puffco plus v2 or stonesmith slash

Greenleaf88

Hello fc how are you? I'm not sure if this is the place for my question but here goes.

I'm debating between both those dab pens as per my title im almost sold on the slash only thing is how.does it hold up cloud wise. I am.aware that the plus gives great vapor along with flavor but I was doing research and the slash according to.what I have read doesnt hit very hard.

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated, I love all the upgrades the slash has on top of the plus but the vapor production is important to me i can sacrifice a bit, but it has to hit relatively hard like the plus.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
I hadn't heard of the Stonesmith Slash ... but looks very interesting :) It looks very much like a Puffco+ w/ subtle differences.

JCat,

biohacker

Im ordering the slash taking the plunge.

Beta device riddled with problems. Best customer service i've ever experienced though (Based out of Alberta). I ended up shipping back mine (plus two brand new replacements) for a full money back refund.

GREAT concept, just poorly executed and negatively affected by China/Corona. That metal dab tool affects flavour and can't be removed.

The Puffco+ is the best pen on the market hands down, just remove the built in dabber, keep it upright, and don't overload. With that said, the atomizers are designed poorly and suck after the first uses. But there is nothing better, definitely not the Dr Dabber Stella.

jerri

Beta device riddled with problems. Best customer service i've ever experienced though (Based out of Alberta). I ended up shipping back mine (plus two brand new replacements) for a full money back refund.

GREAT concept, just poorly executed and negatively affected by China/Corona. That metal dab tool affects flavour and can't be removed.

The Puffco+ is the best pen on the market hands down, just remove the built in dabber, keep it upright, and don't overload. With that said, the atomizers are designed poorly and suck after the first uses. But there is nothing better, definitely not the Dr Dabber Stella.
So you didnt like the Stella vape as well as the puffco plus I was undecided but I bought the vision plus it seems to work great for me I also bought the xmax qomo which works great but the puffco is easier for out and about the truth is I like them all some work better for certain occasions for me have a great weekend fellow vapers

Greenleaf88

The slash is amazing it taste absolutley fantastic, still get big hits but not as much as the plus from what I've seen. But the taste and all the extra features its worth it.

All in all I love it

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom