Other flame-based devices besides Vapman

coolbreeze

I remember liking the ones that had the egg-shape in the middle of the stem that screws open, and you put a nug in there that gets soaked in reclaim till you can barely pull through the pipe, then we would unscrew the egg and break that nug up and put it in the bowl.
=coff= =coff=
I can still taste it.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
You put a nug in there that gets soaked in reclaim till you can barely pull through the pipe, then we would unscrew the egg and break that nug up and put it in the bowl.
Good times. When did we stop calling it resin? 🤔

cx714,
Reactions: Ramahs

coolbreeze

Not sure I'd want to 'reclaim' my 'resin' these days, given the choice, but desperate times called for desperate measures, no regrets. Man, the disgusting resin bowls I have smoked...ok, maybe some regrets!

The same trick nowadays with a vaporizer is brilliant, though, since the reclaim is basically a concentrated distillation of the vaporized weed you're after, as opposed to a sort of toxic waste product containing a concetration of all that's wrong along with some remnant THC.

In fact, you could create an 'inception' vape by loading one of those pipes with a nug and then using the Vapo-bowl on it for a week or two!

Anyhow, thank the amazing monkey-brains that came up with vaporizing!

EDIT: Chamber pipes! That's what those were called: chamber pipes! You could also get an inch-long barrel-shaped mid-section (usually metal but sometimes acrylic!) to fit between the 'egg' sections that, like, tripled the room for resin-fouled nugs. That metal mid-section could also be attached to extend your bowl, giving you room to smoke like an eighth at a time! Life use to be so stupid....it still is, but it used to be, too!!

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Not sure I'd want to 'reclaim' my 'resin' these days, given the choice, but desperate times called for desperate measures, no regrets. Man, the disgusting resin bowls I have smoked...ok, maybe some regrets!

Yeah. I remember even scraping both the black wet "resin" inside, as well, as what was caught between the threads on the inside of the bowl, and spreading it onto foil. Then we could use a tube (hollowed out pen, straw, etc) to inhale the smoke as that nasty shit bubbles...lookin' like like we're surfin' a damn meth boat :rofl:

I can't imagine inhaling that shit these days, but it sure is funny to look back on my younger and dumber days.

C'mon though, we were young and the best thing around was seedy mexican brickweed, and even that was dry sometimes.

"Kids these days don't know how good they've got it, grumble grumble, something something something...walked in 3 feet of snow for 12 miles to get my brickweed when I was a kid...got plenty of resin from our pipe scrapings too...and we were happy with it!...grumble grumble, something something, DAMN COMPUTERS!!!"

coolbreeze

Yeah. I remember even scraping both the black wet "resin" inside, as well, as what was caught between the threads on the inside of the bowl, and spreading it onto foil. Then we could use a tube (hollowed out pen, straw, etc) to inhale the smoke as that nasty shit bubbles...lookin' like like we're surfin' a damn meth boat :rofl:

I can't imagine inhaling that shit these days, but it sure is funny to look back on my younger and dumber days.

C'mon though, we were young and the best thing around was seedy mexican brickweed, and even that was dry sometimes.

"Kids these days don't know how good they've got it, grumble grumble, something something something...walked in 3 feet of snow for 12 miles to get my brickweed when I was a kid...got plenty of resin from our pipe scrapings too...and we were happy with it!...grumble grumble, something something, DAMN COMPUTERS!!!"
Dude, it was worse: we sandwiched that shit like a concentrate. Which it sorta was...of all things evil, plus a small buzz!

coolbreeze,
  • Haha
Reactions: Ramahs

coolbreeze

Dreamwood Roasty in the mornin'!
IMG-0921.jpg

coolbreeze

Near Dark/Blaze/Black Leaf has a few manual conduction vapes:

There's also the Black Leaf Vapor Wand, a convection vape:

That one has its own thread, here.

Turns out they're also manufacturers of the Vapocane B, I guess.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: shizoman

TeaCup

Has anyone tried the Vapor Genie Glass Bat? Not much on the web to learn about, couldn't find a single usage vid.

TeaCup,

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Resurrecting this thread because I recently realized that for a while my rotation has been:

1. Vapman by day
2. Lotus by night
3. Anvil on the weekend

The Vapman shines with smaller loads, helping me stay lifted but alert during the day. Size and ritual make it a fidget toy for adults. And for hash, it's the one.

Although it’s a fairly new addition, I love the flavor and pipe-like ritual of the Lotus. I set my flame smaller just so I can hit it more often, session-ing on demand. A meditative and thoroughly enjoyable way to put the day behind you.

As for the Anvil, sometimes a self-inflicted uppercut is the answer. And a tasty one at that.

My all-butane lineup was mostly happy accident, but there's an element of finesse that adds to the enjoyment. Even a small single-jet packs enough power so that good technique can give you the exact hit you’re looking for.

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

One of the best performing and cheapest vaporizer out there has always been the Vapo-bowl.. I have quit inhaling jet streams years ago,due to health concerns. But this vaporizer outperforms the Vapor Genie in term of vapor production by a lot.
The metal version is literally indesctructable and the probably the lowest priced vape out there only at 6 euro. You can use the cap with most of the regular water pipe bowls,but there is also a pretty neat glass version too. You could also buy just the top cap for 2.50
If anyone is into Sticky Bricks style vapes ,i highly recommend this one :).If you use a decent sized torch and you inhale fast ,vapor forms instantly.
06556_1_vapo_bowl_metal.webp
vapo-bowl-glas-18-8mm-vaporizer-5C3D0565-C8B2-406B-BC17-CBDB4D24ABF2_14357-0_3972.webp
Does anyone know how well this works with DMT?

No worries if no one knows, I already know the VaporGenie is popular at dmt nexus, just curious since this seems like a better/cheaper option.

But old lightbulbs are basically free... :freak::haw::mental:

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Does anyone know how well this works with DMT?
any vape can be good enough for DMT, but the smell won't go easily, some people say it stays forever... you need to set temperature to 160C and enjoy.. even Dynavap M can do the job.. it has 180C at the upper part of the cap, but i think it will be fine ;)

checkyourlibido

any vape can be good enough for DMT, but the smell won't go easily, some people say it stays forever... you need to set temperature to 160C and enjoy.. even Dynavap M can do the job.. it has 180C at the upper part of the cap, but i think it will be fine ;)
Yeah, I don’t want to put that smell in my TP80, lol. Oh, I just remembered seeing people talking about smells with some used vapes. That would be so wrong to sell DMT stench without disclosing it.

Anyhow, back on track, Dynavap is definitely an option. I just don’t have one right now, but Black Friday is soon and they run decent sales historically. I probably prefer it over the Vapor Genie, but the GVG is just so hyped over on dmt nexus. And I just feel like if I got the Bronze Sherlock and a burgundy bathrobe, I’d just be about the sexiest person alive.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: GoldenBud
Top Bottom