Puffco Proxy

florduh

What’s the best deal on a Proxy going right now?

Do your due diligence on the vendors, but here's a list of some current deals:

Texus

Do your due diligence on the vendors, but here's a list of some current deals:

But watch out for the shipping costs on some of these vapospy deals. Often these are slower drop ship deals, with $30 shipping to US.

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
I got one. Anyone know of a good case that is smaller?
Just big enough for the proxy?

ApparentlyStoned,

florduh

how using the Proxy feels sometimes :shrug:

pick-your-cellmate-for-the-night-v0-3y6bjkde2h1d1.jpg

Mndeadhead

so wondering if anyone else has the 3dxl chamber from jcvap, and has had any issues with blinking lights after cleaning? the bowl got charred pretty good so i did an extensive cleaning to get everything off. when i get to re=seat it, i just get 3 blinking white lights, and then nothing. the stock chamber works no problem.

Mndeadhead,
Reactions: b3team

ApparentlyStoned

Can anyone with the Travel Pipe measure it with the proxy in it?
I’m trying to get an idea of the size.

ApparentlyStoned,

ApparentlyStoned

I just looked at mine. When the proxy is in the travel pipe, the top of the proxy reaches below the height of the top of the qtip.

I appreciate the reply. I have that deodorant so that helps as a reference. 😁
I’m asking because I’d like a little zipper case for it. Just big enough for the Proxy, hot knife, and a jar.

ApparentlyStoned,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Is this:
Or this a good price...?:

Really considering one again... or a peak pro v2

Bologna,

Texus

Is this:
Or this a good price...?:

Good price. But watch out for potential high shipping costs if it turns out they just drop ship from Puffco.

florduh

It depends on if you're looking to do globs or not.

Personally, I'm a microdoser (less than a rice grain per dab). For me the Proxy is an ideal device. I've probably pointed this out multiple times, but the pipe form isn't a gimmick. It's smart design. Built in (slight) j-hook cools the vapor. Radiant heat from the banger goes into the sky instead of your mouth.

I'm also a fan of the heater. I'm glad it's not 3D, 4D, or 5D. Keeps the dab a little fresher than it would otherwise. All of the oil isn't in direct contact with the heater for the entire warmup time.

Easywider

Simple is the way
It depends on if you're looking to do globs or not.

Personally, I'm a microdoser (less than a rice grain per dab). For me the Proxy is an ideal device. I've probably pointed this out multiple times, but the pipe form isn't a gimmick. It's smart design. Built in (slight) j-hook cools the vapor. Radiant heat from the banger goes into the sky instead of your mouth.

I'm also a fan of the heater. I'm glad it's not 3D, 4D, or 5D. Keeps the dab a little fresher than it would otherwise. All of the oil isn't in direct contact with the heater for the entire warmup time.

I dunno, I'm a grain of rice guy, 2 if my wife is sharing. I much much much prefer the Peak pro with the 3DXL chamber for my micro-dose. It gives the smoothest most dense single hit from a grain of rice I've had, I can hold it in my lungs indefinitely it's that smooth. I had to stay away from a lot of my vapes after a bout of pneumonia and the Peak has since become a daily driver. It's an extremely versatile device especially with the app. Obviously it can crush globs and do session style incredibly well but my favourite usage is those smooth smooth 1 hit micro-dosers. 490f XL 30seconds

biohacker

I'm also a fan of the heater. I'm glad it's not 3D, 4D, or 5D.

It actually is a 3D brotha! Just a smaller version than the Peak Pro.

I'm 100 with Easywider on this one, although the Proxy is a dope little mofo for the form factory/portability.

There is another new Puffco device that is being released around 7/10 and it's supposed to be the same price or cheaper than the Proxy. Rumour that it could be a Focus V Aeris kinda thing.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thanks, dooders (all forms of "dude" may be sexless in my vernacular)!

And thanks, @biohacker, for making me wait until, oh, what, maybe Black Friday now or next year, when they fix the first few major bugs of this new device....? 🤔🙄😜

Seriously tho, thanks for the "insider" info. Looks like I'll be sticking with carts til then....🙏🏻:tup::peace:

florduh

I much much much prefer the Peak pro with the 3DXL chamber for my micro-dose.

Interesting. Are you doing dry dabs? I'm a Dry Guy. I've heard those dry tops for the Peak are pretty sweet.

It actually is a 3D brotha! Just a smaller version than the Peak Pro.

I mean the bottom isn't heated (right?). Not sure if it helps, but the Proxy is smooth for no water cooling, even at higher temps.

There is another new Puffco device that is being released around 7/10 and it's supposed to be the same price or cheaper than the Proxy. Rumour that it could be a Focus V Aeris kinda thing.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

This would be interesting because the Proxy is more portable than the Peak, but it screams "yes, I consume drugs. And I'm a real douchebag about it" :shrug:

Last edited:

Razhumikin

Interesting. Are you doing dry dabs? I'm a Dry Guy. I've heard those dry tops for the Peak are pretty sweet.

I mean the bottom isn't heated (right?). Not sure if it helps, but the Proxy is smooth for no water cooling, even at higher temps.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF
I have a durin tower dry top that i absolutely adore with my peak and 3dxl chamber. Its probably my favorite way to use it, the terps are just insane.

Easywider

Simple is the way

I tend to switch back and forth. I have an Evol 3.5inch dry top for on the go and use the stock top dry at home but I also have a chugger I use with water that's on it the other 1/2 the time.

I have a durin tower dry top that i absolutely adore with my peak and 3dxl chamber. Its probably my favorite way to use it, the terps are just insane.

^ This is the dry top I wish I got, I really like the MP on it and the extra bit of height.

Top Bottom