Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Shadooz

So if I have a flowerpot vrod already what else do I need to make this compatible with these vapes

The right clockwise.
Only Ceroma works both ways !

Because halo and atlas are not so similar ? :rofl:
:2c:Advice, try to keep a forum illusion

But yes, rename the thread qaromashop only. The shipping feedback will be agregate.

just it could have issue with one shell and not the others.
I'm only interested in ceroma...
Which have no step, works both ways

"Milk"

Shadooz,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vision103

Vision103
How is the taste on the taroma?
Im considering buying one, but im a Bit clumsy, so Quartz is out of the question.
I wouldn't. I have heard a lot of people say they have gotten units and have dents or scratches and the
Well, I received my b stock cerima. Its a little dinged and I had to stretch my Vrod coil a little more to fit the ceroma. But its free and I'm loving it. I like the idea of "test driving" it. If I like it moving forward, I'll get a normal ceroma when it launches. Otherwise, I should be good with this freebie, for my collection.

About the XL, @androponic replied with the same video i saw. I'm mostly a lurker on social media for privacy reasons. I spend little time each day so its mostly just a quick browse. I can never remember where i read something rofl.

I personally like supporting this company. The honesty, openness, no drama, great service, passion over profits is a breath of fresh air. Just looking at the package I received, reveals the time and effort put into packing each order. I've received two orders so far.

You mother lovers aware of the giveaway? :lol:
Honestly they aren't open at all. All bad reviews get tossed and he blocks you if you have a question on Instagram. This company is a wreck and should be ashamed at themselves. 7 people I have heard got messed up units and they tell them it's ok, it still works. Haha I asked a question about Temps and they blocked me. Didn't like my question. Look through the bullshit. Then they say they dont give put units foe Reviews.. haha what was Troy and Jerry doing. Love those guys, this vape company is shit.. have a great weekend.

Shadooz

hmm I have seen it stated earlier in this thread that qaroma works with the CH coil. Are you saying that is not the case?
@stonedmallone was asking about his "cannabis hardware" coil...

Reason i've quoted myself about the clockwise conversation we got here...

"Qaroma has a raised step in its design, to better stabilize and to provide better coil contact. As such, it is only compatible with 20mm, 5 wraps, clockwise coils."

Again Only "C"eroma works counter-clock. Period.

This company is a wreck and should be ashamed at themselves. 7 people I have heard got messed up units and they tell them it's ok
For now, you're mostly the only one here, to get bad review..

Last edited:

kimura

I can see why there is confusion. if you look at the qaromashop website there are some pics that show a counterclockwise coil, but most show a clockwise coil. they should probably fix those pics if their coils are all clockwise (like CH)

Spleeeno

Horsin around
I wouldn't. I have heard a lot of people say they have gotten units and have dents or scratches and the

Honestly they aren't open at all. All bad reviews get tossed and he blocks you if you have a question on Instagram. This company is a wreck and should be ashamed at themselves. 7 people I have heard got messed up units and they tell them it's ok, it still works. Haha I asked a question about Temps and they blocked me. Didn't like my question. Look through the bullshit. Then they say they dont give put units foe Reviews.. haha what was Troy and Jerry doing. Love those guys, this vape company is shit.. have a great weekend.
you do understand that the guy you're quoting was talking about his free ceroma that everyone received? as in you order the qaroma and/or taroma, and you get the ceroma head too - and thats the one thats b-ware, with dents, but its the free addition. and yeah, the ceroma does work even when the outside finish isnt perfect, because the balls still do their work inside...

SixStringToker

Naked member

Like you, I have also heard a lot of people say that they received scratched, dented, chipped, etc units. The difference is that I know they were talking about the b-stock Ceroma units that were included for free in their orders. I've not heard the same being said about the non-b-stock units. My qaroma broke on its own shortly after receiving it and he had a new one on the way within an hour of me reporting it. My replacement Qaroma piece came with another b-stock Ceroma. I heard from myself that it has dents and scratches.

What bad reviews are being tossed? Can you at least post links to the aftermath (the person complaining about their review being deleted) or were these all in private conversations to you?

"7 people" is strangely specific. Are any of these 7 individuals speaking about their poor experience in public spaces where the rest of us can see?

I don't know anything about you being blocked, but if your query contained some of these unfounded accusations, I'd probably block you, too.

Regarding Troy and Jerry, did it ever occur to you that perhaps they both actually bought their units with their own money? You don't know either way, do you? Yet you make the accusation... give me a break.

Spleeeno

Horsin around
Regarding Troy and Jerry, did it ever occur to you that perhaps they both actually bought their units with their own money? You don't know either way, do you? Yet you make the accusation... give me a break.
Especially since one of the Posts on Qaromashops Insta is just "We dont do free units, all the reviews are genuine", so you actually know they paid for it...

Vision103

Vision103
Like you, I have also heard a lot of people say that they received scratched, dented, chipped, etc units. The difference is that I know they were talking about the b-stock Ceroma units that were included for free in their orders. I've not heard the same being said about the non-b-stock units. My qaroma broke on its own shortly after receiving it and he had a new one on the way within an hour of me reporting it. My replacement Qaroma piece came with another b-stock Ceroma. I heard from myself that it has dents and scratches.

What bad reviews are being tossed? Can you at least post links to the aftermath (the person complaining about their review being deleted) or were these all in private conversations to you?

"7 people" is strangely specific. Are any of these 7 individuals speaking about their poor experience in public spaces where the rest of us can see?

I don't know anything about you being blocked, but if your query contained some of these unfounded accusations, I'd probably block you, too.

I have been deleted for asking temp questions, nothing bad at all to them. I have worked with other companies before, im not an assholelike you seem to think.
Just Because you love them doesn't mean we should.. don't need to prove they are garbage. It' a fair warning. Was trying to be nice and show that it isn't just butterflies and rainbows like you have said. Transparency is nowhere to be found blocking comments..
You should be able to answer simple questions without jumping at people. You must be a fake person to if you would block people for asking shit.
You heard the same it seems so that is my vetting, what b stock. People got units that aren't right. They ask for a refund and get blocked. Tell the story right. That was the same story from 2 different people. They got at me when I said I got blocked. I didn't look for this bullshit. I was going to actually buy one.
I forgot this is the place that you can't talk bad or people get butt hurt.
So because I didn't ask Troy or Jerry I'm totally wrong. I love those guys. They didn't say they bought them so I will assume they were sent like thw rest of the stuff they get. They both got the same shit, same bullshit handles, all 3 heads. come on..... Hahaha hey buddy, give me a break... trying to be smart like I'm I'm dick. Hahaha
This has been fun. I hate talking shit. I was just warning people like you were telling they are great. That is Transparency pal. Both sides of the coin.. hey what do I know???

Vision103,

androponic

vaped.
i have had nothing but great experiences with Qaromashop, and Troy has stated many times that he buys all of his products unless otherwise stated so he can say whatever he wants and not be obligated to praise them by getting them provided. I am seeing more opinions than facts here at the moment.

Vision103

Vision103
Especially since one of the Posts on Qaromashops Insta is just "We dont do free units, all the reviews are genuine", so you actually know they paid
Especially since one of the Posts on Qaromashops Insta is just "We dont do free units, all the reviews are genuine", so you actually know they paid for it...
I was wrong. Troy and Jerry paid for them. I will absolutely say if I'm wrong.

I take back the troy and Jerry paying for them. The rest is all the same. I stand by my word. My apologies on that matter.

SixStringToker

Naked member
@Vision103 It's the manner in which you present your case. The only first-hand experience that you have is apparently with being blocked. You say that it was just a simple question, but look at how people are reacting to your post here, a post that you probably consider to be simple information that you are passing along.

It's one thing to say, "I had a bad experience with this seller who blocked me for asking a simple question and others have contacted me about the same thing after I complained. I've also heard about the seller deleting bad reviews; you can see people talking about their deleted reviews here: [some link] and here: [some link]." Instead, you get on these forums with a bunch of hearsay, incorrect information, and opinions stated as fact. THAT is why you've received the response that you have, NOT because you're posting negatively about a seller.

Vision103 said:
come on..... Hahaha hey buddy, give me a break... trying to be smart like I'm I'm dick. Hahaha This has been fun. I hate talking shit.

... Look inward.

Vasgas

Based on your behavior here, I'd block you in a heartbeat too. Bring your agenda elsewhere. Thank you.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
The Ceromas that have been released are all B-Stock and the maker states that they are flawed and free to buyers of Taroma and Qaroma. The first quality Ceroma will be available soon, how can this be misunderstood?
Just not impressed with these period. Moving on.

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: jasp3r

cptofnthng

I appreciate the warning, although it did sound biased and grumpy. But i think he deserves a shot and some wiggle room to start with customer service, etc.
So again -someone can comment on the taste of the taroma?:)

cptofnthng,

Shadooz

Just not impressed with these period. Moving on.
How can u be impress by a, still, unwell tailored suit...
Even more if only heavy carbon-structure "clouds" is your wish...

Costume-bien-taill%C3%A9-erreur.jpg

So again -someone can comment on the taste of the taroma?:)
That's where Ceroma must shine, the taste! The only right comparaison to make For now.

I Could explain the reason, but human maths "tools and knowledge" lack of some dimensional view.. wave theory (thermal one here) and resonance.. :evil:

Q or C are not made to "impress" by their "clouds". But to contain the "oversized fuel-burner mustang car". (7 liters for 1968 model, our contemporary formula 1 are 2.4 liters..)
Only a self-milking, with over-pressurised flow, will be, now, a non incremental change.

And for the qwartz issues, knowing people using it as baseball ball, to then asking refund/free units...
High CNC qwartz has its weakness, reason @invertedisdead had/has? difficulty with his Inverzion.
The number of people who have broken their elev8r is just plethoric.

Last edited:
Shadooz,
Top Bottom