Phase3 Vaporizers

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Will the ZXXL feature the previously mentioned taper between the bowl and the heater? This would be great for passing around and for leaving the wireless unit on top of the bowl throughout a session. Given its size, I imagine you could likely clear a bowl without needing to reheat it, especially if it has a good seal. We should make a list of the unique features the ZXXL has that differentiates it from the rest of the market.

From the Phase 3 website description of the new bowl:

Custom Ultra Low Profile 22MM Tapered Diffuser Bowl Fits All 18MM Glass [2 Adjustable Screen Positions]

Sure looks like there is going to be the taper!!! I'm super excited that he is doing it that way. I think optimizing for the best experience was my vote.

Z-Tribe Maddy High Def

LordOfTheVapes

Its 300USD for the ZX Plug&Play Bundle for me, yesterday it was 250 - just checked again.
Are you sure you didn't confuse the ZXL bundle for $250 with the ZX bundle for $300. I think the ZX bundle has stayed the same price. They are different as the ZX bundle has the coil installed.

Just want to back up what @xerop said; I've been eyeing P3 vapes for a bit and seriously considered purchasing the recent ZX Plug-&-Play Bundle for $250, which is now $300; held off after seeing the ZXXL

xerop

Are you sure you didn't confuse the ZXL bundle for $250 with the ZX bundle for $300. I think the ZX bundle has stayed the same price. They are different as the ZX bundle has the coil installed.

It was absolutely 100% 250USD the last weeks until today, already got it in the shopping cart for shipping calculations and so on.

nicknobody

It was absolutely 100% 250USD the last weeks until today, already got it in the shopping cart for shipping calculations and so on.
I’ve been drooling over the zx kit too. Trying to sell some other vapes (I hate having too much stuff) before clicking check out

Edit-
It’s possible I had *do not include PID* checked. Can’t remember honestly but I thought I remembered same price as you

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It may help the pre-order if the website showed the number of units left out of 50. That information could be useful to potential buyers. One idea to consider.

Z Tribe

Sorry I forgot to answer this.
My webstore can only show a count if it’s not listed as a preorder, I guess I should have done it that way and just put a preorder banner up. I’ll mess around and see if I can edit the current orders and change that.

As of now we’re 30% of the way towards our goal of pre selling 25 units. I haven’t posted anything on my Instagram yet so that might help push things forward!

Will the ZXXL feature the previously mentioned taper between the bowl and the heater? This would be great for passing around and for leaving the wireless unit on top of the bowl throughout a session. Given its size, I imagine you could likely clear a bowl without needing to reheat it, especially if it has a good seal.

Yes! It has a tapered connection for a real seal, just like laboratory glass.

Also thermodynamically speaking it will literally have more heat retention than any other wireless due to the dense material choice. It’s interesting to see wireless vapes made of commercially pure titanium, a material known for its light weight and lack of mass 🤷‍♂️

Could ZXL or a diffuser such as ZXXL (let's pretend this is not wireless to reduce variables) be more suitable than ZX for doing a few hits with one bowl instead of one? And maybe work even better at low temperatures because of the greater mass?

if you want to do more hits per bowl you can just turn the temperature way down. That’s the beauty of PID control.

Are these two fast enough as the ZX to change temperatures?

No, a physically larger device with more mass is always going to take longer to change temps than a smaller + lighter device as these coils are all operating at the same wattage.

For everyone who has ZXL, what is the minimum amount that you can effectively use in the bowl and what is the average amount that you use?

You can use as little as you want in the ZXL but I wouldn’t say it’s better than the ZX for anything under 0.2g

Ryan and me just had a misunderstanding. Its all good, i re-ordered and everyone is happy :)

Cheers dude! 🚀

Of course, on the day I finally decided to go for an ZX the price goes up - just my luck :doh:

Yes prices are going up to account for all my rising expenses. I meant to post about this coming the other day but my internet has been out and I guess I forgot. Sorry about that - Still cheaper than any well regarded portable with incomparable power and purity. Seen plenty of Dynavap stems sell by themselves for more than my medical grade plug & play ZX kit. I figure if a complete ZX kit isn’t worth $300 they will just be discontinued to make room for something more sustainable.

If you’re ready to join the Z Tribe use code GRACIAS during checkout. 🚀

Just want to back up what @xerop said; I've been eyeing P3 vapes for a bit and seriously considered purchasing the recent ZX Plug-&-Play Bundle for $250, which is now $300; held off after seeing the ZXXL

I’d recommend jumping in the pool before they are gone forever. This is an industry where most of the sales are on the entry level. These type of boutique products are truly not sustainable and without people buying them the availability will dry up eventually.

Look at all the work involved in trying to bring a product to market which I’m only hoping to sell 50 units. Based on ZXL data it could take 6 months to a year to sell that many. This is not a smart investment for this company it’s a nod to the community who knows nobody else will even attempt it (because it’s not profitable)

The price of the ZXXL has a lot to do with all the sales I won’t be getting by offering such a boutique specialty product. And it’s still less than a Venty. Not comparing, just saying.

Hmm :uhoh:

If only we could have the weekend to complete the deal :brow: ?

Keep up the good work :clap:

Use code GRACIAS if you’re ready to roll!
But yeah prices are going up to $300, that’s actually where they started, not really an increase per say. All these lower prices have been super extended promos trying to grow the brand, which in retrospect didn’t really work that well but we tried and had some fun along the way 😄😄

RedZep

Sorry I forgot to answer this.
My webstore can only show a count if it’s not listed as a preorder, I guess I should have done it that way and just put a preorder banner up. I’ll mess around and see if I can edit the current orders and change that.

As of now we’re 30% of the way towards our goal of pre selling 25 units. I haven’t posted anything on my Instagram yet so that might help push things forward!

Yes! It has a tapered connection for a real seal, just like laboratory glass.

Also thermodynamically speaking it will literally have more heat retention than any other wireless due to the dense material choice. It’s interesting to see wireless vapes made of commercially pure titanium, a material known for its light weight and lack of mass 🤷‍♂️

if you want to do more hits per bowl you can just turn the temperature way down. That’s the beauty of PID control.

No, a physically larger device with more mass is always going to take longer to change temps than a smaller + lighter device as these coils are all operating at the same wattage.

You can use as little as you want in the ZXL but I wouldn’t say it’s better than the ZX for anything under 0.2g

Cheers dude! 🚀

Yes prices are going up to account for all my rising expenses. I meant to post about this coming the other day but my internet has been out and I guess I forgot. Sorry about that - Still cheaper than any well regarded portable with incomparable power and purity. Seen plenty of Dynavap stems sell by themselves for more than my medical grade plug & play ZX kit. I figure if a complete ZX kit isn’t worth $300 they will just be discontinued to make room for something more sustainable.

I’d recommend jumping in the pool before they are gone forever. This is an industry where most of the sales are on the entry level. These type of boutique products are truly not sustainable and without people buying them the availability will dry up eventually.

Look at all the work involved in trying to bring a product to market which I’m only hoping to sell 50 units. Based on ZXL data it could take 6 months to a year to sell that many. This is not a smart investment for this company it’s a nod to the community who knows nobody else will even attempt it (because it’s not profitable)

The price of the ZXXL has a lot to do with all the sales I won’t be getting by offering such a boutique specialty product. And it’s still less than a Venty. Not comparing, just saying.

Use code GRACIAS if you’re ready to roll!
But yeah prices are going up to $300, that’s actually where they started, not really an increase per say. All these lower prices have been super extended promos trying to grow the brand, which in retrospect didn’t really work that well but we tried and had some fun along the way 😄😄
I actually have anxiety about a world where the ZX no longer exists, and I haven't even taken delivery of mine yet 😁 I think it's because it really is my perfect ball vape, that seems designed to avoid every single bug bear I had for ball vapes.

I can see myself buying a spare in the future. I would definitely pick up any 16mm wireless variants also.

LordOfTheVapes

Thanks for the reminder to follow you on Instagram 👀

I wouldn’t say it’s better than the ZX for anything under 0.2g

What is the max capacity of the ZXLB and ZXXLB?

Really appreciate this! Truly! :nod:

Look at all the work involved in trying to bring a product to market which I’m only hoping to sell 50 units. Based on ZXL data it could take 6 months to a year to sell that many. This is not a smart investment for this company it’s a nod to the community who knows nobody else will even attempt it (because it’s not profitable) The price of the ZXXL has a lot to do with all the sales I won’t be getting by offering such a boutique specialty product.

+1 😉

LordOfTheVapes,

add1noob

After going through other zirconia vapes, I've noticed an issue with threaded caps cracking. Has the ZXXL been designed to address this? Would it be possible to design it to accept both the threaded cap and stainless steel screens? It seems that the issues with zirconia cracking are primarily associated with threaded components, which could potentially affect the handles as well. It may be worth seeing if you can thicken the threads, and flatten the ends slightly to reduce the chances of chipping. Also, increasing the wall thickness, even if it reduces the size of the ruby chamber, might be beneficial and given zirconia's density the reduction in rubies shouldn't be a significant compromise. Although I would be disappointed to see the threaded parts go, I'm willing to accept this compromise for increased longevity and robustness. Keep in mind I'm not familiar with the manufacturing process so I'm not sure what is and isn't possible.

LordOfTheVapes

After going through other zirconia vapes, I've noticed an issue with threaded caps cracking.

Sorry to put you on the spot like this but do you have any pictures of this issue? I've never seen it. I hope we won't have to treat the ZXXL too gently.

LordOfTheVapes,
Top Bottom