POTV Lobo

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Sorry about consecutive posts, but the last one was old enough I couldn’t edit.

So I’ve had a couple evening with. The Lobo: I love the cloud production, and I swear this thing works better on a WPA than my Mighty+!

But all is not rosy. Any tricks on cooling? I bought this as a pocketable portable device, so carrying around a bong isn’t really a good fit. The included straight stem was WAY too hot, the curved tube was better, but still made me cough. The bubbler was the best of them, but it’s also the least pocketable/portable, and looks the most breakable.

Does any have any cooling hacks? A way to add cooling balls in the path or something that would still fit in my pocket and be sturdy?
I think some like the globe stem, and there are other choices here, in time for 4/20

Last edited:
vapviking,
Reactions: XpeeN

CaGe-Man

I'm still on the fence between the Lobo and Xlux Roffu, I've got a V3 Pro and weecke rush right now. Is the Lobo worth it ?

CaGe-Man,
Reactions: vapviking

Cdwhit

I'm still on the fence between the Lobo and Xlux Roffu, I've got a V3 Pro and weecke rush right now. Is the Lobo worth it ?
I just got mine, and unfortunately I’m not familiar with the others you mentioned. That said, I think it’s well worth what they ask for it. It’s definitely a step up from my DaVinci or older vapes I have that cost that much or more.

I think some like the globe stem, and there are other choices here, in time for 4/20
I am kicking myself for not ordering the globe steam. It’s weird that the long dimpled stem didn’t even show up in the listing for the Lobo. I guess I need to get together an order.

Cdwhit,
Reactions: CaGe-Man

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I don't have a Lobo, though I've used a Edge, a smaller, kinda similar vape. We do have 2 V3 Pro's and 2 Roffus in the house.

I enjoy Roffu over the V3P. I use the glass mp, not the stock one. But I use the Roffu as a morning vape and an errand about towner.
I think if it were going to be a main vape, daily driver, I might go for the Lobo, it may hit a bit more consistently heavier and be a little more robust. Not that Roffu and V3P don't...I know either of them can hit hard, and through a glass piece, etc.
I can't comment for certain about draw or taste, but my feeling is that Lobo may be marginally better.

vapviking,
Reactions: CaGe-Man

Peacockfur

now: Enano OG, solo 2 previously: Lots!
Hey y'all, I couldn't find a clear answer for this so here I am, does the POTV lobo have an isolated air path? And is there any plastic in the vapor path or does it go directly from the oven to the glass stem? Thanks!
I bought a solo 2 on impulse for a porch vape and occasionally for hiking, now realizing maybe it wouldn't be as good to throw in a backpack and I really like the battery being replaceable on this one!

Peacockfur,

Cdwhit

It has an isolated vapor path. I’m not sure about the air before the oven though. It does appear to ONLY take in air from the bottom holes, so I would assume it’s an isolated path, but it might be metal or plastic?

Cdwhit,

Blackbeen

I'm not aware of any plastic in the path I'm not a fan of plastic, the ingoing air panel sure but that's pre heat. 🤷‍♂️

Blackbeen,
Top Bottom