biohacker

Is it with the stock OG atty(I would not like to play with that as it is getting older), OEM 3D(not got myself), or JCVap OG, JCVap 5D atty (whew)...and why modify if my 4x atty setups all seem to be working fine in my PPP or Pockety (I am guessing it has better contact or something).:hmm:

Might not apply to you as you don't have the Vapor Intensity Mode

biohacker,
Reactions: LesPlenty

lazylathe

Almost there...
I just put mine on the charger...no lights at all but the haptic feedback still functions.

Is it with the stock OG atty(I would not like to play with that as it is getting older), OEM 3D(not got myself), or JCVap OG, JCVap 5D atty (whew)...and why modify if my 4x atty setups all seem to be working fine in my PPP or Pockety (I am guessing it has better contact or something).:hmm:

No need at all... If it works for you, just keep doing you!

lazylathe,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
No need at all... If it works for you, just keep doing you!
I never say never and don't mind to tinker as a rule but I like to 'baby' my Peak Pro due to logistics.:tup:
I see Australian Vaporizers now sell Puffco gear but after I enquired about the APP for Australians they revised their listing to delete any mention of the app with the Peak Pro, a little bummed but happy I now have a local supplier for a Proxy but Zees still works out cheaper for Puffco gear.:myday:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Bababouy

Bababouy

Anyone else just get the early access notification for the 3DXL? If I was hitting this thing 20 times a day like I used to I would have already bought it, but at $150 with a regular 3D chamber and 4 various 3D chambers from 3grams I’m on the fence.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Anyone else just get the early access notification for the 3DXL? If I was hitting this thing 20 times a day like I used to I would have already bought it, but at $150 with a regular 3D chamber and 4 various 3D chambers from 3grams I’m on the fence.

That's an insane price and they will still fly off the shelves...
Will need to see some videos and read some reviews before giving Puffco any more money.😂

Bababouy

Will need to see some videos and read some reviews before giving Puffco any more money.😂
Agreed. I made the mistake of leaving a small amount of water in the glass when I was transporting it so I ended up frying the USB-C for charging and had to buy a pro dock🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. If it was under $90 it would have been easier blindly order one.

florduh

Does anyone have a sense of how often Peak 3D atty's shit out? I'm a ProxyGuy myself. With the Proxy...I have trouble finding stories of people needing to replace their atomizer, at all.

Kind of wild. My last Puffco Product was the OG Peak. Peak atty's died enough to birth a whole 3rd party atty repair industry.

Bababouy

Does anyone have a sense of how often Peak 3D atty's shit out? I'm a ProxyGuy myself. With the Proxy...I have trouble finding stories of people needing to replace their atomizer, at all.

Kind of wild. My last Puffco Product was the OG Peak. Peak atty's died enough to birth a whole 3rd party atty repair industry.
I can speak from my ~8 month experience.

I never broke the original chamber, but they do get nasty and I ended up going through 2 of them before getting a 3D.

The first Puffco 3D lasted a month of very heavy use but died after I used salt with the iso to remove the chazzing (per a Reddit recommendation). I’m not sure this is the cause but it’s the only thing I did different. I have another one that’s got maybe 10 dabs on it, it went in the parts box after getting the 3grams 3D chambers.

3g3D with gun metal bodies are both still kicking with zero Chaz after a lot of use but the pins can be finicky and require finesse to get the device working right

The new Adaptive 3g3D hits like a fucking truck but has a seam along the edge of the ceramic cup. The first hit I had on my first unit resulted in the entire bottom cracking. I hadn’t even gotten to swab it, just heard a pop. He did me right and got me a replacement unit pretty quick. While I was waiting on it I was using the second one I bought and it’s probably got 50-100 dabs on it and still hasn’t cracked.

I would iso the original 3g units hot with no issues, however I think you’re going to crack one of the new adaptive ones if you do that due to the seam. I haven't seen the inside of the 3g Proxy to know if it may have the same issue.

I’m planning on tossing the puffco 3D back in after I clean it because I haven’t tried it out again since the intensity update. Will report back later.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Bababouy

How can you tell what 3G3D chamber you have?
Mine is the gun metal grey one from his first batch but the invoice states it's adaptive?
Hits so well and never gives any issues!

May have to look into his new offering!!

lazylathe,

Bababouy

@lazylathe

The new ones have a seam along the sidewalk between the airports and the bottom. Major difference is that there is a heater coil in the bottom in addition to the walls which is why I’ve liked it better than the OG other than potential fragility. The new ones are silver, my two older ones are gunmetal like yours. I have also noticed the ceramic glaze is not as smooth on the bottom of the new ones. Seems to be the same story from the 3D Proxy chambers I’ve seen pictures of .

I really was amazed about how difficult it was to chaz the first ones, it only took a couple hits in the puffco 3D to start seeing it form.

biohacker

Naw it's $125 and includes an XL Joystick cap as well. That's gotta be worth like $40 on its own so 75 isn't that bad and close to what a 3d goes for. The question is whether they will sell them without the joystick lol.

I'll be grabbing one as soon as my guy gets them, which will likely be before everyone gets theirs from Puffco lol Will let you know but at almost twice the size and vape output of a reg 3d, unless its a Puffco lemon I think it's going to crush!

Bababouy

@biohacker Please post back and let us know what you think once you receive yours. I’ve had way too much VAS lately and have other items I’d rather get before this so I will be holding off.

I wish they would sell it without a joystick. I only use an OTP Rockulus since it came in. No reason to “wiggle a stick” with that thing and a 4mm pearl. :lol:

I have no problems dropping some coin but you should see how many different caps I have sitting in my parts box that don’t even get touched. 🤣

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Bababouy

This is my 3G3D, bought in November 2022. My invoice takes me to the new adaptive one, so maybe it is the new one?
It's a great atomizer!!

You say the new ones are silver? Will email 3G3D and see what is up!

20230718-173443.jpg

Bababouy

@lazylathe that looks like the older one. I will take pictures of the new one later but you can see a visible seam up the sidewalk of the chamber inside and you can see the Heather coil in the bottom. The air holes are also a similar pattern to the Puffco 3D but smaller. It appears he’s still using that one for the pictures unless he’s run another batch with gunmetal housing.

Both Atty’s are good but come with their drawbacks. I find the pins to be extremely picky on the ones like yours, but the issue is fixed with the new ones which I now worry may all crack near the Seam. Only time and dabs will tell.

Forgive my ignorance, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted on BB’s. Can someone advise the easiest place I can upload the pictures to post? Imgur? Or is there somewhere better?

Edit: I think he uses the same hyperlink which is why it keeps returning the same page regardless of what version you bought.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got another email from Australian Vaporizers showing they have the new Peak Pro in stock so I asked about Aussies getting access to the Puffco Connect App and was told the following,
"We have spoken to Puffco about the availability of their app and they are working to have it available in Australia as soon as possible. Unfortunately we don't have an estimate on when this will be though, I apologize."
I am patient, I hope they have it available for Black Friday sales:popcorn:
I actually had the base light up momentarily when using the Pro yesterday...a firmware update would be nice!
2180 puffs on the atty so far.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I got another email from Australian Vaporizers showing they have the new Peak Pro in stock so I asked about Aussies getting access to the Puffco Connect App and was told the following,
"We have spoken to Puffco about the availability of their app and they are working to have it available in Australia as soon as possible. Unfortunately we don't have an estimate on when this will be though, I apologize."
I am patient, I hope they have it available for Black Friday sales:popcorn:
I actually had the base light up momentarily when using the Pro yesterday...a firmware update would be nice!
2180 puffs on the atty so far.
Can you not use a VPN to download it on your phone???
Just set your location to a country where it is available?
So long as you have an Android it should not be a problem.
If you have an Apple device, use the webpage as their is no app.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Can you not use a VPN to download it on your phone???
No, I only use the phone for communicating and driving my Peak Pro, I have the Puffco App sideloaded on APK or some shit that took me days to work out when I first got the PPP.

LesPlenty,

biohacker

If you have an Apple device, use the webpage as their is no app.

This! @LesPlenty just get a cheap used iphone and enjoy your Pro and your life! The latest AG firmware is solid and the vape intensity mode is like a new Pro!

Edit: Wait, what? Why not just take @lazylathe advice and just use the VPN? I'm lost here dude, you have actual options yet you somehow seem to ignore every solution lol

lazylathe

Almost there...
This! @LesPlenty just get a cheap used iphone and enjoy your Pro and your life! The latest AG firmware is solid and the vape intensity mode is like a new Pro!

Edit: Wait, what? Why not just take @lazylathe advice and just use the VPN? I'm lost here dude, you have actual options yet you somehow seem to ignore every solution lol
Also lost...

lazylathe,
  • Haha
Reactions: biohacker

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I do everything via computer, I only got a mobile phone in case my old scoot breaks down when out joyriding. I don't do VPN or any of that stuff, just cannot be fucked and am quite happy to wait for the app to be available here officially.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: pomogirl

Petetbay

Know what’s weird about Puffco and the new Peak Pro, you get the new joystick carb cap with a new unit, but no Oculus cap and the joystick cap isn’t available by itself. The new PP travel pack now includes the ball cap as well as the Oculus cap, but no joystick cap. I would imagine the joystick cap will be available at some time by itself. The new 3DXL chamber looks temping, need to see some reviews and whether the height might cause problems with pearls.

Petetbay,

biohacker

Know what’s weird about Puffco and the new Peak Pro, you get the new joystick carb cap with a new unit, but no Oculus cap and the joystick cap isn’t available by itself. The new PP travel pack now includes the ball cap as well as the Oculus cap, but no joystick cap. I would imagine the joystick cap will be available at some time by itself. The new 3DXL chamber looks temping, need to see some reviews and whether the height might cause problems with pearls.

Joystick will be available on its own before the end of the year. Who knows, maybe even a drop at PuffCon? Maybe a New Pro LE? You can find them for resale though, I just grabbed a Pearl joystick on Discord for $45 shipped to Canada. Now I will have Twin Pearl Peaks!

All the reviews on the 3DXL are spectacular, and I can confirm that pearls work/spin with an oculus cap. CanadianVaporizers.ca will have them in stock soon!

Top Bottom