Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Í understand the Taroma360 is pretty much the end-game vape for conduction/convection Ball vapes with heavy effects?
Yes its a hybrid, depending on how you use it it can be conduction bias or convection bias it gives you those options and it hits like a dab when used right. If you like using a water pipe / bong, the 360 is one of the heavy hitter with a open airflow and minimal restriction (which is why I changed the gems to give it some restriction). Great device and one of 2 PID based devices I have kept.

dudeguy

Yes its a hybrid, depending on how you use it it can be conduction bias or convection bias it gives you those options and it hits like a dab when used right. If you like using a water pipe / bong, the 360 is one of the heavy hitter with a open airflow and minimal restriction (which is why I changed the gems to give it some restriction). Great device and one of 2 PID based devices I have kept.

Sounds like the perfect ball vape for me :). Btw. can you change the PID from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

Sidoney

Nice, didn't know that. No deal breaker otherwise but always good to have the option.
Personally I actually prefer using fahrenheit over celsius as it's more precise for vape temps despite being from Australia!

Also when I bape along with Troy and Jerry or Lee I don't want to be constantly converting temps in my head hahaha

Top Bottom