Please recommend a dry herb vaporizer under 150 EUR / 177 USD

Bibimbap

Hi everyone,

I have never vaped before and I’m looking for a good entry level device.

I am located in Europe and the vaporizers that are readily available in my region and which caught my eye are the following:

- Fenix Mini
- Smono 3
- Flowermate Slick
- Fury 2 (how different from the Fury are the Fenix and Smono anyway? All I know is the fury is a bit more expensive)
- Boundless CFX

I am looking for a dry herb vaporizer that I could use on my balcony in the evening after work. I would like to be able to collect avb. I am not interested in any device that requires external source of heat (sorry about that dynavap fans).

My budget is up to 150eur, unless you guys have a slightly more expensive option that you can convince me to get.

Cheers.

C No Ego

Hi everyone,

I am located in Europe and the vaporizers that are readily available in my region and which caught my eye are the following:

- Fenix Mini
- Smono 3
- Flowermate Slick
- Fury 2 (how different from the Fury are the Fenix and Smono anyway? All I know is the fury is a bit more expensive)
- Boundless CFX

I am looking for a dry herb vaporizer that I could use on my balcony in the evening after work. I would like to be able to collect avb. I am not interested in any device that requires external source of heat (sorry about that dynavap fans).

My budget is up to 150eur, unless you guys have a slightly more expensive option that you can convince me to get.

Cheers.

look for the Fury Edge . it is better than the fury2 and out performs the other fury types vapes as well ... costs a little more but worth it long run .

Bibimbap

look for the Fury Edge . it is better than the fury2 and out performs the other fury types vapes as well ... costs a little more but worth it long run .
I found it on one website only and it’s only on preorder for October. And it’s more expensive.

What would be the advantages for an absolute beginner who’s looking for a entry level device? I probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference anyway:D

Do you own it?

C No Ego

I found it on one website only and it’s only on preorder for October. And it’s more expensive.

What would be the advantages for an absolute beginner who’s looking for a entry level device? I probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference anyway:D

Do you own it?
yeah , I've transitioned my fury2 vapes over to the edge ( have had 7 over the years / now have 4) ... for a beginner just stick withthe fury2 or the other models for now and then transition up in a few years ... by then healthyrips will have even more vapes to choose from ... keep in mind though when purchasing the other models that healthyrips has been on the spot for any warranty issues and will even replace the vape after warranty is over for a half price off ... the other manufacturers may not be so helpful if you have issues with the vape

Bibimbap

yeah , I've transitioned my fury2 vapes over to the edge ( have had 7 over the years / now have 4) ... for a beginner just stick withthe fury2 or the other models for now and then transition up in a few years ... by then healthyrips will have even more vapes to choose from ... keep in mind though when purchasing the other models that healthyrips has been on the spot for any warranty issues and will even replace the vape after warranty is over for a half price off ... the other manufacturers may not be so helpful if you have issues with the vape
But I wouldn’t buy straight from them, I’d get it from a European reseller, would that still apply you think?

Bibimbap,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

But I wouldn’t buy straight from them, I’d get it from a European reseller, would that still apply you think?
not sure on that one , maybe get that info from the vendor and then decide ... it would not be feasable dealing with warranty over seas on a 100 dollar vape

C No Ego,

Bibimbap

I would go with a Flowermate CAP over the slick. I love my CAP. It’s under $100 too and it pumps the vapor.
As if the choice wasn’t difficult enough and you’re adding more options :D

have you ever tried any of my list? If so, how do they compare to the cap?

Bibimbap,

Bibimbap

The CFX is not a bad vape. I just suggest the CAP cause it’s tiny. Packs a nice punch. Cheap. And be perfect for your balcony sessions after work. I always reach for mine when I’m out back by my pond with a beer when I want something easy to pack and a satisfying session.
Sounds good.
It’s true that the CFX’s bowl seems a little bit big for my needs.

Bibimbap,
Reactions: C No Ego

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I hope I don't add too much confusion, but in that price range I find the Arizers (Air 2, Solo 2, ArGo) to be the most interesting. Reliable devices, great company, perfect entry level in my opinion.

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.

Do you own it?

I own a Fury 2 since couple of years and recently buyed a Fury Edge V2 from an European retailer after waiting for some time to be available in the EU at all. There is no big difference with regard to vapor production, effectiveness or taste but I like the new features vs. Fury 2 like the black glass moutpiece or the glass bent mouthpiece and now especially with the V2 I like the adjustable session time up to 7 min. You're good with the Fury 2 but the additional charge of the Edge is worth it in my opinion

justcametomind

Hi everyone,

- Fenix Mini
- Smono 3
- Flowermate Slick
- Boundless CFX

Cheers.
Would it be your first vape? If your tolerance is not high and you prefer not to spend much Flowermate Cap is a great advice. It is ready in a matter of seconds. Flavor/battery are nothing special but it’s just 50€ at http://greendream.shop/. Fury2/Edge are better, but are bulkier and more expensive.
Fury1 flavor is worse than 2/edge and also it’s battery and can be had for 60/70€. But it’s a years old device, I never owned it and I’d go with the Cap at that price range. If you ever fancy a desktop unit, the better bang for buck is Arizer V Tower. It is a great choice and it’s just 99€. If your plan is vaping in the balcony you could get that, you would still enjoy the balcony afterwards and not while vaping. :D
Desktop units are way better than portables, more durable and more powerful.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Musa 510 hes in germany and it thumps for $130. Need a battery mod also but its plug and play. It's got a spot in my rotation even with owning a few of the heavy hitters. My father in law was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, he is now using the musa when at the same time he was trying to use a dynavap by hitting while heating, so goes to show you how easy the Musa is to use haha

Mr. Me2

How about Vleaf Go? Not sure if it’s available in the EU but unbelievable value. Different than the others because it’s a convection vape

Bibimbap

If you ever fancy a desktop unit, the better bang for buck is Arizer V Tower. It is a great choice and it’s just 99€. If your plan is vaping in the balcony you could get that, you would still enjoy the balcony afterwards and not while vaping. :D
Desktop units are way better than portables, more durable and more powerful.
I would love to stay inside and avoid the balcony altogether but my girlfriend doesn’t want me to smoke in the apartment and it’s hers, so portable vaporizer it is. :lol:

I think I might go for the Flowermate cap, but I’m still hesitating.

Bibimbap

How about Vleaf Go? Not sure if it’s available in the EU but unbelievable value. Different than the others because it’s a convection vape
Never heard of it and I’ve never came across the name after days of browsing, so I doubt it’s available in Europe

Bibimbap,

GoldenBud

Europe... get to know the store weed-gadget (located in Italy)
get some rbt device from here, mod and batteries (sony vtc6/lg hg2) from your local vaping store (wismec p80 is a cheap and reliable mod)

shopdognyc

I don’t see the Pax2 on your list. It’s 130 euros, but there is a discount for Fuck Combustion at Vaposhop in Amsterdam with code VAPOBUST2018 for 10%.

This was my first vape. Works well, press and go. Not at your 100 euro mark but close.

Mr. Me2

Never heard of it and I’ve never came across the name after days of browsing, so I doubt it’s available in Europe
The website is Vivant.com. I couldn’t find anything on international shipping but went to the thread and searched. Apparently it is available from retailers that ship internationally. And well under $100 US.

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Bibimbap

shopdognyc

At vaposhop there is the Linx Gaia and Linx Eden. I personally don't have experience with these, but the general review and feedback seems positive. Linx Gaia 115 euro, Eden 99 euro, and believe the 10% discount still works.

shopdognyc,
Reactions: Bibimbap
Top Bottom