Piece Water

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I have been using water more often recently. And while I dump the water after using, and cleaning bubbler, sometimes I can taste a little something when I use the next time.
I am thinking of giving this a shot.
They have a 4/20 sale - but only if you spend $35+ and a 3 pack is only $25.
Anyone who uses it have anything else to say about it before I take the plunge?

Oh here is the deal I found via POTV 4/20 roundup:
Piece Water Solution (Till 4/21)
  • Use code "420_OFF_20" at checkout for $4.20 OFF Orders of $35 or more

Jill NYC,
Reactions: LesPlenty

AcidFlashbang

I have been using water more often recently. And while I dump the water after using, and cleaning bubbler, sometimes I can taste a little something when I use the next time.
I am thinking of giving this a shot.
They have a 4/20 sale - but only if you spend $35+ and a 3 pack is only $25.
Anyone who uses it have anything else to say about it before I take the plunge?

Oh here is the deal I found via POTV 4/20 roundup:
Piece Water Solution (Till 4/21)
  • Use code "420_OFF_20" at checkout for $4.20 OFF Orders of $35 or more
You could consider using generic RezBlock (cranberry extract), a few drops should do the trick. The water should be slightly pink. It will be much much cheaper than piece water but you will have to change the water daily or it will start to grow some less than desireable microbes (no unknown chemicals though).

Last edited:
AcidFlashbang,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Kins

I really like the stuff. It gives smoother hits and cleaner too. The thickness or viscosity of the product also helps trap and residue or anything. Still I want to know if I can use it with the obsidian.

Kins,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I've been using it in my bubbler for probably around 6 months (combustion) prior to getting my vape a month ago. It was great with combustion. Makes cleaning so much easier and from what I can see, it did a better job at trapping particulates and felt like cleaner better hits.

Same set up but with a vape, I still find it doing a great job. Theres obviously not nearly as much garbage to trap so it stays pretty clear, probably not necessary for a vape but I already had a few bottles laying around from combusting so I figure may as well use it. It does seem to smooth and clean the hits even still though.

Honestly I change it probably less often than I should, basically with daily combustion, although not a lot - a bowl would last me 2-3 nights, about once a month. They advertise as being able to take about 30 bowls before needing to be changed, so thats kind of what I stuck with.

BrianTL,

graywulf

Lately, I have been using a few drops of pure cranberry juice concentrate. The stuff requires refrigeration (it has no vegetable glycerin or any other preservative) but the $-cost value beats anything else available.

graywulf,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I forgot about this stuff. It popped up at a local shop a few years ago and I haven't seen it since then

Diggy Smalls,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
One of the many examples of insanely exploitative, predatory marketing in the cannabis scene. Selling easily obtainable cheap stuff under a brand name and marketing it to the stoners as specially made for them, with a massive markup.... easy money!

Fucking garbage!

Haze Mister,

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
One of the many examples of insanely exploitative, predatory marketing in the cannabis scene. Selling easily obtainable cheap stuff under a brand name and marketing it to the stoners as specially made for them, with a massive markup.... easy money!

Fucking garbage!
That's the cost of convinience, R&D, basic finance skills, and product that works :shrug:

I do dry vaping now but you can easily go a week of daily use when using Piece Water without any degrade in... anything (can only speak of vaping through it, I don't smoke/combust). I could go longer but would refresh it when the water started getting cloudy from use. It still never stunk or tasted off. As another bonus, aside from changing out the Piece Water every so often, you don't really need to clean out your bubbler when using this stuff. The gunk just slides right off with the Piece Water and a quick rinse.

Good stuff, and if you have a smaller bubbler a box of 3 bottles will last really quite a long time. Worth it to get rid of the smell and inconvinience of cleaning/changing regular water in your water pieces (it's gross after just one day of use with regular water!)

3dfx-glide,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
a box of 3 bottles will last really quite a long time
What is the shelf life/ use by date like on this Piece Water as I am thinking of getting some for using in my Peak Pro/Pockety/DAAB/DabLamp etc and was thinking of getting a 6 pack to save with bulk pricing and freight but don't want it going 'off' before I need to use it.

I will stick to cranberry extract w/ citric acid in my daily drivers but would like to leave the Piece water in the portables for a few days to a week.

LesPlenty,
Top Bottom