Picking herb out of carpet

HuskerMath

It is very hard to do after a few hits. My fianc just coughed while packing up our 5oz. stash... exactly how I wanted to spend this relax time. Yep.

HuskerMath,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Good thing it was just your fianc.... a cancelled wedding is cheaper than a divorce attorney.

Stu,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
That reminds me of a thing I saw on Tosh.0
Tosh was showing snippets of some website where people can just post ideas they have, and it went somewhere like this:

They need to make a magnet that attracts weed.
I've dropped so much weed in my carpet over the years.
I WANT TO SMOKE Vape MY CARPET WEED.
:lol:

Frederick McGuire,

HuskerMath

Stu said:
Good thing it was just your fianc.... a cancelled wedding is cheaper than a divorce attorney.

I literally lol'd at this! Thankfully, she vacuumed earlier today, so there wasn't any dirt or anything mixed in.

Also, that site Frederick was talking about is http://highdeas.com/

HuskerMath,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yep, that was it husker,
It sucks about your stash though, we've all been there (maybe not with 5 oz though).
I hope the carpet didn't gobble up too much of your stash.

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh man, I hate it when that happens. And often it only happens with the last little bit I have in my grinder in the middle of the night when all the coffeeshops are closed :mad:

Luckily vaping cat hairs makes them a lot less noticeable then smoking them :lol:

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Once i was out of herb and cotton.. i had just some abv bho... Had no tea either.. then i cuddled the cat and rolled a ball of his hairs.. but some bho on them and vaped straight into my dog LOL..
joking .. :rolleyes:

Abysmal Vapor,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Man that is the worst! I once dropped the very last bowl in the carpet and got every bit i could and still ended up with less than half what i stared with. It seems you can drop some greens on a counter top and not end up with how much u started with.

YoGranMazPimp,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
damn, that's a nightmare scenario for me especially if its all ground up. the stocking over the vacuum idea mentioned is a good one though.

JustOnCloud9,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
You can gather your carpet weed.. and store it... and when you get enough make ice hash or dry hash :).

Abysmal Vapor,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
That is one good reason not to grind it all at once. 5oz is a lot of grind!

Elluzion,

HuskerMath

No, luckily not all of it was ground, but about 2oz was. That stocking idea is brilliant... we only ended up losing about 0.2oz, thankfully.

HuskerMath,
Top Bottom