Police Raid on Vitolo's Home

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@Vitolo this news made my heart swell. I am so happy that you can finally put this nightmare behind you and move forward. What an amazing ordeal and story. And how fortunate that you had a judge that could see the truth in this. It speaks to your karma... and it being good.

You and Patty have been made stronger and closer through this. As you well know, everything happens in this lifetime for a reason. There is something you are supposed to take away from this. Something you are supposed to do (or supposed to have done). You know in your heart what that is or was. It's so good to see that you have come through this with a fire in you still.

All the best to you and Patty.

rshetts

While it is horrible and completely wrong that you had to go through this, it sounds like you achieved about the best outcome possible considering our messed up legal system. In relative terms, you came out of this ok. Now hopefully you can move forward with your life and put this terrible experience behind you. I hope you see the very best of karma from here on out because you both deserve it.

Rick

Zapman
You got out quicker than us! Good job. Strong and calm.
Yup,life is not fair sometimes. Shit happens. But the real story is what do we do about it. Do we roll over and morph into a chronic "poor me" reality or do we keep standing and give it back to them. Take deep breaths and share more love with our partner. Cry alot........get that shit out and into the world for others to share. Tell all the LEO people along the way the TRUTH and watch them squirm.(So, Mr Harlow, there must be something missing on this criminal history? You are old and this list is NADA................yup, the paper is correct.......I have no criminal history.)

The marijuana drug cops are losing. They keep trying but the people of this fine country are slowly pushing them out of a job.

Sleep well Patti and Vito. That drama finished quickly. The judge. Yes, the judge. A good compassionate judge. The universe is with you.

You get what you give. Keep on giving that wonderful you.(this is for all of us)

Vitolo

Vaporist
Something you are supposed to do (or supposed to have done). You know in your heart what that is or was. It's so good to see that you have come through this with a fire in you still.
I do know what it is I am supposed to do, and I am getting on it immediately!
It just shows how much we need full legalization to end this BS
:nod:
Thank You both for your service to the community
We are not done.
So glad it is over for you and Patty
We slept the whole night last night!
Look to the future now. :)
We look forward to the future... and you are part of that future.
Change is happening though.
The Lawyer explains that we are a part of that change......
... Randy from PuffItUp ( @PuffItUp ) in a recent email said to me....
PuffItUp said:
Hopefully you and I represent the last generation of harassed patients.
@PuffItUp ...
Randy... dear old friend.... From your mouth to God's ears!
it sounds like you achieved about the best outcome possible considering our messed up legal system.
All involved have told us the outcome is pretty amazing.

The cops are starting to be held accountable for the bending of the rules, and downright lies that they are willing to involve themselves in to "make that collar".

In the words of Rick Harlow:
The marijuana drug cops are losing. They keep trying but the people of this fine country are slowly pushing them out of a job.
Sleep well Patti and Vito. That drama finished quickly. The judge. Yes, the judge. A good compassionate judge. The universe is with you.
You get what you give. Keep on giving that wonderful you.(this is for all of us)
Thanks Rick.... We send our love your way:nod:

Last edited:

HD Springer

I absolutely love when karma is released on the good side of life. All to often we see karma released in bad situations in our society. It's absolutly wonderful when it's positive.
I really feel this could be the beginning of better times for you both.

Baron23

@Vitolo - as you can see, I'm relatively new to this forum.

I will not presume an intimacy or friendship that we don't have. But we certainly, all of us, share a fellowship.

I have just read this thread from start to finish and, while I could go on and on about the Gestapo tactics used against you and your wife, my true sentiment at this moment is joy that the two of you survived this experience reasonably unscathed and that it had a fairly happy ending.

I'm so glad you two are on your feet and wish you nothing but joy and health going forward for all of your days.

It would appear that you are a very admirable man and your actions and involvements bring to mind one of my favorite passages by Kahil Gibran on the subject of giving:

You give but little when you give of your possessions.
It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
For what are your possessions but things you keep and guard for fear you may need them tomorrow?
And tomorrow, what shall tomorrow bring to the overprudent dog burying bones in the trackless sand as he follows the pilgrims to the holy city?
And what is fear of need but need itself?
Is not dread of thirst when your well is full, the thirst that is unquenchable?

There are those who give little of the much which they have--and they give it for recognition and their hidden desire makes their gifts unwholesome.
And there are those who have little and give it all.
These are the believers in life and the bounty of life, and their coffer is never empty.
There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.
And there are those who give with pain, and that pain is their baptism.
And there are those who give and know not pain in giving, nor do they seek joy, nor give with mindfulness of virtue;

They give as in yonder valley the myrtle breathes its fragrance into space.
Through the hands of such as these God speaks, and from behind their eyes He smiles upon the earth.

I think you are a myrtle tree among humans, Vitolo, and there is nothing higher to aspire.

Thank you.

P.S. - oh, and wonderful guidance for those that also receive:

And you receivers - and you are all receivers - assume no weight of gratitude, lest you lay a yoke upon yourself and upon him who gives.
Rather rise together with the giver on his gifts as on wings;
For to be overmindful of your debt, is to doubt his generosity who has the free-hearted earth for mother, and God for father.​

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
images

Vito that is my wish for you and Patty. Here's to nothing but better days ahead. Cheers! :tup:

Vitolo

Vaporist
We went and got our stuff back yesterday Dec 20th 2016.
That is a long time from May 18 2015.
This thread is now dead....
but I will report back here if the Police get involved with us further.
Meanwhile, because this thread is about evil... lies, and darkness, perpetrated by some VERY corrupt cops (and former cops!!) I will report the details of our return to normalcy and the return of property (and of course the missing items still in the possession of the Law Enforcement Officers) at our original thread...
Paying it Forward: A New Direction

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
From the "Random Thoughts" thread.... and legitimate re-post for this thread.
It sums it all up for us.
2016 (and 2015) get away from our door,
You are not wanted around any more,
Too many tribulations to bear,
Poorly written laws to hear,
Patty and I made it through till end,
Final outcome, our wills did not bend,
FC Gang... all tried and true,
We'd have walked alone if not for you.

Positive things occurred to ease our lot,
Therapy and love sure hit the spot!
What happened here can happen to others,
Stick by your Vaporization sisters and brothers,
So.. treat 2017 with grace and respect,
This year could be good, better than you expect!
Clean your messes with spiritual mop,
And for God's sake.... Never Trust a Cop.

Top Bottom