• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

coolbreeze

:rockon: LLLLET’S GOOOOO PHASETHRRRREEEEEE! THREEEEE! REEEE! :rockon:

If you’re wondering what the bit at the end is, it’s the outrageous echo effect of every gravelly-voiced advertisement for every rock and metal concert, every monster-truck pull, every demolition derby (“at the county fairgrounds!”) and local muffler shop on pretty much every AM & FM radio station throughout 70s-80s America.
Why did all these independently-owned stationsacross the nation choose to use this audio effect so heavily?
Because it’s BADASS. That’s it. Simply because it is badass.

Just like the line-up from the good folks at Phase3! Whether you scoop an SX, ZX or Z8 - its gonna be badass. So go on and treat yourself to the original ball vape from the innovator, not the imitators. You’re worth it, you badass!
Sunday! SUNDAY!! SUNNNNDDAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I've been toying with ways to bring the Electric Sandcastle back!
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

:brow:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
c7CaQuMeGY7l.jpg

Everything in the PHASE3 store is currently in stock, so that's kind of exciting!

Also, my new merchant processor has been approved so I'm pretty sure we are all good to go on that front.
This finally means I will be able to run more pre-orders and samples for new products and not have to keep closing the store down. Cool!

Thanks all, happy vaping!

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Grabbed a DC Dual PID so I can run my Qaroma and ZX at the same time, also grabbed one of Vgoodiez V3 glass injector bowls, designed for 14mm injectors. The DC PIDs brought my temps back to reality, now at 415 ZX on wood bowl, and 425 ZX on glass bowl (was down around 350 on my MiniNail PID). The ZX/wood bowl combo is my go to 90% of the time, balance is Q on wood. The glass bowls do retain a bit more flavor, but the insulation of the wood bowls is so efficient and plenty tasty I think it’s the ideal setup.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Do the DC dual PID's require 2 input cables (like 2 single units glued together) or does it work with just one power socket cable (I would prefer)?

P.S. I got a china PID with big display and fly with 474 F atm. :clap:

onesixty2

My 18mm Olivewood arrived..!

@DFreeZ_Designs were fantastic at working with me over a delivery mistake on the side of USPS. I really appreciate it, still. The item ended up arriving safely after being lost & misdelivered, but these guys were real choice offering to ship me a replacement before we waited for USPS to finish their investigation. Real big props here, definitely makes me wanna return for more of their art.

So, the bowl itself. First off, I'm a fan of wood, I like a little wood taste. There is a slight flavor to this Olivewood bowl so i like that about it, and the feel of it is just good. Like all other wood WPAs i've used, it's a little wobbly, but it forms a seal while wobbling in all of the 18mm female joints I have so that's a non-issue. The ZX does stand free on the bowl without being supported. It's a beautiful bowl, i really like the grain section I got in this.

Depth of the bowl is a little deceiving: it's pretty deep looking at first glance, but the Z/SX sit really low into the chamber, much closer to plant material than in the standard glass bowl note the photos where it rests at the lip rather than in the narrow neck-- I see this as a potential risk to combust if you're changing between bowls and will be something to be aware of if you run on the higher end of the PID. (DC PID) 420f in this bowl is darker than 420f in glass, and I feel like I should turn it down after a few tests, going to do longer and faster draws on 400 and recalibrate from there, posting pics of 400f extraction. (and yeah, 400f feels / extracts like 420f on glass after a couple bowls)

I'm able to fit 2 pax loading tool scoops with tamping-- A simple stir and second hit clears it all. I'm kinda surprised even with a 2 scoop load, the head doesn't come out with material on it? I definitely think if you're a bit heavy on the scoops, it would be too much. I'm tempted to try out a cone screen, just for a slightly deeper bowl. I would honestly love to find a 2-3 scoop configuration and still achieve complete extraction of it around this temp range. I think this bowl would allow for it with some play. It's also just a neat shape to handle.

Overall, I love it so far. Here's a 2 scoop bowl on 400f. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The ZX/wood bowl combo is my go to 90% of the time, balance is Q on wood. The glass bowls do retain a bit more flavor, but the insulation of the wood bowls is so efficient and plenty tasty I think it’s the ideal setup.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Overall, I love it so far. Here's a 2 scoop bowl on 400f. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

It's really awesome to see this little ecosystem grow!!
Thanks so much for rocking with us and posting those photos!

P.S. I got a china PID with big display and fly with 474 F atm. :clap:

That's still running very efficiently! I've now have some more experience assembling these since getting the DC electronics in and figured out a few things. The coil fitment has a large effect on the set temps. Both the housing and the coil have their own tolerances, which probably accounts for a good amount of the natural variance.

The main thing I figured out is you want the fit tight enough that after the housing is in the coil, you shouldn't be able to twist/spin the housing at all. If you can, the fitment is a little loose. When I'm assembling ZX's in the plug & play kits if the fit allows any twist I pull the housing out and use a set of pliers to tighten the coil just a bit, and then fit it again until it won't spin. Maybe that sounds like common sense lol, but coming from 7 versions of glass/quartz ball vapes they required a more delicate approach to being handled.

For the DC dual coils, as others have alluded to it is a two power cord affair.

@onesixty2 sounds similar to my experiences with the SBL wood bowl. It insulates well plus the ZX head recesses into the bowl getting it close to the material. Really efficient setup!

The matching ZX bowl coming up next will be a bit smaller and was designed to hold less, which will put the heater closer to the botanicals.

The glass bowls will remain for larger load capability and for watching the flower go through a hot air exorcism :lol:
The ZX should recess completely into 14/20 glass, but the 14/23 Euro glass that my current adapters are built with are sized a little differently than the 14/20 glass I used during the development and prototyping stage. The next batch in should be 14/20 to seat completely to the top and make it look a little bit sleeker.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
The matching ZX bowl coming up next will be a bit smaller and was designed to hold less, which will put the heater closer to the botanicals.

So does this mean what I think it means? :brow:
A zirconia ceramic bowl of your design is coming up next? :haw:
Don’t care if it’s black or white, either colour will look amazing whether you’re rocking ZX or Z8! :nod:
Even though the material is pretty much unbreakable, definitely getting two of these bad mother- hush yo mouth!

I still like the glass bowls and will keep them on hand but honestly little snap bowls are better for me on a couple of levels. I can hardly wait and personally, it is so great to have something new to look forward to in the Phase3sphere.

Holy cow! It’s only another first from Phase3! :rockon:
Other makers seem to use the word “innovation“ to describe their version of something that already exists.

Oden

Don’t care if it’s black or white, either colour will look amazing whether you’re rocking ZX or Z8! :nod:
Even though the material is pretty much unbreakable, definitely getting two of these bad mother- hush yo mouth!

I still like the glass bowls and will keep them on hand but honestly little snap bowls are better for me on a couple of levels. I can hardly wait and personally, it is so great to have something new to look forward to in the Phase3sphere.

Other makers seem to use the word “innovation“ to describe their version of something that already exists.
What do these little snap bowls look like please?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

I'm gonna order them next week along with more ZX's!

I'm here to innovate and keep developing new stuff - it's the most fun part for me!
I'm gonna start making some other things and see how they go.

8MM "MAKO" cooling stems are coming soon.
Simple high surface area cooling/temperature attenuation with no removable parts or instruction manuals needed. Going to try and do these for a really accessible price.

S*PRO samples are also coming soon for testing the next generation of turbulence inducing desktop designs.
These would potentially replace the SX. The matching S*PRO bowl would provide more of a hybrid experience in comparison to the pure convection of the Z line.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
What do these little snap bowls look like please?
They’re small bowls shaped like a funnel/martini glass/inverted cone. They hold a small amount, just enough for one good bong hit. You hit it hard and fast, it’s a one and done experience, no second/clean-up hit required. As opposed to larger bowls that hold more flower for multiple hits so you can sip on it or pass it around without reloading as often.

8MM "MAKO" cooling stems are coming soon.
Are these the stems designed for TinyMight & TM2? Can you please tell me what material they’re made of again?
I tried searching the thread but no joy and I’m entirely too high on this lovely Saturday night to skim through it effectively. Forgive me please, everyone. I don’t deserve your patience, I did it to myself.

I'm gonna order them next week along with more ZX's!
This is so crazy exciting! Thank you so very much for making it available sooner than later, it’s honestly the biggest deal vape-wise for me in 2023. A freakin space age bowl has me more stoked than any other new product out there? Yup. Unless the eminent success of the S-Pro leads to some kind of Z-Pro revolution later this year, that is. But I’m still so happy with the Z8 that I can wait for the next big thing in convective turbulence until you’re ready to unleash it.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Can't wait to try the S-PRO!! Still in 14mm I hope?

Will the bowl get an internal rim to seat the screen? Any changes coming to the bowl to seat the screen more securely?

Yeah still 14MM!
Though I suppose I could make 18MM if enough folks wanted it (give the people what they want :D)

The ZX bowl will have a ledge for the screen just like the housings.
S*PRO will have something different going on!

Are these the stems designed for TinyMight & TM2? Can you please tell me what material they’re made of again?
I tried searching the thread but no joy and I’m entirely too high on this lovely Saturday night to skim through it effectively. Forgive me please, everyone. I don’t deserve your patience, I did it to myself.

These are 8MM internally so they are mostly for Dyna (and friends) and will be made of medical grade 316L stainless steel. I think they are gonna be around $50, maybe less.

I do have an absolute ton of TM stem designs but every time I ran a poll on them it seemed like the ones I really wanted to do would cost more than most would want to buy one for.

I still have a few glass prototype TM stems here in my drawer I still need to do something with.
But yeah, Tm stems are possible as long as they aren't overly complex and cost prohibitive. I'm trying to branch out just a little bit with a few clean new designs.

This is so crazy exciting! Thank you so very much for making it available sooner than later, it’s honestly the biggest deal vape-wise for me in 2023. A freakin space age bowl has me more stoked than any other new product out there? Yup. Unless the eminent success of the S-Pro leads to some kind of Z-Pro revolution later this year, that is. But I’m still so happy with the Z8 that I can wait for the next big thing in convective turbulence until you’re ready to unleash it.

Z-Pro is still experimental for now so S-Pro will allow for more affordable testing to perfect the platform in the meantime!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT! Feels really comfortable with the Zs, and of course it's always a pleasure to deal with Ed.

I've been talking with Ed about stocking some of his handles in my store!

I just have a lot of expenses right now as I just restocked 14MM glass, just added DC electronics, just ordered more rubies to assemble my last tray of ZX housings left, and I'm preparing to order the next batch of ZX's.

I'm trying to get a prototype of my handle design going too, but in the mean time I would like to add some of these!

I just got new boxes in with the right dimensions so I can ship everything better.

One step at a time I suppose! :D

I'm trying to get an idea of how many current Z owners are thinking of grabbing the matching bowl because I want to still have a bunch left for the next round of ZX housings, but I know a number of current owners are going to want to jump on board. 🏂

It's going to pretty much cost the same as the heater housing. (it's actually more expensive to build)
But I might run a pre-order with a discount for existing owners 🧐

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Heck yeah, I’m down to preorder two Z bowls! I know that might seem excessive but on certain equipment, I will apply the old camping “two is one and one is none” motto. And honestly fellow Z-lovers, this round of Z bowls might well be the ONLY round EVER in the history of vaporization if the manufacturing costs are high and inverted’s profit margin isn’t. Also, I sometimes like running two bowls so that one can be used while the other is getting dumped and reloaded because I’m highly efficient like that. :haw:

ETA: In the future, when the Z Bowl becomes the Unobtainium Bowl and Z-Lovers everywhere are wailing and gnashing their teeth in despair over the scarcity, I will sell my extra for ONE MILLION DOLLARS! MWAH-HAHAHAHAHA! :brow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom