Puffco Peak

biohacker

Nice one! How much did that beauty cost you?

You won't use the qomo often, I think :lol:

Only $280+tax! Think I might pick up the older black for $250 today! Just not sure, because the extra $30 might be worth it just for the lightning, and the v3 atty.

QOMO lands this afternoon! If it can even output 1/2 of the Peak, I think I should be good with it. Maybe not! lol

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey Guys! long time. Just checking in, about to start playing with the Duo, Core, and Qomo. But the Peak and Switch get the most love from me (and of course the Liger) even though the Carta and Versa were fun. Are there any other new E-rigs on the horizon I may have missed? I am a big fan of upgrading to SIC or AIN. Whether you get mine or someone else's it's worth the upgrade.

mrbonsai420,

biohacker

Are there any other new E-rigs on the horizon I may have missed?

Gnome34

Is there a more active forum for OG peak users? I got a decent deal on one yesterday and plan to upgrade quite a few parts. Some folks off Reddit are helping guide me but I would love more input.

I like the stock peak just fine. It is not as good as the Ispire Daab by any stretch but still fun. Love how small it is, feels great in the hands.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Is there a more active forum for OG peak users? I got a decent deal on one yesterday and plan to upgrade quite a few parts. Some folks off Reddit are helping guide me but I would love more input.

I like the stock peak just fine. It is not as good as the Ispire Daab by any stretch but still fun. Love how small it is, feels great in the hands.
Discord or Facebook seems to be the most active places I have found!

lazylathe,
Reactions: Gnome34
Top Bottom