• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Pax Vaporizer by Ploom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalessin

Man...this is just pointless venting, but I am super frustrated with PAX support right now. My PAX started malfunctioning a few days ago, not heating up to max when it was on max. I know because I was getting almost no vapor, the casing didn't even get warm after a 15 minute session, -and- the herb came out mostly still green. So I've been emailing them since....Friday, I guess, trying to get something done about it. They kept telling me through email about all kinds of tips to make the thing work better. Which is fine, I guess, except I've had mine for almost 2 years and I know how to make it work perfectly, as long as it's heating up all the way. So eventually they asked me to call, called in thinking "Okay. Now we'll finally get this warranty thing moving." Except all they wanted to do is walk me through a vapor test, which I can't do because I am out of herb right now. So now I have to wait a week to get more to do anything else about this thing being broken.

Kalessin,

lstintx

Have to say the customer service has been terrible so far from pax. I placed a ticket on their site the first week of November (6th or 7th). I have got a few replies back from them, but always the same thing. "tell me wha the lights are doing", have you used different material, ect. Nothing that has been stated has been of any use or help. Waiting on the next reply, 2 days waiting so far. No mention of sending it back in yet, and no mention of any real help either. Good thing the warranty is 10yrs, might take them more then half of it to actually do something.
How long does it take before they actually give you a RMA number? Saying I am frusterated is an understatement.

cobra505

Defined
Have to say the customer service has been terrible so far from pax.
That's why I like working with the little guys whenever I can. I work with Jake over @ PuffitUp & 7th Floor, I know you always can't but whenever you can these little guys go out of their way with customer service. I had a Focus vape that crapped out on me last week, emailed Jake @ PuffitUp, he had a RMA slip to me within the hour, all he needed was a verified tracking and he had a new mailed out to me before he even had the old one back, that's service.

Jethro

I've had nothing but great customer service from Ploom. It may be a 3 week process, but I'm on my third brand new PAX. Gotta have backup vapes.

luckey115

Does any one know if there any are any more mouthpieces available for the pax 1? Mine was stuck for a moment and then sprung out into the oblivion and is now lost. I'm trying to order a new one from the pax site, but aside from the order received email, no indication of whether it's going to ship and customer service is no longer responding. Any homemade solutions out there?

luckey115,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow, had to find this thread on page 6 and revive it! Am I the only one still using an OG Pax? Can't believe I bought this vape almost 5 years ago.
I have a similar $40.00 unit that works very nice. I think it's a knock off?
PAX copy I believe!

ataxian,

Jethro

Mine came straight from Ploom and since going Dynavap I very rarely use it, but the other day I went to a friends 52nd birthday party and brought it along. I had forgotten how effective that little oven is! Great session device for a party, can just pass it around the table. Did not dissapoint! You paid a lot less for yours than I did mine, knock off or not.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Mine came straight from Ploom and since going Dynavap I very rarely use it, but the other day I went to a friends 52nd birthday party and brought it along. I had forgotten how effective that little oven is! Great session device for a party, can just pass it around the table. Did not dissapoint! You paid a lot less for yours than I did mine, knock off or not.
My PAX knock off has a great oven.
FLAVOR/EFFECT = RESPECTABLE
A PAX for a quick rip why not?

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You go @KidFated. !
If your Pax still kicks ass twice a week, you have cared for it well.... and I would trust you with any of my units!
I need to send my extra vaporizer's too you!
Sorry I forgot!
My Knock off PAX's is unreal.
I still use the SOLO from @KidFated. (PINK)
Sorry kid it might have been someone else?

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: Vitolo

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I think it may have been someone else but I have sold multiple solos here, so it could have been! the pax will take care of you but like any other useful tool, you gotta take care of it. lots of pipe cleaners and PG for mouthpiece lube. by far one of my most smelly vaporizers during heat up though. a vaporizer is just a heater! cannabis is the holy grail!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think it may have been someone else but I have sold multiple solos here, so it could have been! the pax will take care of you but like any other useful tool, you gotta take care of it. lots of pipe cleaners and PG for mouthpiece lube. by far one of my most smelly vaporizers during heat up though. a vaporizer is just a heater! cannabis is the holy grail!
After legalization High End vaporizers = $75.00
Ounce of CANNABIS $40

CORPORATE AMERICA is READY to ATTACK!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Still paxin away over here, quite the machine.. I keep mine pretty dirty tbh but I don't let it get carried away. I'm also pretty nice to the battery.

Uncle Vito, you are thought of every session I have with this thing. Keep being you, you inspire me to simply be a loving, respectful individual.

SMODomite

May be purchasing a pax 2 for my girl's stepmother, she just got her medical card and they sold her some 60 dollar vape that really doesn't work very well and at $150 I think this will probably be her best option. Coupon codes anywhere for the pax 2?

SMODomite,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
May be purchasing a pax 2 for my girl's stepmother, she just got her medical card and they sold her some 60 dollar vape that really doesn't work very well and at $150 I think this will probably be her best option. Coupon codes anywhere for the pax 2?
Try puffitup and use discount code "puffedup", puffitup is a great retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom