• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pepper vs Cannabis weaponized / health-wise

Pepper or Cannabis! Which would you prefer kids play with?

• Total voters

Ohmie

Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!
Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member. Warning point issued.
So a week or two ago I was in the middle of debating with one of you guys that pepper was more dangerous than Marijuana and my post was tagged as "Not Nice" and a point was deducted from my account for relating the alt-pepper people's arguments to the intelligence of orangutans, though I didn't even curse as many of the folks here have in their questions regarding my posts...so it seems to be room for debate as to wether kids are safer with pepper than with cannabis.
Though in this thread I'm mostly snitching on the moderator it's presumably a valid time to discuss why Pepper is allowed free venture (no child proof lids) when it can be applied as debilitating weaponry where as cannabis has no history or likely chance of any such application.

Aaaaand GO!!!
0519675afe8916509846235f2d042d53e5d9ff_wm.jpg

Last edited:
Ohmie,

C No Ego

Just don't smoke Black Pepper and you will be fine and dandy! I tried vaporizing black pepper oil and had a bad experience doing so... I have vaped half and half cannabis & ground pepper and it was not all bad that way except it added a tiny bit of burnt hair flavor ?!?

in case you do not know it yet- beta caryophyllene in black pepper modulates the same cb receptors that cannabis does in your endocannabinoid system... the caryophyllene acts as an inverse agonist @ the cb1 receptor... black pepper can be used alongside thc to stall the metabolic time sequencing of the thc while thc is actively modulating receptor signalling... hence the inverse agonist description...
be careful with cayenne pepper though, that stuff gave me the spins like Crazy!

Ohmie

Just don't smoke Black Pepper and you will be fine and dandy! I tried vaporizing black pepper oil and had a bad experience doing so... I have vaped half and half cannabis & ground pepper and it was not all bad that way except it added a tiny bit of burnt hair flavor ?!?

in case you do not know it yet- beta caryophyllene in black pepper modulates the same cb receptors that cannabis does in your endocannabinoid system... the caryophyllene acts as an inverse agonist @ the cb1 receptor... black pepper can be used alongside thc to stall the metabolic time sequencing of the thc while thc is actively modulating receptor signalling... hence the inverse agonist description...
be careful with cayenne pepper though, that stuff gave me the spins like Crazy!
I don't plan to try vaping it but you say it stalls thc. That doesn't sound great imo. I imagined vaping it just intensifies the munchies and depletes the euphoria but eating it would be the alongside use that I understand. Maybe it could help to keep you awake if need be which would be of use to folks with low blood pressure..makes sense..I have tried drinking cayenne water..felt descent until it aged a day or less

Ohmie,

C No Ego

I don't plan to try vaping it but you say it stalls thc. That doesn't sound great imo. I imagined vaping it just intensifies the munchies and depletes the euphoria but eating it would be the alongside use that I understand. Maybe it could help to keep you awake if need be which would be of use to folks with low blood pressure..makes sense..I have tried drinking cayenne water..felt descent until it aged a day or less
by stalling it is a good thing by allowing thc to signal longer or have activity longer @ the receptor... eating the pepper is best imo

C No Ego,

Ohmie

by stalling it is a good thing by allowing thc to signal longer or have activity longer @ the receptor... eating the pepper is best imo
But as always with pepper moderation is key otherwise you get a hefty headrush and spike in blood pressure so it wouldn't be anyways fine and dandy of course.."Too much capsaicin in food can lead to general symptoms of irritation in the mouth, stomach and intestines, and in some cases, it can cause vomiting or diarrhea..

The active ingredient in pepper spray is capsaicin, which is a chemical derived from the fruit of plants in the Capsicum genus, including chilis. Extraction of oleoresin capsicum (OC) from peppers requires capsicum to be finely ground, from which capsaicin is then extracted using an organic solvent such as ethanol.

I understand this argument is almost too easy to win..so any ideas for weaponized cannabis. It would seem my JUS<THC avatar is as close to to blame as Marijuana gets for debilitating effects

Last edited:
Ohmie,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
But as always with pepper moderation is key otherwise you get a hefty headrush and spike in blood pressure so it wouldn't be anyways fine and dandy of course.."Too much capsaicin in food can lead to general symptoms of irritation in the mouth, stomach and intestines, and in some cases, it can cause vomiting or diarrhea

There's no capsaicin in black pepper, capsaicin is found in chile peppers. Piperine is the source of heat in black peppercorns.

Ohmie

There's no capsaicin in black pepper, capsaicin is found in chile peppers. Piperine is the source of heat in black peppercorns.
And Cayenne so I figure black pepper would have some root of capsaicin as well or vise versa

Ohmie,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
I was once a child with unrestricted access to black pepper. Naivety lead me to dump way too much of it in one of my meals, setting forth a distaste for more than the most minuscule amounts of it. Could it be considered worse for me if I think cannabis tastes better?

Marihuana,

Ohmie

I was once a child with unrestricted access to black pepper. Naivety lead me to dump way too much of it in one of my meals, setting forth a distaste for more than the most minuscule amounts of it. Could it be considered worse for me if I think cannabis tastes better?
I'm not sure what you mean. You can't realy replace one with the other taste-wise

Ohmie,

HD Springer

Cayenne is a type of chile pepper :cheers:

I gotta say though, if you've ever been trimming and then go to rub your eyes... that shit does damage just like you touched a bunch of hot peppers!

I did touch my eyes apparently after handling some pre harvest and it ruined one of my contact lenses. Some of the worst irritant I've felt in the o'l eyeball.

Ohmie

Cayenne is a type of chile pepper :cheers:

I gotta say though, if you've ever been trimming and then go to rub your eyes... that shit does damage just like you touched a bunch of hot peppers!
Maybe the stickiness of the resin, maybe. I just have to doubt that it's on the level of Chile pepper. I read your post wrong the first time..but it wouldn't make sense that you vape it without any irritation at all.

Ohmie,

C No Ego

there is a major difference in teh cayenne and black pepper...
black pepper has the beta caryophyllene ( terpene) in it... cannabis too, has strains that have beta caryophyllene in them.. hence , one way caryophyllene can interact with the ECS (endocannabinoid system) .. caryophyllene, because of it's high volatility rate will fire first @ the receptor guiding later the thc and cbd ( heavier compounds) ... cb receptor firing/signalling depends on how volatile/stable the compound is being introduced, the less stable will be the first to be fired @ the neuron... if you introduce black pepper terpenes before cannabis you effectively can bio-direct the heavier cannabinoids like thc cbd, cbn, etc...

quote from article below...
"Plant essential oils are typically composed of volatile aromatic terpenes and phenylpropanoids. These lipophilic volatiles freely cross cellular membranes and serve various ecological roles. The sesquiterpene (E)-β-caryophyllene [(E)-BCP is a major plant volatile found in large amounts in the essential oils of many different spice and food plants, such as oregano (Origanum vulgare L.), cinnamon (Cinnamomum spp.) and black pepper (Piper nigrum L.)"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2449371/

Oh, and too- cayenne pepper I think acts on the opioid system and not so much the ecs system... could be wrong on that one but not exactly sure

EverythingsHazy

I guess I maybe could see where you're coming from(not that I have much of a clue what you're trying to say)...but all I know is youre pretty full of it to think cannabis and Christianity arnt itertwined..they coin it "stoning" for reasons. Everything to do with it is ritual. You can deny a god if you want but not religion

So what's THC mean to you? :science:
JUS<THC? or JUS=THC? or JUS/THC? or JUS≥THC? etc...
hiatus.jpg

I posted this question in the news and activism section under "Cannabis, religion, America, feminism" because somehow it touches nerves either way

Hg

Right, it's just like eating dessert. It's comfort food like wine with your meals or bread and wine at church even

When I say religion and ritual i honestly just mean physics. U can bump religious or spiritual but physics balls it all up. Sobriety was never our ancestors inspiration. Religions are just for lightweights and so on to hallucinate with the cool kids...though I say again the psychoactivity of marijuana is mostly subjective
1. same god, different names, yadayadayada
2.I'll save my breath:rockon:
3. Sometimes i vape for complementary purposes
4.Sheba was in the Bible..I'll save my breath
5.Please, try swallowing a gram of pepper

1. Makes no sense. There is no god in physics. There is no savior, or miracles, or any of that in math/science.

2. You're the one who made that indecipherable post in the first place, but can't even explain it.

3. Complementary? You mean to complement something else? What if someone take so opiods for that purpose? Are they similar to dessert? Bad comparison. Dessert doesn't get you buzzed unless it's drug infused.

-So were water, fish, figs, clothes, currency, pigs, sheep, children... Being in the Bible doesn't make something intertwined with Christianity.
-What does the term "stoned" have to do with religion? You left that out.

-A gram of pepper isn't that much...have you never hadn't pepper crusted tuna? Habeneros and ghost peppers are insanely potent compared to commonly eaten ones, and eating them isn't like doing drugs. You might get a small endorphin rush from spicy food, but you don't get high or stoned on it, like you do with a legitimate drug like Cannabis.

-If you're saying that it's dangerous, because you'll cough and choke, then cinnamon is in the same boat. That only means that being a fool with it is dangerous, as is the case with almost anything. Getting a child high on Cannabis is just stupid, and allowing them access to do so themselves, is just as bad.

It's just a poor comparison.

5.DUDE, Do Not Let Kids Play w Pepper! IDKWTF is wrong w u
4,3,2, &1..Youre habitually demonstrating the intelligence level of the orangutan in every one of your reply posts to me.. Whatever our savior is it's food/daily bread and a common sense in most any translation

I'm the one who you insulted for saying Cannabis is more dangerous for kids to have access to than pepper. Especially the pepper most people have around.

A kid getting burned by some hot pepper, isn't as bad as a kid getting stoned with a vape pen or some edible candies that their parents carelessly left out.

Also, does anyone here have any idea what this "JUS<THC" thing means?

Ohmie

Also, does anyone here have any idea what this "JUS<THC" thing means?
A lot of what it looks and sounds like.. "or" sounds like in your case
A kid getting burned by some hot pepper, isn't as bad as a kid getting stoned with a vape pen or some edible candies that their parents carelessly left out.
It's about a thirty minute side effect either way, and what f those kids decided to smoke the black pepper or snort it?

A while back in one of our previous debates I referred to the psycoactivity of cannabis as something like debatable or just relative to accepted perceptions/popular opinion/ideas of cannabis usage. I believe outside influences/opinions are about %50 of the high and most all of "the trip"..which im fairly certain is a giant chunk of the case when folks cheat on their committed partners and blame it on the alcohol. People are self entitled to opinions as Ive said before, stupid people tell their stupid person opinions to people who don't know that person is stupid. It's not the name on the bottle that puts you to sleep, it's the sleeping aid. So aside from "popular" opinion a child on cannabis isnt less intelligible, just simply relaxed..Simply...relaxed....
If weed were kept in the spice cabinet and nobody mentioned "stoning" do you think it would be more or less likely to be abused? I say less.
I'm the one who you insulted for saying Cannabis is more dangerous for kids to have access to than pepper. Especially the pepper most people have around.
Does a sniff of ground cannabis make you sneeze as hard as black pepper or so on? There's no point in separating the peppers unless you're "simply" reaching..Simply...

Ohmie,

EverythingsHazy

A lot of what it looks and sounds like.. "or" sounds like in your case
Are you saying I'm blind, now? Lmao
What's with the quotation marks on "or"?

I don't think anyone on this forum
knows what youre talking about with this JUS<THC thing.

It's about a thirty minute side effect either way, and what f those kids decided to smoke the black pepper or snort it
The high from Cannabis is most definitely not a 30 minute effects. It's closer to 180 minutes, especially for children who have zero tolerance.

Smoking or snorting anything isn't a great idea. The cinnamon challenge can kill you. We aren't talking about going full idiot here. If that was the case, kids would need to be kept in bubbles.

We're talking about the more likely forms of exposure. There's no reason for kids to try to smoke hot pepper. They haven't seen or heard of people doing that to get high. There is a reason why they might try to smoke some weed that they find, tho. They've likely heard "smoke weed" far more than "smoke pepper" lmao.

I would rather my kid get burned on some hot pepper, than eat some edibles, or take a hit off a weed vaporizer, and get stoned.

A while back in one of our previous debates I referred to the psycoactivity of cannabis as something like debatable or just relative to accepted perceptions/popular opinion/ideas of cannabis usage. I believe outside influences/opinions are about %50 of the high and most all of "the trip"..which im fairly certain is a giant chunk of the case when folks cheat on their committed partners and blame it on the alcohol. People are self entitled to opinions as Ive said before, stupid people tell their stupid person opinions to people who don't know that person is stupid. It's not the name on the bottle that puts you to sleep, it's the sleeping aid. So aside from "popular" opinion a child on cannabis isnt less intelligible, just simply relaxed..Simply...relaxed...
You just contradicted yourself. You said the effects of weed are based largely on your opinion of weed use, and then said that it's not the name on the bottle but the sleep aid that puts you to sleep. That's that equivalent of saying that it's not your thoughts about weed, but rather the Cannabinoids, that get you stoned.

Also, relaxation is NOT the only effect of Cannabis. It definitely alters thinking processes, especially in people with no tolerance, like the children you are talking about. There is a reason people who get stoned with no tolerance are often foolish, have difficulty forming sentences and complete thoughts, are easily confused, do stupid things without realizing, etc..

Does a sniff of ground cannabis make you sneeze as hard as black pepper or so on? There's no point in separating the peppers unless you're "simply" reaching..Simply...
Again, I have no idea why you quoted yourself saying "simply".

What does sneezing have to do with anything? A hit of weed makes people cough like crazy. There is a chemical reason for both.

And there is a huge different between "black pepper" which is not the same as chili peppers (as others in this thread have already explained), regular household peppers like jalapeño and cayenne, and then super hot peppers like Ghost peppers. If you don't think they are worth separating, you haven't tried them all.

A child won't give himself permanent brain damage by eating spicy food in his youth. Getting stoned in your youth, on the other hand, is shown to have permanent, negative effects on the developing brain

Ohmie

Are you saying I'm blind, now? Lmao
What's with the quotation marks on "or"?

I don't think anyone on this forum
knows what youre talking about with this JUS<THC thing.

The high from Cannabis is most definitely not a 30 minute effects. It's closer to 180 minutes, especially for children who have zero tolerance.

Smoking or snorting anything isn't a great idea. The cinnamon challenge can kill you. We aren't talking about going full idiot here. If that was the case, kids would need to be kept in bubbles.

We're talking about the more likely forms of exposure. There's no reason for kids to try to smoke hot pepper. They haven't seen or heard of people doing that to get high. There is a reason why they might try to smoke some weed that they find, tho. They've likely heard "smoke weed" far more than "smoke pepper" lmao.

I would rather my kid get burned on some hot pepper, than eat some edibles, or take a hit off a weed vaporizer, and get stoned.

You just contradicted yourself. You said the effects of weed are based largely on your opinion of weed use, and then said that it's not the name on the bottle but the sleep aid that puts you to sleep. That's that equivalent of saying that it's not your thoughts about weed, but rather the Cannabinoids, that get you stoned.

Also, relaxation is NOT the only effect of Cannabis. It definitely alters thinking processes, especially in people with no tolerance, like the children you are talking about. There is a reason people who get stoned with no tolerance are often foolish, have difficulty forming sentences and complete thoughts, are easily confused, do stupid things without realizing, etc..

Again, I have no idea why you quoted yourself saying "simply".

What does sneezing have to do with anything? A hit of weed makes people cough like crazy. There is a chemical reason for both.

And there is a huge different between "black pepper" which is not the same as chili peppers (as others in this thread have already explained), regular household peppers like jalapeño and cayenne, and then super hot peppers like Ghost peppers. If you don't think they are worth separating, you haven't tried them all.

A child won't give himself permanent brain damage by eating spicy food in his youth. Getting stoned in your youth, on the other hand, is shown to have permanent, negative effects on the developing brain
1Pepper eats at the lining of your stomach and heightens blood pressure
2If u wnt to stay on subject u won't much care about potency and pepper type since like weed larger doses can make up for less potency for the specific purpose of ingesting spicy.
3no tolerence is due to lack of effort. If it were used as a spice and ushered into the child's body through smaller doses or for our intentions just rationed into smaller doses then the child would be wise to it's effects and bye bye intolerance
4 Name=popular opinion... So much for our memory of Einsten and his theory of relativity..but is a sleeping aid psychoactive? No, but if talk to u n a calming voice and bout numbered boring assed sheep then you might placebo some psychoactivity

Ohmie,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Pepper might be possible to weaponize, but I don't see any danger of having it accessible to kids.
If they do anything stupid with it, they won't like it, learn a lesson and nothing really bad happens.
Giving a kid MJ without a serious medical need could mess up the brain development as any psychoactive in such young age.
So one being possible to weaponize doesn't mean it would be more dangerous to kids.

Ohmie

Pepper might be possible to weaponize, but I don't see any danger of having it accessible to kids.
If they do anything stupid with it, they won't like it, learn a lesson and nothing really bad happens.
Giving a kid MJ without a serious medical need could mess up the brain development as any psychoactive in such young age.
So one being possible to weaponize doesn't mean it would be more dangerous to kids.
All you probably needed to say is "I disagree". There is much debate on the psychoactivity and effects on the brain and who's to say that even black pepper doesn't pose just as much a threat..

Ohmie,

EverythingsHazy

1Pepper eats at the lining of your stomach and heightens blood pressure
2If u wnt to stay on subject u won't much care about potency and pepper type since like weed larger doses can make up for less potency for the specific purpose of ingesting spicy.
3no tolerence is due to lack of effort. If it were used as a spice and ushered into the child's body through smaller doses or for our intentions just rationed into smaller doses then the child would be wise to it's effects and bye bye intolerance
4 Name=popular opinion... So much for our memory of Einsten and his theory of relativity..but is a sleeping aid psychoactive? No, but if talk to u n a calming voice and bout numbered boring assed sheep then you might placebo some psychoactivity
Hot pepper eats the lining of your stomach? Source?
A report published in the May 1997 issue of the "Journal of Physiology -- Paris" found that capsaicin, the active ingredient in hot peppers, also dilates the stomach's blood vessels, helping to protect and repair the stomach lining
While not one of the more common types of cancer, gastric cancer, or cancer of the stomach lining, does occur, killing over 10,000 people each year in the U.S. Eating hot peppers may play a role in decreasing your risk of this type of cancer. A study published in the April 2007 issue of "Biochimica et Biophysica Acta" indicates that the capsaicin present in hot peppers induces cell death in gastric cancer cells.

A sleep aid isn't psychoactive?

Where do you get your facts?

Giving children Cannabis like a spice to build tolerance is ridiculous. It has permanent negative effects on the brains of those who use it in childhood/adolescence.

Ohmie

Hot pepper eats the lining of your stomach? Source?

A sleep aid isn't psychoactive?

Where do you get your facts?

Giving children Cannabis like a spice to build tolerance is ridiculous. It has permanent negative effects on the brains of those who use it in childhood/adolescence.
3Probably when smoked but not as a seasoning..
2you might dream good but not while concious... Sleep=psycho, not active
1If capscacin irritates then what do you expect more and more of it to do. It may be good in moderation but my poop was hot when I drunk cayanne water or a little bloody. Alcohols pretty spicy. Why do you think it causes cirrhosis of the liver. Same game. Where do you get YOUR "conclusions" from? Youre definitely not speaking from personal experience

Ohmie,

EverythingsHazy

3Probably when smoked but not as a seasoning..
2you might dream good but not while concious... Sleep=psycho, not active
1If capscacin irritates then what do you expect more and more of it to do. It may be good in moderation but my poop was hot when I drunk cayanne water or a little bloody. Alcohols pretty spicy. Why do you think it causes cirrhosis of the liver. Same game. Where do you get YOUR "conclusions" from? Youre definitely not speaking from personal experience
You can't just make up definitions for words. Sleep aid medication like Ambien is psychoactive. No dividing the word and making stuff up.

Also, I eat hot food all the time. I have also tried many of the top 15 hottest peppers in the world. Swallowing a pepper is gonna cause stomach pain, but not because it's eating away at your stomach lining. Capscaisin works by triggering the same pain receptors that tell your body that it's getting burned. That's why they feel "hot".

Alcohol is not spicy in the same way that peppers are, at all. It burns in a completely different way. If you are trying to compare the two and their effects on the body, you're wayyyyy off base.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
What kids are going to "play" with either pepper or cannabis?

(I know I just got a good buzz off a small load in my fury and than munched out on some Killer Kimchi which actually means nothing to anyone but myself... OMG was it ever fucking good.)

I do have to ask; How do you weaponize cannabis? I wanna know 'cause it sounds like it could come in handy. You Never know when you'll need to protect yourself and weaponized cannabis sounds great.

RUDE BOY,
Top Bottom