POTV Lobo

Finessseee

Yeah looks to be a screw in lid for a battery compartment. That is a good sign of improvement, that ticks a box. I hate these drawn out reveals. :bang:
Troy was getting some massive rips from it. I do wonder if it hybrid heating or full convection

Finessseee,

Jojofernz

Yall have a link so I can see?
I took a screenshot of the bottom during the stream but don’t know how to upload it here lol. Just looked thicker than the instagram render and had what looked like a slot for the battery

Jojofernz,

Petetbay

Last edited:

AssistedLiving

u/PlanetOfTheVapes-com avatar
PlanetOfTheVapes-com

•1 day ago

Hey everyone, we Just wanted you to know that this isn't a rebrand or a POTV TWO. It's the very first vape that we've designed ourselves after two years of dedicated design work. We teamed up with product, mechanical, and electrical experts, as well as (most importantly) vape testers to bring the Lobo to life. :)
More details about the Lobo will follow in the coming days - Stay tuned.
Happy vaping,
Mike

Vape_Or_Die420

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don't love the look of the bowl. But it could still be tasty. I'm always dubious of any mass market portable listed as a heavy hitter. I'd love to know more about the heater.

I am hopeful that this vape rules and I think that PoTV has done good things in the past for mainstream vapes.

TedJones

I’m fairly impressed with the One’s little heater. Heats up quickly & can cook pretty good for a budget electric portable. This looks promising with larger bowl, more power, removable battery (18650 for weight would be good imo) .. all assumptions of course!

Petetbay

Does not look like a One/Fury2 size bowl more like a Rogue size, that would be a good thing. :2c:

Petetbay,
Reactions: Andjoe
Top Bottom