• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pax 3 Concentrates & Attachment help.... Wax/Shatter newbie

MrBaked.co

I have always been all about the flavor when it comes to vaping and was so close to getting the argo over the Pax3 for that reason but ended up going with the pax because i wanted to vape some concentrates.

Anyway, Managed to get my hands on some which is a mission in the UK and I have no idea what to do.

I got both wax and shatter. I think the wax is cleaner as it tastes better and leaves less shit behind but both do leave a little something.

What my issue is, I have no idea when to stop. for example. I put a little square in the middle of the 2 posts in the concentrate pan. So not much at all then i crank it on either full heat or second highest it makes no difference but i get a nice taste for a couple of hits then a weird taste for a while but it just appears to keep vaping or maybe it's turned to smoke already. Who knows?

So total concentrate newb and needing help.

I am actually regretting getting the pax 3 if I'm honest as the concentrates haven't really done it for me in the pax. I also bought the vented lid and screen which made herb better but I went to visit my mate who has the argo which is just so much better for herb in my opinion so i am buying one of them this week.
I'm not dissing the pax, I'll probably keep it, I like to pack it real tight so i get a really long(but not very flavorful) sesh which is handy when out and about in the motor.

Maybe i should consider an e-nail also??

MrBaked.co,

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
I have always been all about the flavor when it comes to vaping and was so close to getting the argo over the Pax3 for that reason but ended up going with the pax because i wanted to vape some concentrates.

Anyway, Managed to get my hands on some which is a mission in the UK and I have no idea what to do.

I got both wax and shatter. I think the wax is cleaner as it tastes better and leaves less shit behind but both do leave a little something.

What my issue is, I have no idea when to stop. for example. I put a little square in the middle of the 2 posts in the concentrate pan. So not much at all then i crank it on either full heat or second highest it makes no difference but i get a nice taste for a couple of hits then a weird taste for a while but it just appears to keep vaping or maybe it's turned to smoke already. Who knows?

So total concentrate newb and needing help.

I am actually regretting getting the pax 3 if I'm honest as the concentrates haven't really done it for me in the pax. I also bought the vented lid and screen which made herb better but I went to visit my mate who has the argo which is just so much better for herb in my opinion so i am buying one of them this week.
I'm not dissing the pax, I'll probably keep it, I like to pack it real tight so i get a really long(but not very flavorful) sesh which is handy when out and about in the motor.

Maybe i should consider an e-nail also??

Personally I have a pen for concentrates.
Pens with quartz coils seem to be great with wax and shatter, and they are becoming more and more affordable.The pax 3 is one of my regular flower vapes and it can pack a punch ( as you probably know)

CalyxSmokr

use the pax for flower. get a coil pen for wax. an enail is a great option if you have that much wax.I haven't used the pax but I don't think it is really known as working well for concentrates

MrBaked.co

Thanks, So i took delivery of the ARGO this morning and decided I am going to sell my Pax3 and invest the money in a e-nails. I only vape dabs at home and not that often so I don't need anything uber portable. :)

Cheers guys

MrBaked.co,
Top Bottom