• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Curious why the ceramic is of particular interest...

Lower price and it just feels especially unique to me??

@Shadooz yeah well those have different heaters, the design and heating element, not materials, so as I understand it this seems like really the same heaters with different material shells is all really?? Simplifying! Agree we could change the title to be more accurate...

Shadooz

so as I understand it this seems like really the same heaters with different material shells is all really??
As PID+coil is "competitionaly normalized",

"The red wire on the red button, the green wire on the green button, u push and BOOM !"

"C'est pas ça...
Je vais essayer le contraire"
"Boom,..
C'etait ça"
:rofl:

A Slight difference which changes the whole airpath. Titanium being the least appealing.

Airpath is not really changing between an halo and atlas, they both heat up the same airpath, by the inside.
Those two may have less, or same, differences when used (except recovery), than shells change.

One thread is enough, the ceramic will take power of that thread anyway :goon::evil: (if no issues..:rolleyes::lol:), just errase "qaroma by", and move to realease.

Last edited:

dimmusp

So do these shells make it so that there's very little risk of getting burned with the coil?

Does any exposed part get hot or can it all be used safely by clumsy people like me who might drop the whole thing on their lap every once in a while? :)

Summer

Long Island, NY

Check out the other posts to-date on this account.

@Stu, this is now released.

androponic

vaped.

Check out the other posts to-date on this account.

@Stu, this is now released.
i reported thread so they can move it

Shit Snacks

Oh there is no reason to have separate threads, for one thing this start is still tiny, and the products are so similar, just different material shells... This is definitely a case of one thread for all!

I chose Janio for the shipping because it was the cheapest and I was only getting to 18 mm bowls... Hopefully no problems!

My credit card got confused though, which confused me this morning, so I put my order in again when I didn't have to, they messaged me and we canceled the original order, super on top of things!!

And the package just arrived! Not too bad, he upgraded me to SF Express even though I only paid for the cheapest shipping option, it didn't ship right away as he had a lot of orders to back up and I told him no rush with mine, so the actual shipping was a few days later on November 12 so under 2 weeks!

PXL_20211124_034623997.jpg

The bowls seem nice, going to use them with my Halo for now, site jagged parts where the handles broke off, but not a big deal, these were just counted accordingly and I don't mind! I had requested coaster and/or the ceramic tool for my free gift, and he also threw in a wood enail handle!!

PXL_20211124_034940281.jpg

A little quiet in here, hopefully other people will start getting their orders with complete units and post more soon enough...

Texus

And the package just arrived! Not too bad, he upgraded me to SF Express even though I only paid for the cheapest shipping option, it didn't ship right away as he had a lot of orders to back up and I told him no rush with mine, so the actual shipping was a few days later on November 12 so under 2 weeks!

View attachment 14600

The bowls seem nice, going to use them with my Halo for now, site jagged parts where the handles broke off, but not a big deal, these were just counted accordingly and I don't mind! I had requested coaster and/or the ceramic tool for my free gift, and he also threw in a wood enail handle!!

View attachment 14601

A little quiet in here, hopefully other people will start getting their orders with complete units and post more soon enough...
Off to check my mailbox!!!

Vasgas

View attachment 14600

View attachment 14601

So you only ordered the discounted bowls and received all that? I'm excited to see what I receive?

Shit Snacks

So you only ordered the discounted bowls and received all that? I'm excited to see what I receive?

Yeah he has a lot of freebies, I think like an insane amount of the handles lol so he is trying to help offset the expensive shipping for us! Definitely a nice thing considering I only ordered two busted bowls :spliff:

Did Ceroma ever even become available yet? @Xclerk when I was looking it never showed in stock on the site, but maybe it went in stock and sold out quick and I missed it??

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yeah he has a lot of freebies, I think like an insane amount of the handles lol so he is trying to help offset the expensive shipping for us! Definitely a nice thing considering I only ordered two busted bowls :spliff:

Did Ceroma ever even become available yet? @Xclerk when I was looking it never showed in stock on the site, but maybe it went in stock and sold out quick and I missed it??
Nah it’s not available on the discord he said it will be awhile, he wants to improve the design. He got some in but a lot were damaged so he gave some away for free but those are the old versions.

that’s actually the one I’m waiting on too

The Owl HOOT HOOT

Nah it’s not available on the discord he said it will be awhile, he wants to improve the design. He got some in but a lot were damaged so he gave some away for free but those are the old versions.

that’s actually the one I’m waiting on too
He was giving the Ceroma away while supplies lasted with orders over 600 RM... This was on his Instagram a couple days ago. I'm not sure if he is still doing it.. Could message him and see if its still going. He is very helpful. I ordered the Qaroma head and a couple bowls. He said I will be getting the Ceroma as well. Shipping has been really quick as I was supposed to get it today (Wednesday) but there is a delay somewhere so I'm hoping for tomorrow. Ordered on Sunday with the basic shipping, witch he upgraded for me.

Vasgas

He was giving the Ceroma away while supplies lasted with orders over 600 RM... This was on his Instagram a couple days ago. I'm not sure if he is still doing it.. Could message him and see if its still going. He is very helpful. I ordered the Qaroma head and a couple bowls. He said I will be getting the Ceroma as well. Shipping has been really quick as I was supposed to get it today (Wednesday) but there is a delay somewhere so I'm hoping for tomorrow. Ordered on Sunday with the basic shipping, witch he upgraded for me.
Yeah I just confirmed with him. There won't be a Ceroma for my order, because i ordered too early lol. What he's giving out are slightly damaged and oversized versions, that he just received. Free for orders above 600 RM.

I may place another order soon, for some parts and this Ceroma freebie.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Unboxing Part 1:

Part 2 Unboxing:

Ti:

Quartz:

Nice touch along with the solid pkg'ing:

Last edited:

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Well the Qaroma got here yesterday after a long trip. Packaged good and all arrived safely. Put it all together and fired it up. Started at 550 went to 580 and now I’m liking 575 as close to perfect. Wide open airflow since not much there other than ruby beads. Draw speed is everything and fast or slow I had no hotspots. A pinch or a bowl full is no problem. The holder is very good and solid and heavy enough that it stays in place. I did cut the handle down to just over 3 inches as it was just too long. I got the Taroma head also so I hope to try it tomorrow. Qaroma has great taste as expected. If I want thicker vapor at 575 I just slow the draw way down and it still cooks evenly. Very happy with this so far.

Vasgas

Got mine too. I'm running Qaroma at 685 and Taroma at 650. Flavor is the best I've experienced with Qaroma. It really is as good as they say it is. Maybe better lol. But it does lose heat faster than the Taroma.

Taroma is a powerhouse, beating my weedeater and vrod easily. I don't have the ballers to compare though, but definitely did not regret getting the Taroma over the baller. This thing is very solid and much heavier than my CH heads.

Handles took some effort to install, but the matching stand is so nice to use. I'll be getting a few more of these. Hopefully, I'll qualify for a free Ceroma with the order.

Service, quality, packing, shipping and price all checks out for me, so far.

Top Bottom