Puffco Proxy

biohacker

Hey hey proxy crew. Desert proxy owner here. I've been toying with buying the Wizard pipe ever since I saw the commercial they did where they grew the beards. Basically for the novelty factor. Dumb? I use mostly at home, no other dab rigs and the only other proxy accessory I have is the travel kit, which is still in the box.

I really wanted that thing when I had a Proxy. It's def not dumb or novelty, it will give you a cooler smoother vape with the extra surface area. I really wish I tried it before I moved on.

Puffco hot knife is another I've been toying with too.

This completely changed the game for me and plenty of others, but a lot of my dabs are quite terpy/syrupy so perhaps wouldn't make as much of a difference for some other consistencies.

Hey hey proxy crew. Desert proxy owner here. I've been toying with buying the Wizard pipe ever since I saw the commercial they did where they grew the beards. Basically for the novelty factor. Dumb? I use mostly at home, no other dab rigs and the only other proxy accessory I have is the travel kit, which is still in the box.

Puffco hot knife is another I've been toying with too. Been using the kit as is out of the box so far with no issue. I'm a less than a grain of rice guy.

I had the Wizard, I think it’s mostly a novelty. I guess it adds a little bit of cooling but after a while I just went back to the stock pipe because the difference wasn’t that significant and the stock is just easier to deal with. I like being able to throw it back into the case when done.

Hot knife is essential for me. Especially if you’re dabbing some fresh press rosin, it makes things so much easier to deal with.

The other accessory I find pretty essential is the joystick. Works much better than the stock oculus IMO.

Top Bottom