Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Any issues with offgasing?
After fully charging I ran mine through 2 8 minute cycles on level 5 before loading it up. It smelled pretty bad at first but I didn't see any vapors or anything coming out of it. After the 2 "burn in" cycles it didn't smell any more.

I should have included that in my review a few posts back.

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
After fully charging I ran mine through 2 8 minute cycles on level 5 before loading it up. It smelled pretty bad at first but I didn't see any vapors or anything coming out of it. After the 2 "burn in" cycles it didn't smell any more.

Did you do this burn in with the bullets in and empty or how?

Thanks!

al bundy

Vaporist
I cant say anything more or add to whats been reviewed about the Pro.

I charged for 4-1/2 hours did a burn off when I first started charging (charges and vapes while plugged in)
and one after with old empty bullet.

Used the Pro on 2 great results,nice vapor but on 3 is kicking for me.
Amazing vapor clouds!

This is what the OG Pinnacle should be temp 2 and 3.
Very happy with this purchase so far.

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
So far, I'm impressed. Did two 8 minute burn offs with an empty bullet inside each time. Loaded a bullet, cranked it to 3, popped the bullet in, waited about 30 seconds, drew.... Nice flavor, not much vapor. Drew again, nice flavor again, more vapor. On the third draw I was getting big clouds and the flavor was dropping off. Pulled about 7 more big clouds and the load was done. Emptied my bullet and everything was evenly brown. Excellent extraction and I'm feeling good.

MuushuPork

Thanks I was wondering what I should do about that!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Bought a PN Pro from EZvapes 15% off (wanted a backup) and it only lasted for a day. It started to flash blue going up and down the light panel, it won't heat up! All it does now is flash blue. I will be sending it back. Paying for shipping again on a defective unit. Hopefully when they send me a new one it won't be a lemon.

Sent in my other Pn Pro back to VB for repairs to the top rim. VB will be inserting a sleeve. They will be charging for repairs at this point is what I've been told.

Does anyone know if ISO could weaken the plastic rim area at the top of the unit, possibly making the plastic more brittle?

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Bought a PN Pro from EZvapes 15% off (wanted a backup) and it only lasted for a day. It started to flash blue going up and down the light panel, it won't heat up! All it does now is flash blue. I will be sending it back. Paying for shipping again on a defective unit. Hopefully when they send me a new one it won't be a lemon.

Sent in my other Pn Pro back to VB for repairs to the top rim. VB will be inserting a sleeve. They will be charging for repairs at this point is what I've been told.

Does anyone know if ISO could weaken the plastic rim area at the top of the unit, possibly making the plastic more brittle?

Hello there......... Pinnacle pro.

Nice name.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I was so impressed by Pinnacle Pro unit itself, but thought it would be a good name, copying is the best form of flattery. Its just the right size and performs with big clouds and medicates great, love the water tool. This unit does not use a lot of herb to gets me medicated. Pinnacle means the best! I hope it holds up in the long run, long term. I was wondering about the battery life? Also does rubbing alcohol weaken the plastic on the pro?

It's understandable having a few glitches with a new product, that's a risk the buyer takes wanting to be the first on the bandwagon. I think overall there hasn't been that many problems with the FC community with this new vape.

VB, will you be coming out with a car charger soon?

Last edited:

MuushuPork

A quick reaction to my first time: Having only a DBV to compare to as that was my first vape, I feel the PNP is much harsher on my throat. I have only just now loaded my first bullet and decided to start on the 2nd heat setting, and from the first hit my throat is getting really beat up. The DBV has NEVER done this. I figured maybe id get some tickle on the higher settings and would use the WT, but this is kind of scaring me. I have been getting clouds from the first hit and im baked but I wasn't expecting to have this much discomfort from any settings other than 4-5.

The DBV was my first vape and I've only been doing this for a few months. I got the PNP + WT because of the stealth so I don't expect it to be like the DBV, im just wondering if maybe this isn't abnormal and will just go away. I will try on 1 setting and if i get good hits then its no problem anyway. It's very tiny and simple to use. It looks neat too, and comes with plenty of extras. Im very happy with the purchase just hoping for instructions or advice.

Almost forgot!! The MP that attaches to the CC looked defective, I got it to fit in but i cant get it out. Any suggestions?

MuushuPork,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
It sounds like your having problems with the warmer vapor?The water in my pnwt gets quite warm at times. If it is the warmer vapor causing this, I would reccomend a vapor tamer attachment or possibly an ice cube in the pnwt or even just a small cube in your mouth while using....

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
A quick reaction to my first time: Having only a DBV to compare to as that was my first vape, I feel the PNP is much harsher on my throat. I have only just now loaded my first bullet and decided to start on the 2nd heat setting, and from the first hit my throat is getting really beat up. The DBV has NEVER done this. I figured maybe id get some tickle on the higher settings and would use the WT, but this is kind of scaring me. I have been getting clouds from the first hit and im baked but I wasn't expecting to have this much discomfort from any settings other than 4-5.

The DBV was my first vape and I've only been doing this for a few months. I got the PNP + WT because of the stealth so I don't expect it to be like the DBV, im just wondering if maybe this isn't abnormal and will just go away. I will try on 1 setting and if i get good hits then its no problem anyway. It's very tiny and simple to use. It looks neat too, and comes with plenty of extras. Im very happy with the purchase just hoping for instructions or advice.

Almost forgot!! The MP that attaches to the CC looked defective, I got it to fit in but i cant get it out. Any suggestions?

At first level 2 was almost too hot and was burning out my throat. I switched up my draw ... now I'm sort of sipping through it like a straw filling my mouth and then inhaling the little mouthfuls until I've taken my desired amount of vapor. I'm not going to say that it completely fixed the dry hot throat feel but now I'm able to do level 3 dry no problem.

MuushuPork

I still havent tried the WT but will let you guys know how it works out. On the plus side I tried 1st setting just now and it was just fine, still a bit harsher than expected but the PNP is very good at it's job :smug:. I think I just needed to lower my expectations as obv. the DBV is going to be much smoother with the whip. All in all I think i could easily get away with always using the 1st when in stealth mode and can bring out the WT for home fun or with friends. I might even try to use the WT with the DBV!! Not sure how but im guessing just take the glass mouthpiece out of tubing and put tube into bottom of WT.

Any ideas about the MP or should I request a replacement or something?

MuushuPork,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@MuushuPork I find most portables are going to be harsh compared to a vaporizer with a long whip. Having a one inch vapor path makes it harsh, the WT works wonders(I like it with warm water).

As for the MP. Whats the problem your having?

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Any ideas about the MP or should I request a replacement or something?

It's probably just on real tight, but I know it can feel like if you yank it off you might break it. I suggest holding unit firmly with one hand and with the other slowly but firmly rock the MP back and forth forward and backward with the control side facing you, it should loosen and come off.

Mister G,
Top Bottom