Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I wonder if simple green is safer than ISO in this case or does it react with MP /PONG material, I know D limonene based cleaners work awesome for glass but not sure on this material.

PBW might be to strong also, any one have experience in cleaning the MP/PONG with anything other than iso?

BLAZING OG,

cawshook

Solod out.
Would you say this thing can handle falls well. Thats really the only reason im choosing this over the Ascent.

cawshook,

Adobewan

...any one have experience in cleaning the MP/PONG with anything other than iso?
@BLAZING OG Haven't had it long enough to need a cleaning yet, but reading how others are having some issues with solvents and cleaners, I'll be trying trusted coconut oil first. I've successfully cleaned and removed bad tastes from other vapes with it, it's safe, and tastes good.
Once I try it, I'll let you guys know.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@BLAZING OG Haven't had it long enough to need a cleaning yet, but reading how others are having some issues with solvents and cleaners, I'll be trying trusted coconut oil first. I've successfully cleaned and removed bad tastes from other vapes with it, it's safe, and tastes good.
Once I try it. I'll let you guys know.
Awesome, sounds good!!
Let us know, I will try some out soon too, thank you!!!! @Adobewan

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Adobewan

cawshook

Solod out.
Ya haha lets assume i do this on a daily basis, would the pinnacle pro hold up? Any small plastic containers that seem to be perfect for it?

cawshook,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Did I hear that iOS isn't good for the PnPro pong? I use a little dish soap too when cleaning the pong and mouthpiece. Time will tell about how durable the unit is when fallen. I know the WT breaks extremely easy when it falls.

CarolKing,

llamaman001

I dont want to start anything here but Im torn between the pinnacle pro and the pax...anyone have both of them and can give me some thoughts?

llamaman001,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Sorry for the error above, I thought I had heard in earlier thread that the ISO was bad for the PnPro pong.

I don't have a Pax but its nice to have a vape that can be used when plugged in charging or used as a portable. What I've read you can't do that with the Pax. It all depends on what your needs are.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

VAPEHUNTER

Anyone that has this case, pls confirm that it can fit the PNPro and the WT all in one. Any other suggestions for case to hold both PNPro+WT

https://ryot.com/products/view/3
You wont be able to fit them both in one case. I have two of these RYOT cases, one for each and I love them. They fit the WT very nice and secure. The Pro fits perfect with the MP or Pong.

Last edited:

josemembreno

Anyone that has this case, pls confirm that it can fit the PNPro and the WT all in one. Any other suggestions for case to hold both PNPro+WT

https://ryot.com/products/view/3

I use this case from ryot and it just fits both perfectly (without the mouthpiece tip on). Its a little bigger then the case you asked about but its odor proof and has an additional zippered pouch inside that can be taken out (odor proof too). See here: https://ryot.com/products/view/101

josemembreno,
Reactions: grokit

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Black Friday sale:

Everything will be on sale. We will be deep discounting bullets and accessories, and we will give different discounts depending on which vape (we can't undercut our vendors, so each product has different discount points....).

I will post the exact details about 3 days before the sale. And yes, pinnacle pro will have a discount!

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Question... Someone back on page 66 someone said:

I like using the regular MP with no tip and it's very discrete and the people who were interested I simply said "e-sig" and that's all they needed

What is the regular MP with no tip and where do you get one?

Kuroth1,

VAPEHUNTER

Question... Someone back on page 66 someone said:

I like using the regular MP with no tip and it's very discrete and the people who were interested I simply said "e-sig" and that's all they needed

What is the regular MP with no tip and where do you get one?
The MP (Mouth Piece) and Pong are included with the PnPRO. The MP has a removable tip that can be used or not.

VAPEHUNTER,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I use a leather 2 pocket pipe pouch. One pocket has a soft felt lining and the other is a pocket of surgical rubber. It seperates the two so they don't bump together. There is also a small external pocket for any kind of tools you may want to carry around. I put a Swiss Army Card in there. The perfect vape tool.

The pouch is not pocket friendly.

rzaraze

All right. I alluded to the fact that I would upload vids a while ago. I just got un-lazy and actually did it.

First is my third hit (direct draw) of some very yummy Sour Diesel, level 2, fully but loosely packed bullet. I get clouds like this from about hit 3 until the end of the session 8-10 minutes later. I'm surprised to hear that people aren't seeing clouds at 2. This is the main temp I've been vaping at.

Next up is a quick two hits from the Pinnacle Pro using wax in the FMJ bullet. I remember the clouds being a little less substantial last time...my first, unfilmed hit was actually the biggest one of all. Wow! (Taste still isn't anything to write home about).

Hope this helps reassure anyone reading that the Pinnacle Pro holds its own with any other portable out there.

I watched the video. About to try wax for first time. Can you give me a step by step to use the pnp with wax. How much wax to put in the fmj? What temp to start on? Do I heat it up with rhe fmj in or out? Thanks.

rzaraze,

llamaman001

Well guys I was absolutely set on the PAX but after reading a few reviews and this thread I think Im a PN pro convert. Plus Ive never seen a company that listens to all the feedback their customers are listing and one that posts this frequently in the forums...with free give-aways.

Youve just gained another loyal customer therealvaporblunt. Ill be purchasing my pinnacle in the next few days So I can hopefully have it by the weekend to test!

Im going more for the stealth factor here because I will be using this one at work. If I was to heat it up, take about 3 draws and then turn it off, would the pinnacle still cook my herb that was in the chamber? Would it be better just to take out the bullet each time I take a break?

Adobewan

I dont want to start anything here but Im torn between the pinnacle pro and the pax...anyone have both of them and can give me some thoughts?
@llamaman001
Fair question, both are two of the smallest legitimate flower vapes(the Ascent sits there as well).
My Pax is smaller and cooler looking.

In every other way I can think of my Pro crushes my Pax.

Check my post above, I rate it above my Solo and Inhalater, both of which I feel are superior to my Pax. What it has over the Pax on top of the features I mentioned, is finer temp control, none of the mouthpiece/functional issues the Pax has, and more importantly, the flavor says greener and fresher throughout the majority of the Pro's session. The Pax, due to stuffing and cooking a packed brick of a load, starts to taste done after only a few draws and then that large load suffers that taste throughout.
Unless my Pro takes an enormous downturn, like it explodes or has a 5 day life span, there is really no comparison between the two other than pocket-ability.

The Pax is really cool little vaporizer, but the Pro is the best functioning portable vape I currently own!
Feel safe to hop on in Llamaman, the vapor's just right!

Top Bottom