Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

samirfuzzywuzzy

I just got my PNP 2 days ago and it says level one is 390 degrees. Its a little too hot for me, does the regular pinnacle operate at lesser temps? worth having one as a side kick to the pro?

samirfuzzywuzzy,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
So my pinnacle pro arrived friday around 7ish. I unboxed it and was surprised at how small it is. about the size of a good cuban cigar but a little thicker. I plugged it in to let it charge. After a while of charging i decided to see what it could do. one thing that i will point out immediately i do not like the connection of the mouthpiece to the unit..too flimsy that is just my opinion. i loaded the bullet and powered it on...said i had a full charge. i started at the first setting. i was getting a ton of flavor but no vapor...i did that for a few minutes then emptied and reloaded. session 2 was about the same. i was a little disappointed and then quickly noticed i was high as a kite!!!! I watched @BLAZING OG video and copied his technique as best i could. I got MILK!!!!! and plenty of it!!! This thing will be my demise. i can see myself sneaking it too work and when i am having a bad day running to the car and uplifting my spirits. I got the adapter so i could use my VapeXhale water attachment. This thing delivers as promised....mighty good vape. I need to order that bullet case...also does the bullet case hide smell???
Awesome,Iam glad you liked it , it took me a couple sessions to figure out the technique.
I the the unit heat up and before it reaches the desired temp I put bullet in t enjoy flavor then crank it to 2 or 3 for big milk clouds, if you like the lower temps, then let the bullet once inserted warm up a bit and it will start producing more vapor , some people pack tight with great success.

I just got my PNP 2 days ago and it says level one is 390 degrees. Its a little too hot for me, does the regular pinnacle operate at lesser temps? worth having one as a side kick to the pro?
Oh wow, I wasnt aware of that, you might be better off with the water tool or any water tool you might have to cool vapor.
The PN Pro's first setting is 370 if a i am correct and the second is 395 and so on (25 Degree increments).

hoyo77

Awesome,Iam glad you liked it , it took me a couple sessions to figure out the technique.
I the the unit heat up and before it reaches the desired temp I put bullet in t enjoy flavor then crank it to 2 or 3 for big milk clouds, if you like the lower temps, then let the bullet once inserted warm up a bit and it will start producing more vapor , some people pack tight with great success.

Oh wow, I wasnt aware of that, you might be better off with the water tool or any water tool you might have to cool vapor.
The PN Pro's first setting is 370 if a i am correct and the second is 395 and so on (25 Degree increments).
you are on point. i have found that at the first setting if you let the bullet warm up a bit you can get some good clouds. i do a few hits like that then i crank it to 2 and let that take me to the promised land and beyond. The highest i have gone is 3 and that was with a water tool. All i can say about that is i coughed more than you did in your video except i was on my hands and knees...

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
:lmao::rofl::lmao:
you are on point. i have found that at the first setting if you let the bullet warm up a bit you can get some good clouds. i do a few hits like that then i crank it to 2 and let that take me to the promised land and beyond. The highest i have gone is 3 and that was with a water tool. All i can say about that is i coughed more than you did in your video except i was on my hands and knees...
Trust me I had to cut the video on one of those , I went into a coughing frenzy, deep cold sweats, non stop coughing till I was spinning around and round !!!
My wife too on the cotton and oil video , you can see her hand shaking from her coughing fit from the potent vapor.

I tried a piece of oil in a cotton ball again with great success, hope to post another video soon.

:rockon::rockon::clap::clap::nod::nod::mmmm::mmmm:

hoyo77

Trust me I had to cut the video on one of those , I went into a coughing frenzy, deep cold sweats, non stop coughing till I was spinning around and round !!!
My wife too on the cotton and oil video , you can see her hand shaking from her coughing fit from the potent vapor.

I tried a piece of oil in a cotton ball again with great success, hope to post another video soon.

this is one of the few vaporizers that could actually make me stop smoking..it hits that damn hard. i am old skool, i love to twist a fatty every so often....normally i do that on the weekends. the pinnacle pro stopped me this weekend. awesome vaporizer.

hoyo77

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...actually cheaper to by the 6-pack with the 6 bullets than to buy a single bullet. 29.99 for a single bullet...or 39.99 for 6 bullets and a nice holder...hmmmmmmmmmm as i place my order.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
this is one of the few vaporizers that could actually make me stop smoking..it hits that damn hard. i am old skool, i love to twist a fatty every so often....normally i do that on the weekends. the pinnacle pro stopped me this weekend. awesome vaporizer.
Iam a weed combuster for 15+ years and this bad boy serves my needs well, i like the warm vapor and the potent clouds.
I attribute the effect from the vape being a hybrid vape conduction but convection all in one , flavor might suffer quicker but it packs a punch.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
unfortunately when I got home after I finished my last final, I noticed my frtitted ht was cracked. Thankfully I had just boughten a simba stemless frit to vape out of til I figure this situation out. Emailed eric last night I'd like a replacement if they pay for shipping as it clearly was there fault that it got sent out without anyone noticing the crack or some money back for the crack. I paid around 200 for the ht and I bought my simba fritted stemless for 150(stickered at $425) with the same type of crack. My lhs has a lot of simba glass haha. My point is it would be completely unacceptable for them not to partially refund me or pay for shipping both ways for the replacement because it's ridiculous to try to sell a flawed product at retail price. Even though I got a bit of discount on the wt I still want some money back was I picked up a more expensive piece of glass than the hydro tube is blown by simba at my lhs for less money than I paid for my ht and they both have the same cracks. Anxiously awaiting a response from eric.

I'm confused, did you buy the cracked wt from me or a LHS?

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

hoyo77

Iam a weed combuster for 15+ years and this bad boy serves my needs well, i like the warm vapor and the potent clouds.
I attribute the effect from the vape being a hybrid vape conduction but convection all in one , flavor might suffer quicker but it packs a punch.
Same here....i am liking that post about the condom thing to..may add that too my pong mouth past just to increase the path a little. to be honest a water pipe on this mutha fucka is to got damn much!!!! thats just my opinion and i am sticking with it

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Ok, got it.

One last thing, what is the clear mouthpiece for? Is that only if you want to use a glass water pipe?

Thanks.
The PonG is the adapter for using with 14mm glass joints on water tools. Some (most?) people like the less restricted draw it provides and hence use it as a normal mouthpiece too.

The clear PonGs are from the original Pinnacle vape and should not be used with the Pinnacle Pro as they aren't rated for use with the higher temperatures the Pro kicks out.

vapor33

The PonG is the adapter for using with 14mm glass joints on water tools. Some (most?) people like the less restricted draw it provides and hence use it as a normal mouthpiece too.

The clear PonGs are from the original Pinnacle vape and should not be used with the Pinnacle Pro as they aren't rated for use with the higher temperatures the Pro kicks out.

Thanks man. That is what I needed to know.

hoyo77

Ok...what about the condom thingy the guy was talking about in an earlier post..can that be used with the pong adapter??
Here is the link he was talking about.

http://www.vaporkings.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=ecig condoms

samirfuzzywuzzy

Its obvious I tested the vape "while" reading the literature rather then reading the literature first:doh: :science:

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I just got my pn pro and everything seems fine. How do you use wax on this thing. I did it with out the cotton trick but I got a.bit vapor.

samirfuzzywuzzy

DSC_0091.jpg

hoyo77

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

i need to read up on the cotton technique. Do you use the cotton with just oil or can it be used with wax as well??

Top Bottom