• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

kimura

The qaroma head is $183 shipped to me and works perfectly with the CH coils (I’ve tested two new coils now), which work with the most popular and affordable controllers (Auber). For some, this is an expensive hobby. In other cases these are to be viewed as expensive therapeutic devices. but my qaroma setup isn’t really more expensive than a CH setup. it’s just better :evil: For flower anyway

manakata

Yeah that's what I referring to. Even if I end up buying it, I can still relay to people if it's worth the money.
you sure can man. that is why we are here to express our opinions on things that matter to us. whether or not we agree. no saying that the product is bad but with everything going on around the world having to spend so much money on something and having the risk of it getting stuck in transport do to covid, war or politics.. the last 2 years i been sourcing all my products from US base companies.

Spleeeno

Horsin around
there's some joke about us based companies only running because they've been ignoring "covid, war and politics" since forever in there.

cause if covid, war and politics are truly your reasons for not ordering from qaromashop (he ships from malaysia, the only country that shuts down its logistics sector when covid cases hit is china btw) you need some heavier hitting vapes BADLY, even if its more expensive CH stuff that still uses PIDs and coils from china :peace:

Vasgas

The qaroma head is $183 shipped to me and works perfectly with the CH coils (I’ve tested two new coils now), which work with the most popular and affordable controllers (Auber). For some, this is an expensive hobby. In other cases these are to be viewed as expensive therapeutic devices. but my qaroma setup isn’t really more expensive than a CH setup. it’s just better :evil: For flower anyway

there's some joke about us based companies only running because they've been ignoring "covid, war and politics" since forever in there.

cause if covid, war and politics are truly your reasons for not ordering from qaromashop (he ships from malaysia, the only country that shuts down its logistics sector when covid cases hit is china btw) you need some heavier hitting vapes BADLY, even if its more expensive CH stuff that still uses PIDs and coils from china :peace:
Haters gonna hate :lol:

Did you guys get anything?

Hey man do you know if this works the opposite way around? Bought a Qaroma full kit last week and wondered... Could I use the coil & PID provided with the Qaroma and buy a B1 or B2 head and shovel head bowl and I've got a working flowerpot too?

Spleeeno

Horsin around
Hey man do you know if this works the opposite way around? Bought a Qaroma full kit last week and wondered... Could I use the coil & PID provided with the Qaroma and buy a B1 or B2 head and shovel head bowl and I've got a working flowerpot too?
theoretically they should fit since the qaromashop and the CH coils are almost identical (with their turns/fit, not with their pinout), but there's no guarantee it will (as can be seen with the 9322 CH coil that doesnt seem to fit qaromas as discussed a few pages earlier)

Haters gonna hate :lol:

Did you guys get anything?
v2 just arrived in cologne, should be here by the end of the week. I would have been fine with it taking like 2 weeks, so this is a pleasant surprise :D

rollerskater

personally i would be much more confident that my qaroma coil would work with the flowerpot than that the ch coil would work with the qaroma! the reason being that flowerpots are titanium and machined with some wiggle room to account for differences in the coils, aka why its so popular to stretch your flowerpot coil for better contact and less rattle! OTOH, the Q coils should be (meaning this is what i would do- i have no idea what Qaromashop does with his time lol!) test fit before shipping because the qaroma head js more fragile and less forgiving! BTW, anecdotally my "9322" ch coil fits my qaroma perfectly, and i dont think 9322 is a part/mfr's number per se but an internal/inventory reference. i could be wrong, but i think focusing on the "9322 coil" is maybe not a fruitful road to go down vs acknowledging that coils simply arent all identical and qc/qa failures happen sometimes!

Back on Q topic: LOVE pulling huge bong hits with the qaroma!! Since the bowl situation is kind of rickety right now ive just accepted its going to be high temps and hard pulls!

personally i would be much more confident that my qaroma coil would work with the flowerpot than that the ch coil would work with the qaroma! the reason being that flowerpots are titanium and machined with some wiggle room to account for differences in the coils, aka why its so popular to stretch your flowerpot coil for better contact and less rattle! OTOH, the Q coils should be (meaning this is what i would do- i have no idea what Qaromashop does with his time lol!) test fit before shipping because the qaroma head js more fragile and less forgiving! BTW, anecdotally my "9322" ch coil fits my qaroma perfectly, and i dont think 9322 is a part/mfr's number per se but an internal/inventory reference. i could be wrong, but i think focusing on the "9322 coil" is maybe not a fruitful road to go down vs acknowledging that coils simply arent all identical and qc/qa failures happen sometimes!

Back on Q topic: LOVE pulling huge bong hits with the qaroma!! Since the bowl situation is kind of rickety right now ive just accepted its going to be high temps and hard pulls!
Thanks for the detailed response. It seems like it shouldn't be a problem to interchange mine then, guess my next purchase is a B2 Head, shovelhead bowl and Post then!

On the other topic mentioned, as I'm new to the Qaromas.. Is this that people are saying the original bowl is too large/tall/far away from the heater? This was news to me the other day and people are saying that the short bowls are better and Elev8r bowls even better right? I'm guessing you're saying you're using the original bowl that comes with the Q just cranking the temps to get it work as you want? What temp do you use it at?

rollerskater

yep, the load is just too far from the heater for my preference with the std/long bowl! i was shocked, lol! it works GREAT if you load a lot of weed, but the flowerpot trained me to like killing tiny bowls in one hit! i havent tried an elev8 bowl but i think its supposed to be ~identical to the qaromashop short bowl as far as screen depth! i HAVE used the Grav Octobowl and it works well with small loads! A common downside to glass-screened bowls though and the octobowl in particular is small loads in general get pulled through and then you lose half the weed you worked for! so with the qaroma and the long bowl i load a generous amount and blast it at 777! 750 works too but i dont like looking at that number on the pid as much! Even at these high temps the flavor is phenomenal!

Last edited:

BKR2311

yep, the load is just too far from the heater for my preference with the std/long bowl! i was shocked, lol! it works GREAT if you load a lot of weed, but the flowerpot trained me to like killing tiny bowls in one hit! i havent tried an elev8 bowl but i think its supposed to be ~identical to the qaromashop short bowl as far as screen depth! i HAVE used the Grav Octobowl and it works well with small loads! A common downside to glass-screened bowls though and the octobowl in particular is small loads in general get pulled through and then you lose half the weed you worked for! so with the qaroma and the long bowl i load a generous amount and blast it at 777! 750 works too but i dont like looking at that number on the pid as much! Even at these high temps the flavor is phenomenal!
Yeah the Octobowl was alright but not a fan of the fixed screen. Tried putting a screen in it and it just felt weird and actually made the bowl a little too short. As of right now I've just been mixing hemp and some THC to fill the big bowls.

And damn, 777? That's crazy lol. Been running the Taroma on 705 max and its almost too powerful as it is

manakata

So how does one stretch out the coils and not cause damage to them? Didn't know this was possible...

Spleeeno

Horsin around
So how does one stretch out the coils and not cause damage to them? Didn't know this was possible...
you could also use a guitarpick or the plastic version from companies like ifixit
keeps the coil looking nicer and doesnt scratch it up

manakata

ty so much. i will now have to do this.

you could also use a guitarpick or the plastic version from companies like ifixit
keeps the coil looking nicer and doesnt scratch it up
thanks. i actually have a hard plastic pry bar that i use not to damage things. i just never though about expanding the coils to stop the rattling i just learn to live with it but since its that easy might as well.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Ordered a Ceroma head 1/1, shipped 1/2 with Janio, still waiting for delivery (US). FedEx does finally have it but has managed to make 500 miles progress in 6 days, yesterday it took 13 hours for it to travel a total of 0 miles.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I look forward to picking up where I left off.
And so I did.
DSC07220.jpg

Things are working great... and I am plenty darned medicated.
I truly want to try the Ceroma... but that means letting the coil cool down for a while to handle safely,
and I keep needing a a couple more hits!
It's one of the heavier hitting vaporizers I've used!

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I'm really enjoying the Taroma. :rockon:

I'd say it's the second biggest hitter I've had next to my beloved (now dead) Sublimator.

Since I can't replace the Sub I've been using my Flowerpot with three holes (drilled two extra) in the carb cap and it attached to the head with Ti wire... for added thermal mass and air flow restriction. It hits pretty hard but just never quite satisfied me.

When I ordered from Qaroma the deep bowls were the only ones available but one was quite bit shallower than the other (though not as shallow as the short bowls) and I noticed it worked much better so I ordered a couple of the shorty bowls when they went up on the site. They definitely work best and the deeper bowls have been relegated to backup status.

Also, I thought I'd try out 3mm SiC balls instead of the rubies and I think the hits are even denser. My wife made the same conclusion so I'm sticking with those. I don't notice any taste difference but I'm not really that taste sensitive with vapes as some people are.

The rubies are gonna go into the freebie Ceroma and once I get the 20mm coil for my other PID in from Chiner I'm gonna set that up also... as a switch up next to the Taroma or maybe move the Ceroma to my gaming area.

I still would love to resurrect my Sublimator, though. :luv:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Definitely a heavy hitting device.
The heat dispersion is excellent.
The Ti housing... Taroma has been ideal so far.
My previous aversions to coils, and devices was in no small part a product of insecurity.
When one does not have full control over jerks, and twitches, they worry.
Sounds, wiggles, jiggles, and lack of balance all cause me concern.
The Taroma surely has extremely solid feeling handling among similar tools.
No movement at all, and the balance is well centered.
I was not a fan of glass beads, but am coming around in my thinking as to their purpose.
The weight of Taroma makes me feel confident also.
when you sit it in the cup, and walk away, that weight lets me feel that the coil/Housing will stay put.
I have done no experimentation with the Ceramic Housing yet.
When trying it on the coil for size, it fit over it, but with a little bit of play.
I do not want to stretch/alter my coil's intact condition to reduce this slight "wiggle", but will think about other solutions.
Meanwhile I will concentrate my attention on the Taroma, whose machining and fit are perfect.

Top Bottom