Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Vasgas

I'm with you, I have a few reasons to at leasy push a purchase into 2022. A lack of normal Ceroma's in stock is all that's holding me back currently. Shipping is also really pricey to Canada so that's on the back of my mind. All the heads look great though.

@Vasgas
What's the XL?
Well, I received my b stock cerima. Its a little dinged and I had to stretch my Vrod coil a little more to fit the ceroma. But its free and I'm loving it. I like the idea of "test driving" it. If I like it moving forward, I'll get a normal ceroma when it launches. Otherwise, I should be good with this freebie, for my collection.

About the XL, @androponic replied with the same video i saw. I'm mostly a lurker on social media for privacy reasons. I spend little time each day so its mostly just a quick browse. I can never remember where i read something rofl.

I personally like supporting this company. The honesty, openness, no drama, great service, passion over profits is a breath of fresh air. Just looking at the package I received, reveals the time and effort put into packing each order. I've received two orders so far.

You mother lovers aware of the giveaway? :lol:

Vasgas

@Vasgas

Whoa! Is he making just the Taroma an XL or all 3?

I like the openness of the company as well. I've been following them on IG and I'm impressed.
I haven't a clue tbh. I only saw xl Ta. But i remember reading somewhere about Qa. Do not remember Ce being mentioned. Makes sense considering regular Ce is not even launched yet.

Shadooz

Vasgas

To me, u fucked the "Maillard" on your video...
Too high temp for a too fast draw, and i see scorching on top and uneveness...
Only half is baked..

Seeking Denser "milk" isn't your healthy friend, and vgoodiez hit is way cleaner.
Not my video. And your "personal preference" is noted, although I certainly did not ask for it. Nor is it any of my concern. Don't quite appreciate anyone forcing their vaping preference onto others. Lets see you do a better video, as I feel it was a beautifully done video. I hope the op is on FC. I'd take his advice over yours any day, since I can barely understand you. Hope you have a better day ahead.

Shadooz

Don't quite appreciate anyone forcing their vaping preference onto others.
I'm quite fluent in english... just most of here need a dictionary.. yes..

And I'm not forcing anyone..
you were the one saying to crank the heat up.
I was Just sharing what "cooking chief" have learnt since centuries..
You act like newborn kids.. forgetting all the elder paths.. humankind lapsation..
Wrong susceptibility :(

Last edited:
Shadooz,

Vasgas

I'm quite fluent in english... just most of here need a dictionary.. yes..
I'll let your own posts speak for themselves.

And I'm not forcing anyone..
you were the one saying to crank the heat up.
Have you seen VGoodiez past vids on Herborizer, Supreme, Deskpod, FP etc? Many were high temp hits. He sometimes show a few vids at different temps. Fyi, that's what reviewers do. They push the limits for our viewing pleasure. Nothing wrong with asking for heat to be cranked up. I did not say he "fucked" up his bowl, did I? As for me, I was sharing my own experience with the vape I purchased.

This is a forum. Not a reality show where you play Gordon Ramsey, telling everyone they're wrong, it's your way or no way at all?

I was Just sharing what "cooking chief" have learnt since centuries..
You mean chef but I'm not here for cooking lessons

You seems like newborn kids.. forgetting all the elder paths..
Wrong susceptibility :(
Kids are the ones who has to have the last word, and feel that an insult at the end of a post means something. Again, hope you have a better day and brighten up.

Shadooz

This is a forum. Not a reality show where you play Gordon Ramsey, telling everyone they're wrong, it's your way or no way at all?
Public place, of the American nightmare (french title of "the purge" movie)..
No Chief can bring u back to rail.

I was just showing the well done way, then between bloody(rare) or carbonized, it's your own choice.
And my analogy, isn't made by Tushy.. :rofl: :evil:

Last edited:
Shadooz,

Lobby

My brain is running on very few cells right now so I’m not sure I understand things correctly. Could I order the Taroma kit and a Qaroma head and just swap the heads whenever I want? Also do the heads fit other bowls, the Grav Octobowl for example? I’d like to be able to get bowls a little closer to home if needed.

Vasgas

My brain is running on very few cells right now so I’m not sure I understand things correctly. Could I order the Taroma kit and a Qaroma head and just swap the heads whenever I want?
Yes this can be done

Also do the heads fit other bowls, the Grav Octobowl for example? I’d like to be able to get bowls a little closer to home if needed.
They are 18mm to 14mm adapters so yeah, there are plenty that will work. Pretty sure i saw a video that used the octobowl with taroma. Even the elev8r bowl works.

Spleeeno

Horsin around
Apparently when ordering a qaroma oder taroma now, he throws in some B quality ceroma for free.
He's been doing that for orders above 600 RM since the start - while B-stocks last, obviously.

I only ordered the PID/Coil/Stand/Rubies which cost me like 800 RM, plus 150 RM shipping.
He sent me all of that plus the Ceroma, a second coaster for the stand and 2 wooden handles (that are so long you can turn them into 4...).
Which is a steal in my book.

I switched out the 3mm rubies for 4mm boro balls, cut the handle and found a new way to use some old phone stand I havent used in ages to create the smallest heavy desktop vaping station in my lineup :science:

Attachments

• station.jpg
    station.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 88

Texus

He's been doing that for orders above 600 RM since the start - while B-stocks last, obviously.

I only ordered the PID/Coil/Stand/Rubies which cost me like 800 RM, plus 150 RM shipping.
He sent me all of that plus the Ceroma, a second coaster for the stand and 2 wooden handles (that are so long you can turn them into 4...).
Which is a steal in my book.

I switched out the 3mm rubies for 4mm boro balls, cut the handle and found a new way to use some old phone stand I havent used in ages to create the smallest heavy desktop vaping station in my lineup :science:
Wow. Love that compact set up!

The Owl HOOT HOOT

I find with all these ball vapes the performance greatly depends on how tight everything is packed together. With the Qaroma I noticed the threads to be a little low. so when filling you need to make a mound with the balls to try and get as many in and have as little rattle as possible. Also need to adjust the coil so there will be a little pressure there also for best contact. If anything is loose it greatly reduces heat conductivity.

I'm now running @670 with Qaroma witch is just under combustion now on my setup, balls to the top with very little rattle.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I find with all these ball vapes the performance greatly depends on how tight everything is packed together. With the Qaroma I noticed the threads to be a little low. so when filling you need to make a mound with the balls to try and get as many in and have as little rattle as possible. Also need to adjust the coil so there will be a little pressure there also for best contact. If anything is loose it greatly reduces heat conductivity.

I'm now running @670 with Qaroma witch is just under combustion now on my setup, balls to the top with very little rattle.
I might be able to pack a few more balls in there but it seems raising the temp and using the glass Elev8R bowl (with the higher deck) is proving the results I was more expecting. Here you go....

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I might be able to pack a few more balls in there but it seems raising the temp and using the glass Elev8R bowl (with the higher deck) is proving the results I was more expecting.

I'm glad that higher deck glass elev8r bowl is useful for something (other than elev8r of course lol) Thanks for all these great videos you've been doing for us here lately!

Vasgas

I am already heavily medicated and saw this

Made me go hit another Q bowl regardless :clap:

Vasgas,

stonedmallone

So if I have a flowerpot vrod already what else do I need to make this compatible with these vapes

stonedmallone,
Top Bottom