• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
i kinda want to know more.. so far the only thin I know for sure is it will be made from zirconia, cost as much as the head, and have a ledge for a screen so it is no longer friction fit?

It has a smaller herb capacity than the glass bowl and sits closer to the heater for an optimized one-hitter type experience. (Like the SCVW)

Like the zirconia housing, the main benefit will be the increased durability from glass while retaining the same neutral flavor profile, easy cleaning, and minimal conduction.

Plus it’s going to look radical! 😄

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm potentially interested but would like to know more as well. Has the internal shape received design attention and to what end? I know you've put thought into this line and I'm hoping for a step forward in aero design as well as a material upgrade.

Unlike the glass bowl there are no internal tapers or compression zones in the air path; it is a consistent diameter throughout the bowl for a more uniform velocity and flow.

The Pro Bowl is my more advanced design which I’ll be testing here within a week or so with the S-Pro head. That’s a more expensive design to produce but it has a few pretty unique features I’m excited about trying.

I too am interested in your zircon encrusted snap bowl. I also had another question, by chance were any of your TM stem designs utilizing zirconia as the stem material?

Yeah I really wanted to do some Z stems and was pretty excited about it but when I ran polls on my Instagram a lot of people wanted a lower price than what was realistic to do. I basically felt like it’s twice the size of a Dyna stem, but with only half the value.

It wouldn’t really take that many members support to build some of these designs. Now that I have my new merchant account I could do small batch pre-ordered samples of most of these ideas.

PogueMahone

Unlike the glass bowl there are no internal tapers or compression zones in the air path; it is a consistent diameter throughout the bowl for a more uniform velocity and flow.

The Pro Bowl is my more advanced design which I’ll be testing here within a week or so with the S-Pro head. That’s a more expensive design to produce but it has a few pretty unique features I’m excited about trying.

Yeah I really wanted to do some Z stems and was pretty excited about it but when I ran polls on my Instagram a lot of people wanted a lower price than what was realistic to do. I basically felt like it’s twice the size of a Dyna stem, but with only half the value.

It wouldn’t really take that many members support to build some of these designs. Now that I have my new merchant account I could do small batch pre-ordered samples of most of these ideas.
The Z stem sounds pretty cool, could that possibly include internal ledges for screens and balls?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The Z stem sounds pretty cool, could that possibly include internal ledges for screens and balls?

Screen ledge for sure but definitely no beads - I want to show that I have much more to offer than just the same beads, dimples, and twisty inserts everybody does.

Only thing that sucks is I think my old iPad finally broke, I can’t get it to turn on now and that had around 600 of my designs. 😳
I still know what most of the concepts are but I lost access to a lot of the iterations. When I do a design I like to sketch out every possible way something can be done, and then compare them across each other to find the best choice overall based on a list I devised to gauge the overall potential of a vape or accessory design.

jbm

Screen ledge for sure but definitely no beads - I want to show that I have much more to offer than just the same beads, dimples, and twisty inserts everybody does.

Only thing that sucks is I think my old iPad finally broke, I can’t get it to turn on now and that had around 600 of my designs. 😳
I still know what most of the concepts are but I lost access to a lot of the iterations. When I do a design I like to sketch out every possible way something can be done, and then compare them across each other to find the best choice overall based on a list I devised to gauge the overall potential of a vape or accessory design.
Backups?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Unfortunately I don't have any backups saved on this computer.
When my laptop went out last year this desktop was given to me by a good friend when his workplace got bought out by a big corporation.
It works for basic tasks so I'm grateful, but I don't have the administration password so I can't install any software on it. Not even my shipping label printer... :\

Would like to get something new eventually but haven't really had the funds for it.
I should probably be looking for a different career lol.

InhaleExhale

If you are a Windows user, Windows 10 expires in 2025 so everyone is going to need to get a new PC w/Win 11 if they want continued security updates. Forced obsolescence, of course. That being said you can get some inexpensive refurbished Windows 10 PCs for ~$100 tp get you through from places like NewEgg and Micro Center. For inexpensive software look at Libre Office for an open source Office suite (sans Exchange) that does most of what common people use (Word, Excel, etc) - although there are also places online you can get discounted Office licenses.

For the geeks: you can update a Windows 10 PC by eventually replacing the OS with a Linux OS with a friendly GUI like Ubuntu or Mint - you can still load Chrome, Firefox, Thunderbird, Libre Office. You can get several more years out of a PC that is considered obsolete by Windows standards on a Linux OS. You do have to give up on running Windows EXEs unless they are compatible with Wine, but in an increasingly cloud-based society there isn't much now that you can't do with a *nix machine that you can't do with a PC. Everyone who has an Android phone is using a *Nix-flavored OS and nobody seems to have problems with online integration, it's just the software development realm. With *Nix there can be a fair amount of Googling "How do I * on Linux" but it's so widespread you (more often than not) can find the answer there.

Maybe this is an affordable option for you in case you think you need $$$$ for a new PC - you won't get a gaming machine but you can get a perfectly capable office-ready refurbished Windows 10 machine for cheap these days.

Oil420FL

Count me in for a zirconia bowl.

If your old iPad was logged into WiFi and your Apple ID, then it should have been backing itself up to iCloud. Apple tech support can help you recover files.

Vaporware

In addition to iCloud, if you synced it with a computer you should have a backup there, and if neither of those works hopefully you can get it repaired or at least get the data pulled from it. That really sucks though. :disgust:

I’m definitely in for one or more bowls, but can you clarify a little? I think you said you were working on a zirconia bowl to go with the ZX and I guess Z8, but you still have a different “Pro” bowl idea that you want to do with a new S-Pro and maybe Z-Pro?

Should all ZX and Z8 users just look at this round and assume a Pro head and bowl won’t be out for a while? Will the bowls be interchangeable between the Z8/ZX and Pro? :hmm:

jbm

Unfortunately I don't have any backups saved on this computer.
When my laptop went out last year this desktop was given to me by a good friend when his workplace got bought out by a big corporation.
It works for basic tasks so I'm grateful, but I don't have the administration password so I can't install any software on it. Not even my shipping label printer... :\

Would like to get something new eventually but haven't really had the funds for it.
I should probably be looking for a different career lol.
If you were using iCloud you may have been automatically backing up the iPad to the cloud. Or is this a different device you’re talking about?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
In addition to iCloud, if you synced it with a computer you should have a backup there, and if neither of those works hopefully you can get it repaired or at least get the data pulled from it. That really sucks though. :disgust:

I’m definitely in for one or more bowls, but can you clarify a little? I think you said you were working on a zirconia bowl to go with the ZX and I guess Z8, but you still have a different “Pro” bowl idea that you want to do with a new S-Pro and maybe Z-Pro?

Should all ZX and Z8 users just look at this round and assume a Pro head and bowl won’t be out for a while? Will the bowls be interchangeable between the Z8/ZX and Pro? :hmm:

I just upgraded my iCloud a couple weeks ago but I don’t think it was enabled on the iPad as the thing is so old and slow I only used it as a digital sketchbook.

I’m just a little bummed about it as that was my main source of being able to say “I did that 4 years ago” 😄😂😄

Oh well I should know better, I used to work there so I’m familiar with telling people they should have backed up their stuff 😬

Yeah nobody should really mark their calendars on the Pro line being out anytime soon, I probably shouldn’t have even mentioned it but I get excited talking about building new things 'cause that's the fun part to me, trying and testing new designs. For now it’s all hypothetical, potential stuff. Besides, I just ordered the next round of ZX's with matching bowl.

Once the ZX line is complete I’ll probably move on to building some concentrate tools.

Of course I tend to be somewhat spontaneous with this stuff when I make something happen, so “you never know.”

If you are a Windows user, Windows 10 expires in 2025 so everyone is going to need to get a new PC w/Win 11 if they want continued security updates. Forced obsolescence, of course. That being said you can get some inexpensive refurbished Windows 10 PCs for ~$100 tp get you through from places like NewEgg and Micro Center. For inexpensive software look at Libre Office for an open source Office suite (sans Exchange) that does most of what common people use (Word, Excel, etc) - although there are also places online you can get discounted Office licenses.

For the geeks: you can update a Windows 10 PC by eventually replacing the OS with a Linux OS with a friendly GUI like Ubuntu or Mint - you can still load Chrome, Firefox, Thunderbird, Libre Office. You can get several more years out of a PC that is considered obsolete by Windows standards on a Linux OS. You do have to give up on running Windows EXEs unless they are compatible with Wine, but in an increasingly cloud-based society there isn't much now that you can't do with a *nix machine that you can't do with a PC. Everyone who has an Android phone is using a *Nix-flavored OS and nobody seems to have problems with online integration, it's just the software development realm. With *Nix there can be a fair amount of Googling "How do I * on Linux" but it's so widespread you (more often than not) can find the answer there.

Maybe this is an affordable option for you in case you think you need $$$$ for a new PC - you won't get a gaming machine but you can get a perfectly capable office-ready refurbished Windows 10 machine for cheap these days.

I've been really wanting to get a new Mac Mini so I can play with Logic Pro again.
I was recording a guitar part when I knocked over a soda all over my macbook some time ago and I've been wondering if I could recover all my songs from my SSD, but I haven't had a mac computer in a long time to be able to open anything.

Will the bowls be interchangeable between the Z8/ZX and Pro? :hmm:

Yes! They all use the same fitment. Maybe I should switch to a proprietary size (Vapor Bros had to do that) but for now, everything is interchangeable.

The upcoming ZX bowl is about 2/3 the length of the glass bowl.
The heater sits about 33% closer to the herb, corresponding to a smaller load capacity with a focus on one hitter "snaps."

Everything about the Pro Bowl is more advanced and considered, but this ZX bowl already costs more than the heater head, so I'm not sure the market is really even there for the Pro line right now.

If you were using iCloud you may have been automatically backing up the iPad to the cloud. Or is this a different device you’re talking about?

I still need to try a different power cable to see if that does anything, it's the old 30 pin (lol) but the cord still works fine with my iPod nano (which I still use) so I'm not super optimistic the cord would be the issue.

Unfortunately it looks like it hasn't been backed up since 2019....

namasteIII

I don’t have a ZX to be able to ‘be in’ for Z bowl. However I do definitely want one when the time comes that I can order the full kit.

I don’t mean to offer unsolicited buisness advice, but if you could price it sustainably so that you are able continue to offer it into the future and not one and done it, that would be really cool and appreciate.

I dig your products and innovation man. This is certainly going to be my first desktop and ball vape and I am pretty glad to have found it and that it exists.

Oil420FL

Great, I just got a Cricket and a Proxy. ENAS?
Me too on the Proxy, but I didn't pull the trigger on the Cricket after the comments on how much cleaning it requires. Then I found the new ball heater heads like the ZX too tempting. So I'm overcoming my reluctance to have a hot desktop coil around despite having children and dogs and a well-medicated old man in the house.

Top Bottom