Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

cptofnthng

Not nice. Warning point issued.
How can u be impress by a, still, unwell tailored suit...
Even more if only heavy carbon-structure "clouds" is your wish...

Costume-bien-taill%C3%A9-erreur.jpg

That's where Ceroma must shine, the taste! The only right comparaison to make For now.

I Could explain the reason, but human maths "tools and knowledge" lack of some dimensional view.. wave theory (thermal one here) and resonance.. :evil:

Q or C are not made to "impress" by their "clouds". But to contain the "oversized fuel-burner mustang car". (7 liters for 1968 model, our contemporary formula 1 are 2.4 liters..)
Only a self-milking, with over-pressurised flow, will be, now, a non incremental change.

And for the qwartz issues, knowing people using it as baseball ball, to then asking refund/free units...
High CNC qwartz has its weakness, reason @invertedisdead had/has? difficulty with his Inverzion.
The number of people who have broken their elev8r is just plethoric.
I think you have a condescending, arrogant and annoying way of downtalking to people and i dont mean your weird and swollen vocabulary. It reminds me of that other german offering the vapolaborium. Only he at least partly knows hes a dick.
If you are not autistic or schizoid you should srsly consider working on your social and communication skills.

cptofnthng,
  • Angry
Reactions: Shadooz

Spleeeno

Horsin around
you could just wire that vps to your coil. but you still need the coil, so you're just skipping out on the PID. meanwhile, you're loosing the temp sensing ability and will have to figure out a voltage where its hot enough to vape but not hot enough to combust if you leave it at that voltage without drawing for 5 min + - cause thats what the PID does, it increases or lowers the power to keep the temp

Spleeeno,
Reactions: Vasgas

Shadooz

If you are not autistic or schizoid you should srsly consider working on your social and communication skills.
Some skills aren't made to be loved, or even understood, by the "everyones".

When education is failed, it's the only way to talk to. Contemporary forum.. keep promulgating your pothead "wisdom"...
No more brain, in your next storm.
We just leave public places.

If no one do what i do, and i only slightly "bash" the potheads, it will end up as back to prohibition. Fuckers (of throats, or anything else) have no place in society.

But thanks for your reaction, it validates some social theory,.. poor humankind..

Last edited:
Shadooz,

SixStringToker

Naked member
Does anyone know if the qaroma could be used with a Standard Power Adapter Like this?
That won't work. You need a controller that is specifically designed to work with the coil-style heaters.

you could just wire that vps to your coil. but you still need the coil, so you're just skipping out on the PID. meanwhile, you're loosing the temp sensing ability and will have to figure out a voltage where its hot enough to vape but not hot enough to combust if you leave it at that voltage without drawing for 5 min + - cause thats what the PID does, it increases or lowers the power to keep the temp

Even then, the 60 watts put out by that vvps is not nearly enough to get the coil hot.

SquirrelMaster

I noticed Troy's broken Qaroma on IG that was mentioned earlier in the thread. He did mention he pushes his vapes i.e. it was probably on for hours at temp higher than most would run their units but still, a little worrisome to be reminded.

@Vision103
Provide some evidence to validate your claims. If a company isn't being truthful in an effort to boost sales I definitely want to know about. Retailers looking to potentially stock this brand will want to know too. Coming on a forum with a bunch of unsubstantiated claims and then blasting anyone that doesn't believe you doesn't help your cause.

@shay
What didn't impress you? Besides the fit and finish (which I don't expect to be great on the b-stocks) did you not like the performance or another aspect?

ohmygodimsohigh

I noticed Troy's broken Qaroma on IG that was mentioned earlier in the thread. He did mention he pushes his vapes i.e. it was probably on for hours at temp higher than most would run their units but still, a little worrisome to be reminded.

@Vision103
Provide some evidence to validate your claims. If a company isn't being truthful in an effort to boost sales I definitely want to know about. Retailers looking to potentially stock this brand will want to know too. Coming on a forum with a bunch of unsubstantiated claims and then blasting anyone that doesn't believe you doesn't help your cause.

@shay
What didn't impress you? Besides the fit and finish (which I don't expect to be great on the b-stocks) did you not like the performance or another aspect?
My Qaroma breakage was due to me not following the guidelines i think.
My coil was already stretched a bit from flowerpot optimization, and the Q can't handle the stress and tension.
And then i filled it to the max with balls

I don't think it's so fragile that it'll break on its own - but it's definitely a fragile piece.

SquirrelMaster

My Qaroma breakage was due to me not following the guidelines i think.
My coil was already stretched a bit from flowerpot optimization, and the Q can't handle the stress and tension.
And then i filled it to the max with balls

I don't think it's so fragile that it'll break on its own - but it's definitely a fragile piece.
Thanks for the clarification. It seems like the best option then is a coil dedicated to the Qaroma and ideally from Qaroma so you know the fitment is ideal. Otherwise it should have a little wiggle room if you're using your own coil.

Vasgas

Edit: I did not know Troy was the poster, two posts above me. Was just trying to help clear the air.

Just saw maker say Troy stretched his coil on Discord. But you guys said he just pushed high temps. So I went ig to confirm.

Looks like its admittedly a user error.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
^^ Also, it may be just that Troy overpacked the balls. Or both. Hey, it's how we learn the parameters of using a vape.

Screenshot_20211221-181617_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Summer,
Reactions: Vasgas

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Dont want to be a bad prophet,but from my experience with glass and ceramics,those threads aint gonna last long. After a coupe of cleanings,i am sure more people would report breakages. Maybe they will last longer if you are super careful,but i think the average users will experience breakages. Time will tell.
Most coils are AC so you cant run them with DC voltage.

Last edited:

Spleeeno

Horsin around
Dont worry, I got the ceroma to replace my broken coiled elev8r that I managed to break even without threads ;)
As long as the average user doesnt overdo it with the balls, doesnt overtighten the coil and takes the head off his bowl before he's done inhaling, there's pretty much no need to clean it for a long time (and trying to clean stained ceramics is probably useless anyway) so the "only" time you will have to use the threads - after assembly - is when the coil stops working. but I also have a working hopper io so maybe I'm not the average user :razz:

Spleeeno

Horsin around
I've only tried to correct some of the comments about how the ceroma doesnt look very nicely finished when it's just free b-stocks and mine seems to work just fine with the bad finish. But if someone's having a bad experience with the qaroma and the taroma (or the ceroma once that launches properly), they should absolutely talk about it and ESPECIALLY here, where nothing is moderated by the manufacturers (which has lead to some of them hardly being active :D )

cvs8floz

I ordered the Qaroma and 18mm bowl last Friday and received it today in exactly 1 week, they also included the Ceroma. I can confirm that the CH 5-wrap coil fits perfectly on the Ceroma but not on the Qaroma, the post with the threads is shorter on the Qaroma so you need a coil with fewer wraps, luckily I had one in reserve. The glass bowl looks fantastic and is really tall and has over an inch of space to hold your material. Unlike the Elev8 bowl, it has a handle so you can dump and reload without waiting for the glass to cool down. Haven't tried vaping in either one yet and will report back once I do.
IMG_0076.JPG

Spleeeno

Horsin around
I can confirm that the CH 5-wrap coil fits perfectly on the Ceroma but not on the Qaroma, the post with the threads is shorter on the Qaroma so you need a coil with fewer wraps, luckily I had one in reserve.
But the coil never comes in contact with the threaded parts of the head in use, since those are unaccessible once its fully assembled, and the space where the coil rests should be the same size for both units. iirc the ceroma only has a slightly bigger opening cutout which makes it work with different kinds of coils, but from your description that would mean the qaroma is chunkier in the bottom part, so there's less space for the coil inside? quite frankly I dont think that the smaller coil in your picture would be enough to drive the qaroma properly, its the unit that needs the highest heat settings of all 3 heads according to most users that have all 3.

cvs8floz

I dont think that the smaller coil in your picture would be enough to drive the qaroma properly
You might be right, I haven't tested the qaroma yet, but the small coil feels loose when you screw on the top, like it needs a washer to keep it firmly in place. I put about 2g through the ceroma last night using the Grav 18mm glass bowl @ 640F, you can fit 1-2 scoops on the bottom and then the bottom of the heater sits right on top of the material, about as close as you can get. I am used to vaping @ 575F with the B1 and @ 610F with the Weedeater so this is quite a step up for me and I feel it in my lungs today. The Ceroma radiates a lot of heat at that temp, it is quite noticeable when you take a hit and feel that hot mass next to your face. It delivers nice clouds of dense vapor and pretty evenly toasted avb and there is less charring on top than with the B1. Picture below shows Qaroma on Qaroma bowl next to Elev8 bowl, Ceroma on Grav 18mm bowl and finally another bowl in my collection that fits the heads.
IMG_0077[1].JPG

LooseCucumber

Haven't had the opportunity to truly test my Qaroma gear (hot enail requires a vape station, I've been out and about lately etc.) but I've given both some test runs and they've worked well (typical ball vape performance).

My only concern is how tight is your qaroma head fit? My head wiggles a bit, and jiggles when i shake it but the performance seems fine, I think it fits a tad loose to account for expansion when it heats but curious what you guys think. In comparison the Taroma head fits snug (no wiggle). Merry Christmas FC!

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Haven't had the opportunity to truly test my Qaroma gear (hot enail requires a vape station, I've been out and about lately etc.) but I've given both some test runs and they've worked well (typical ball vape performance).

My only concern is how tight is your qaroma head fit? My head wiggles a bit, and jiggles when i shake it but the performance seems fine, I think it fits a tad loose to account for expansion when it heats but curious what you guys think. In comparison the Taroma head fits snug (no wiggle). Merry Christmas FC!
Mine is exactly as you describe. I think the performance is great also as it is. The flavor from the Taroma is very good on the first couple of hits. So far I really like the gear and will probably try Caroma eventually. Qaroma full of great taste as expected.

Vasgas

My only concern is how tight is your qaroma head fit? My head wiggles a bit, and jiggles when i shake it but the performance seems fine, I think it fits a tad loose to account for expansion when it heats but curious what you guys think.
Merry Xmas! My Q does wiggle a bit and is exactly as you described. It was confirmed by the maker to be normal, as you explained. T fits very snugly for me too but it's Ti so I'm not worried. Prepping up a T, Q, C hit to share with all of FC :spliff:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
honestly as a paying customer I don't feel I should be censored on what I have to say.

You might be a paying customer but that does not give you an exemption. You are also a vendor and a company rep and you have agreed to our rules. You are not allowed to enter another vendor's thread and make negative comments. I just deleted the rest of your post and the responses.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
You might be a paying customer but that does not give you an exempption. You are also a vendor and a company rep and you have agreed to our rules. You are not allowed to enter another vendor's thread and make negative comments. I just deleted the rest of your post and the responses.
Apparently objective comments are considered negative on FC but ok @pakalolo . The fact that I have two badges on this site, where others working for retailers who sit in the good ol' boy club have none, really says a lot about how the moderators chose to enforce rules around here.

Last edited:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Apparently objective comments are considered negative on FC but ok @pakalolo . The fact that I have two badges on this site, where others working for retailers who sit in the good ol' boy club have none, really says a lot about how the moderators chose to enforce rules around here.
Sorry but you're out of line here. Selectively allowing members to break rules isn't something we do. At times we have been lenient in giving out warning points in the hopes of helping members understand the rules. Ironically our mods have been generously lenient with you over the years. Unfortunately instead of listening to our suggestions you seem to have actively ignored them.

If there is "good ol boy club" it's simply those who have been good with following the rules over the years. For the record fc hasn't taken a cent from any sponsor in close to 4 years.

Here is another rule that I'm sure you're aware of yet just broke anyway:

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

Hate to do this, but you really leave no choice. Warning point given.

Last edited:
vtac,

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Thanks for sharing your side of it Scott. Shame it was deleted and not notated with a warning like other posts. I thought it offered some insight and you did purchase it. Glad I read it before it was gone. Discord is such a better platform for real information.

Top Bottom