Pregnant vaping?

Tranquility

the molecuels in the plant help pepole with that condition ... not sure how else to say it. the condition is a lack of signaling lipids that maintain the homeostasis required to prevent the condition to begin with
And, mom's who supplement with that during pregnancy seem to have kids suffer from autism to a much higher level.

Either it DOES affect Autism, where we have to accept the fact it might be casually related, or it DOES NOT affect Autism and the relationship shown in the study was just a correlation. You can't have it kinda affect autism when it seems things got better and doesn't affect when it seems to make things worse.

The bottom line is that the study showed a doubled risk of autism when mom's used cannabis in pregnancy.

The best argument against that being relevant is not some balance of nature with sciency words that is little more than speculation, but the fact autism is not that prevalent and twice nothing is still nothing. Like the scary stories of some chemical causing cancer. Sure, your chance of dying from bladder cancer goes up if you eat certain things. But, since most don't die from bladder cancer, is it worth giving up those things?

Last edited:
Tranquility,

MinnBobber

It is a lot closer than anywhere that claims autism is caused by not enough cannabis.

Autism has been linked with a mutant NL3 gene, kind of like the breast cancer link to a mutant gene.
A side effect of this condition is that the body produces lesser amounts of endogenous cannabinoids.
Cannabis is merely an external supplement for this deficiency, helping to power up their ECS.

ECS deficiency is being linked to many diseases.
The vast majority of people have an ECS deficiency due to our diet, like @C No Ego said. Omega 3s are needed to make our internal cannabinoids and less than 5% of population get enough.
That is why cannabis is a critical supplement and so important, and why/how it works.

MinnBobber,

C No Ego

And, mom's who supplement with that during pregnancy seem to have kids suffer from autism to a much higher level.

Either it DOES affect Autism, where we have to accept the fact it might be casually related, or it DOES NOT affect Autism and the relationship shown in the study was just a correlation. You can't have it kinda affect autism when it seems things got better and doesn't affect when it seems to make things worse.

The bottom line is that the study showed a doubled risk of autism when mom's used cannabis in pregnancy.

The best argument against that being relevant is not some balance of nature with sciency words that is little more than speculation, but the fact autism is not that prevalent and twice nothing is still nothing. Like the scary stories of some chemical causing cancer. Sure, your chance of dying from bladder cancer goes up if you eat certain things. But, since most don't die from bladder cancer, is it worth giving up those things?

the study relied on moms to admit to ingesting illegal plants .... then they assume a scientific stance about the situation ...... based on wehter the mom was lying or being truthful ... no biochemistry in sight on this one to prove anything at all , just opinionated piece of info that tells mepole to be cautious

C No Ego,

Tranquility

thisisit

Thoughts guys?
Lately I've been hearing and reading researches that say that vaping Cannabis will actually make your child smarter and healthier?

I wonder if the word has been passed all over the world...
Please, for the love of God don't put chemicals into your baby's brain unless it is absolutely necessary and unavoidable!!
Seriously: as long as there is no concrete evidence of harmlessness you should NOT recklessly endanger your child.

Also this gives all cannabis enthusiasts a bad, bad, bad name.

This is something that I would report to child protection services if I witnessed it in my surroundings. You can do whatever you like to yourself, but when it comes to endangering children the fun and games are over.

I am sorry for the stern tone, but this is no joke.

Last edited:

thisisit

I am sorry for the post I made here yesterday. It is rather redundant and the thread is pretty old.

Still it boggles my mind how anyone could be so careless with a little creature that's 100% dependent on them.

The OP wrote smth along the lines of "my wife will decide what to do with her body". This is in no way about the wife or her body, but about the unborn child. Such a level of carelessness and lack of basic logic is shocking to me.
I guess this is just another way a lack of education manifests...

Last edited:
thisisit,
  • Love
Reactions: arb

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I am sorry for the post I made here yesterday. It is rather redundant and the thread is pretty old.

Still it boggles my mind how anyone could be so careless with a little creature that's 100% dependent on them.

The OP wrote smth along the lines of "my wife will decide what to do with her body". This is in no way about the wife or her body, but about the unborn child. Such a level of carelessness and lack of basic logic is shocking to me.
I guess this is just another way a lack of education manifests...

Hello there, are you sorry? judging by the end of your post, you clearly are not.
It's fun to be categorized as a careless person with a lack of education.
I would say this is the opposite, there's no need to fear to discuss matters like this, and start calling people in names and such.
I do not know you, so please, have some respect.

You know this is an old thread, my wife had birth already yes? what makes you think passing the information to her and let her decide if to take any risk is bad? should I force her?
Should we not be allowed to have this discussion, even just in theory?

So no, my wife did not consume for 2 years (after as well) and you can relax now, the baby is fine and all is well.
The question still remains, hopefully, one day we'll find out.

Peace.

thisisit

Hello there, are you sorry? judging by the end of your post, you clearly are not.
It's fun to be categorized as a careless person with a lack of education.
I would say this is the opposite, there's no need to fear to discuss matters like this, and start calling people in names and such.
I do not know you, so please, have some respect.

You know this is an old thread, my wife had birth already yes? what makes you think passing the information to her and let her decide if to take any risk is bad? should I force her?
Should we not be allowed to have this discussion, even just in theory?

So no, my wife did not consume for 2 years (after as well) and you can relax now, the baby is fine and all is well.
The question still remains, hopefully, one day we'll find out.

Peace.
I am not sorry about the content, but about posting it as I was adding nothing new to the discussion.
My points stand.

I wish you and your family all the best!

what makes you think passing the information to her and let her decide if to take any risk is bad? should I force her?
Yes, absolutely. If someone recklessly endangers their child they have to be stopped. I find it absurd to even discuss this.

Sidenote: You could have already known my stance on that if you had read my previous two posts properly, but that seems to be the theme of this discussion...

thisisit,

C No Ego

Please, for the love of God don't put chemicals into your baby's brain unless it is absolutely necessary and unavoidable!!
Seriously: as long as there is no concrete evidence of harmlessness you should NOT recklessly endanger your child.

Also this gives all cannabis enthusiasts a bad, bad, bad name.

This is something that I would report to child protection services if I witnessed it in my surroundings. You can do whatever you like to yourself, but when it comes to endangering children the fun and games are over.

I am sorry for the stern tone, but this is no joke.
Israel is treating infant Childs with phytocannabinoid therapaies ( Cannabis oil / FECO/ RSO ) ...... Successfully I might add and not having Child protective services steal the child while they are being treated and getting better ... America is a joke in regards to real plants ... we are so controlled . I mean the Very essence of the plant wwe are talking about ( lipids) is patented by the US GOV for health purposes ( cellular protection) patent number 6630507 ( cannabinoids as anti oxidants and neuroprotectants ) ...
with my research too I've found the metabolism of phytocannabinoids is non selective ... they in no way force the cell to do anything as they have non selective metabolism roles in our cells ... and I am not joking either

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Yes, absolutely. If someone recklessly endangers their child they have to be stopped. I find it absurd to even discuss this.

So having a theoretical discussion is something that must be stopped?

Why make all these assumptions? you think just because we talk we approve it?

Ignorance breeds fear; the more you learn about your subject, the less fear it holds for you.

thisisit

So having a theoretical discussion is something that must be stopped?

Why make all these assumptions? you think just because we talk we approve it?

Ignorance breeds fear; the more you learn about your subject, the less fear it holds for you.
That wasn‘t a theoretical discussion, but one about a real (your) child.
What assumptions?

You made a comment in this thread.
That means that you contributed to this thread.
Therefore, you are discussing it
:rolleyes:
Well then to answer the previous question why I would discuss that even if absurd... the idea that it‘s a mother‘s choice to hurt the unborn child (do with her body as she chooses) is dangerous and needs to be contradicted. This is getting fairly off-topic, though..

Last edited:

thisisit

You made a comment in this thread.
That means that you contributed to this thread.
Therefore, you are discussing it :rolleyes:
I don't think that claim is what this thread was addressing at all.
The question under discussion was if it hurts the child.
No one is claiming that it's ok to hurt the child.
@m0sh claimed hurting the child was a decision that was up to the mother as it is “her body“. This is was I was addressing.
I don’t think that could have been more clear. Are we speaking the same language? ^^

thisisit,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@m0sh claimed hurting the child was a decision that was up to the mother as it is “her body“. This is was I was addressing.
I don’t think that could have been more clear. Are we speaking the same language? ^^

Now you are just being demonstrably dishonest.
That is not what was claimed. No one supported hurting the child.
Lying about what someone said, in an attempt to support your argument, is not going to help you here one bit.

Last edited:

thisisit

Now you are just being demonstrably dishonest.
That is not what was claimed. No one supported hurting the child.
Lying about what someone said, in an attempt to support your argument, is not going to help you here one bit.

Lying is quite an accusation, Ramahs. Here‘s the quote:

I have passed all information to my wife and she will decide what do to with her body.

apology incoming?

thisisit,
  • Haha

C No Ego

apology incoming?
And Israel Still treats infant children with phytocannabinoids .... how long until people realize this ?? the children are recovering from Severe disease that they would otherwise die from ... the effects or side effects to the medication is hunger and possible happiness ... that gets banned in the United States

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
And Israel Still treats infant children with phytocannabinoids .... how long until people realize this ?? the children are recovering from Severe disease that they would otherwise die from ... the effects or side effects to the medication is hunger and possible happiness ... that gets banned in the United States
Can someone post a link to the Israeli research where cannabis is being used to treat infants?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

"I have passed all information to my wife and she will decide what do to with her body."

apology incoming?

Apology? Definitely not.

You just demonstrated that my assertion was correct.
That is the quote I'd assumed that you were referring to.
That quote never mentioned "hurting the child".

Again, no one here is promoting purposefully hurting a child.
You are unjustified in accusing people here of doing that.

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

The OP wrote smth along the lines of "my wife will decide what to do with her body". This is in no way about the wife or her body, but about the unborn child.
This is a solid point.
I agree that promoting the use of Cannabis during pregnancy is highly irresponsible, but I don't believe that any discussion should be prevented from taking place (not necessarily on a private forum, but in general), because discussion is the means by which knowledge spreads and evolves.
Israel is treating infant Childs
Even newborn infants are much more developed than fetuses for most of a pregnancy, not to mention the rapid increase in body mass that occurs with each passing week.
Israel is treating infant Childs with phytocannabinoid therapaies ( Cannabis oil / FECO/ RSO ) ...... Successfully I might add and not having Child protective services steal the child while they are being treated and getting better ...
What are they treating them for? Risk/benefit analysis is affected by the severity of the condition that is being treated. If someone is suffering from 100 seizues a week, the potential risks of consuming cannabis in one's youth may be deemed less damaging to one's quality of life.

Furthermore, the efficacy of a chemical in a properly designed theraputic dosing protocol, does not necessarily correlate directly with it's safety as a form of self-medication.
I mean the Very essence of the plant wwe are talking about ( lipids) is patented by the US GOV for health purposes ( cellular protection) patent number 6630507 ( cannabinoids as anti oxidants and neuroprotectants ) ...
with my research too I've found the metabolism of phytocannabinoids is non selective ... they in no way force the cell to do anything as they have non selective metabolism roles in our cells ... and I am not joking either
Again, this is not the same as just taking some ground up Cannabis flowers and self-medicating. There are medically useful compounds found in plants that we would be better off not consuming on our own.

Lastly, all of that scientific terminology and patent info, adds almost nothing to the argument for Cannabis use during pregnancy, because it's just a bunch of random bits of information.
And Israel Still treats infant children with phytocannabinoids .... how long until people realize this ?? the children are recovering from Severe disease that they would otherwise die from ...
This is what I was referring to, when I mentioned risk/benefit analysis, above.
the effects or side effects to the medication is hunger and possible happiness ... that gets banned in the United States
Why do you say that these are the only side effects? There are scientific studies showing that underage Cannabis consumtption can lead to negative health effects.

Top Bottom