however. I had been going at 666F, and have since tried a couple at 700. Got LOTS of research to do, of course... but I'm leaning in the direction of ~680, at least with the MAC I'm vaping at the moment. I imagine temps willl vary with herb RH, grind and other factors. I'm hoping to get other input and sort of average out others' experiences.

I REALLY appreciate the forum here, and the willing help.

Gnemesis,
Top Bottom