Please recommend a dry herb vaporizer under 150 EUR / 177 USD

nms

Some of us allow more than one reason when making a choice.
Apologies if in any way an interpretation of my message resulted in feeling you have less choice because the intention was absolutely the opposite, providing the possibility of also deciding for higher budget vapes( and previously I had only commented on avoiding rebrands that didn't have a reliable brand behind to secure its product). The replaceable battery comment was an off-topic comment on the frequently stated environmentally friendliness of vapes that have replaceable batteries, because as mentioned there are different reasons for them to have them, and environmently friendliness is not one I can believe in.

Last edited:
nms,

blackstone

Please recommend a dry herb vaporizer under 150 EUR

I got a Crafty Plus in a sale for just €42 more than that and it's currently available at €46.50 more, or €196.50 at herbalizestore.co.uk

With a few years under my own belt, I find this a great vape even compared to the €350 rrp Mighty, and I always stretch my budget a little if I think it will tick a lot of boxes and prevent a need for further purchases.
Just saying, because as someone already mentioned, one normally well worn path was to buy an alright entry level portable, then buy another one soon after maybe a bit better.
Maybe you could wait and find a real nice deal on something at Black Friday sale time, although that can get frustrating too trying to get the best price, then maybe finding it even cheaper after you've bought it!
Best of luck, and do it! Your lungs and body will thank you and you'll save a fortune in lighters alone, if not papers and tobacco too.
You might even be allowed back into the apartment while consuming haha!

Finnegan Fizgig

Hi everyone,

I have never vaped before and I’m looking for a good entry level device.

I am located in Europe and the vaporizers that are readily available in my region and which caught my eye are the following:

- Fenix Mini
- Smono 3
- Flowermate Slick
- Fury 2 (how different from the Fury are the Fenix and Smono anyway? All I know is the fury is a bit more expensive)
- Boundless CFX

I am looking for a dry herb vaporizer that I could use on my balcony in the evening after work. I would like to be able to collect avb. I am not interested in any device that requires external source of heat (sorry about that dynavap fans).

My budget is up to 150eur, unless you guys have a slightly more expensive option that you can convince me to get.

Cheers.
I've owned over twenty portables and the Gaia was the worst and the first one to be sold off.

I'd skip the Arizer portables too. The draw resistance is better on the Fury 2 and unlike the Solo II you don't need to carry the stem and vape separately.

For quality flavor and on demand convection vapor my top picks would be a Splinter V2 plus a box mod, batteries, and cooling stem. The Musa would also be a strong choice for on demand convection on a budget.

Neither the Splinter nor the Musa are a beginner vape so if you're just starting out get a Fury 2 or Fury Edge and add some kind of cooling stem for home use and only use the black plastic mouthpiece for vaping out.

Fuck the Pax too. More modern designs like the Fury are better for flavor, efficiency, cleaning, and versatility.1

Arizer Air 1 or 2

Finnegan Fizgig,

Petrolhead

@ C No Ego: HR is ok, the coupon for half price warrantee is my e-mail long time, but this item (means of importing vaporizer) comes from US, anything outside EU union is banned if they scan it at custom office...
I lost my euros if this happened... plus euros for shipping... my choice was something else from multibrand without problems or risks

Petrolhead,
Reactions: C No Ego

shopdognyc

So, been curious. Did you make a decision yet? I think of this problem every once in a while.

shopdognyc,

Bibimbap

So, been curious. Did you make a decision yet? I think of this problem every once in a while.
I’m still on the fence. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Fury Edge/Fury 2. But I’m also considering cheaper options such as the Fenix mini

Bibimbap,

shopdognyc

I’m still on the fence. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Fury Edge/Fury 2. But I’m also considering cheaper options such as the Fenix mini
No need to rush if you don't have to.

Those look to be all the same line of things:

If you are reckless like me, you will eventually own all of them. Personally, I am a fan of the butane vapes, just for the connection I have with those. Love the Sticky Bricks, Lotus, and Dynavaps, but those are not in your group of choices. Log vapes are just as awesome, but need to be connected, not going to work for being on the veranda.

I think Fury Edge/2 or Fenix mini will make you happy. I don't own that or the Arizer Solo 2, but those all seem to get a lot of satisfied users. Fury Edge maybe better but most costly than the 2. If you want to stick to $100 then I'd say the 2. Worse case you can probably sell it on the used market if you don't want.

Interested in hearing which way you go. May inspire me to pick up something new too.

Bibimbap

No need to rush if you don't have to.

Those look to be all the same line of things:

If you are reckless like me, you will eventually own all of them. Personally, I am a fan of the butane vapes, just for the connection I have with those. Love the Sticky Bricks, Lotus, and Dynavaps, but those are not in your group of choices. Log vapes are just as awesome, but need to be connected, not going to work for being on the veranda.

I think Fury Edge/2 or Fenix mini will make you happy. I don't own that or the Arizer Solo 2, but those all seem to get a lot of satisfied users. Fury Edge maybe better but most costly than the 2. If you want to stick to $100 then I'd say the 2. Worse case you can probably sell it on the used market if you don't want.

Interested in hearing which way you go. May inspire me to pick up something new too.
Yeah I’m not in a rush, I will keep you posted as soon as I make up my mind.
Thanks for your help :tup:

Bibimbap

Still hesitating...

looking at those devices below in my price range:

Fenix 2
fury edge
Fury 2
Flowermate cap
Flowermate slick
Storm

Bibimbap,
Reactions: C No Ego