POTV Lobo

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
🔥I have personally been loving my Lobo! I use the vape with the water piece adapter exclusively on higher temperatures.💪🏾 I have experimented with several vaporizers under $225, they just never make it to my travel bag. 💯I personally enjoy this one the best by far for the way I use it. ❤️.

I love that you don’t have to stir, the removable battery, the size, how easy it is to keep clean, and the PUNCH!

Thank you Jerry, and Planet Of The Vapes.

IT’S IN THE BAG, AND STAYING!!

4-Aces King-High

DISCLAIMER: I consulted on the development of the Lobo. I am biased towards it. You can believe the facts I present, but take my opinions about the Lobo with a grain of salt.
——————————————------------------------------------

@4-Aces King-High I got all turned around there. Is it pic-worthy?

This might be one of my favorite answers of all time! I know that song...

Triple-click issues didn't show up on any of my units. I can click it quickly, or at 144 bpm and get a response. Please let potv customer care know. They're tracking anything and everything.
I Do Have the Item number B07W5YJZKG For the long curved tube stems 3/$11.99 made of borosilicate glass.
They are made in PRC but inexpensive. i can post pics on Vapor Asylum but challenged here. I will attempt to get a pic , thats B zero-seven at the beginning of the item number. No Stirring with the Lobo , Efficient extractions in 2-4 pulls , compact and Lovin’ it.Cheers.

P.S.these stems are used in reverse with the bowl-end Becoming the mouthpiece and the mouthpiece -end inserted In to the LOBO- double-cheers.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Sleek, simple lines
Light, fits in shorts pocket OK
Hitting during warmup is nice
Nice color, too

Lobo-by-the-Bay-with-Globe-Glass.jpg

Petetbay

I moved up from a Davinci Miqro to a Lobo. Not surprisingly, what a world of difference! I am only using the Lobo a few times a day, but I am loving it. However, I am confused about the possibility of acquiring non-POTV glass. Would Sneaky Pete's Healthy Rips Rogue/Edge Bubblemax fit?
Yes the Bubblemax will fit perfectly. I have the XL Rocket stem for Rogue/Edge and no problem as it fits better in the Lobo than the Rogue.

tgvp

Sorry it this has already been asked, but I couldn't find an answer using the search feature (no europe+lobo and eu is too short for a search term).

Is there a European retailer that sells (or plans to sell) the lobo? Cause having a fair priced vape is great but the 40$ shipping (plus customs taxes) kind of mitigates this advantage. But I'm kinda hype by all those positive reviews and as I have a few friends on the brink of funking combustion (love autocorrect 🤣), I need an easy to use and maintain vape, but fair priced to propose (I do promote vaporisation with a heavily modded dynavap, love it, but not the best for begginers)

tgvp,

Petetbay

Cause having a fair priced vape is great but the 40$ shipping (plus customs taxes) kind of mitigates this advantage. But I'm kinda hype by all those positive reviews and as I have a few friends on the brink of funking combustion (love autocorrect 🤣), I need an easy to use and maintain vape, but fair priced to propose
I would not pay a premium price for the Lobo and I thought I paid too much for regular price as in Canada it’s $215 we pay 13% sales tax so was $243CDN=$179USD and it came free shipping w/$20 gift card and a bubbler. I still think I paid too much for how good it is. The form factor and build is excellent, the vapor I found lacking with not very good extraction below 380*F with only nice performance 390-410*F though you end up with 5-6 draws and that big bowl is gone. I can get 2 bowls out of all that herb in my V3PRO or Roffu and have a better experience doing it. I‘ve been contemplating sending it back in exchange for a 21 Omni w/stash for the same price, but I’d have to give back the gift card and bubbler too. The Lobo doesn’t replace my Rogue which is why I bought it. :2c:

Jojofernz

I on the other hand have not touched my rogue since I got my lobo and don’t see why I would unless the lobo was being used by someone else but in that case I would probably grab for my Dynavaps anyway

budski

cantre member
I love my One for the pocket vape that it is, feels nice in the palm, but I need more in a similar form factor. I've been throwing a bunch of $$ at VAS trying to dial in preferences. I've only tried stem loading with a basketed bubbler as a stem in my Fog for an oven, not ideal but it works. So I like the idea of being able to stem load nugs or swap capsules on the go without extra pieces, I'm not sure the Lobo is it, Thinking I should just pay double for a TM2, but that opens up the woody rabbit hole and I haven't even gotten to the glass yet! I'm doomed.
edit Are lobo and rogue capsules inter changable? bigger than V3 right?

Last edited:

Petetbay

Are lobo and rogue capsules inter changable? bigger than V3 right?
No, Lobo are biggest, then Rogue too small for Lobo, but fit FogPro perfectly, then Fury2/One and V3Pro(Roffu) caps fit V3Pro, Edge, Roffu, Fury2/One.

Petetbay,
Reactions: budski

krvnked

Hi everyone this is my first post here.

I eventually plan on getting a lobo but I am 100% invested in healthy rips products right now, which I eventually plan on selling all of. Only problem is, I have invested over $100 into capsules, 3d caddies, case, etc.

My question is for lobo users who use ONE/fury capsules. Do you find that the performance is acceptable with these capsules or do you think it's a better idea to re invest into the native size capsules made exactly for the lobo??

I Am not in a rush to purchase this product but I know it will be my main driver eventually. It seems perfect in just about every way except for pass thru charging but that is no big deal.

thanks in advance

seedy53

If you read down in the description it says they are 12mm od, just like @Petetbay said they need to be. However I have found that a lot of the China imported items on Amazon have inaccurate dimensions.
the 12 mm od silicone straws you recommended did not work, not even close.
please send $7 to my favorite charity- Straws-R-U lol

seedy53,
  • Haha
Reactions: Knewt

Puddentain

i read a post by another owner saying they are having charging issues. anyone else read about or know of others with this problem?
I saw the post as well (Reddit?) I had been using an external charger so I tried the native charger and had no issue. Not saying that someone else didn’t have one but I could not replicate it with my Lobo.

kb819

i read a post by another owner saying they are having charging issues. anyone else read about or know of others with this problem?
Noticed something funky with charging on mine. Sometimes will charge, other times just shows an 'all full' indication (when I know its not) instead of blinking/charging - its been hit or miss. I use an external charger anyways.

seedy53

I've been working on a Lobo review and haven't experienced any charging issues. So far I've done 3 charges using the Lobo and an old Samsung adapter and a USB to USB-C cable.
get a c to c charging block and cord that whats been factory recommended. just asking, because the issue may be there, is what i'm thinking.

seedy53,
Reactions: kb819
Top Bottom