POTV Lobo

UhuM

If the bowl is Rogue size the dosing caps would be compatible with Tinymight 1 & 2 and the POTV XMAX V3 Pro.
Capsules for the TM1/2/Rogue are slighty larger (diameter) than those for the V3 pro. So they wouldn't fit in the latter.
The whole thing looks like a mix of Fenix Neo/Wolkenkraft Aris, with 18650 battery and a changed top section and no fully acessable airpath. The rest (USB on the side, chamber, buttons) looks very similar.
As the One was a Fenix Mini with updates, this thing is probably a heavily reworked base model and kudos for implementing the changeable battery. The top section is probably working with their existing line up of mods for the one.

UhuM

They are sold as being interchangeable. I have bought capsules for the V3pro that fit the TM.
V3Pro: 10,6mm diameter, TM2 V2 11,5mm. While the V3Pros fit the TM2, the V2 wont into the V3Pro.
There are several versions of V3Pro caps and some stems for the TM2 differ in inner diameter, so one Combo may work better than the other. But btt.

dude_de

The whole thing looks like a mix of Fenix Neo/Wolkenkraft Aris,
Wolkenkraft Äris Was my first thought. However, the tiny air holes on the bottom indicate another lost opportunity to use the easily cleanable, fully open air path of the Äris.

dude_de,

maremaresing

Wolkenkraft Äris Was my first thought. However, the tiny air holes on the bottom indicate another lost opportunity to use the easily cleanable, fully open air path of the Äris.
It's really this. Just another vape relegated to the landfill because there is no way to make sure the airpath is clean after lots of use. Or after blowback from using the WPA they advertise. Just let the hole go all the way through! Why go through the trouble of designing a whole new vape if you don't allow it to be cleaned?

maremaresing,
  • Haha
Reactions: Petetbay

StinKing

I was told it's dropping today??
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Top Bottom