• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Oregon Cannabis News

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Berzzerkker

Saw this on reddit, Pruf Cultivar live Hash Rosin carts

https://www.reddit.com/r/rosin/comments/sotccp
mq9o3e8kowg81.jpg

Ramahs

Ramahs

I discovered a place in a nearby town that advertises $25 1oz and $40 2oz of their own grown flower. I figure at that price it must not be very good. But at the same time, at that price I kinda want to make the drive just to see. Ya know?

Last edited:

Ramahs

Anyone know some good 4/20 deals for flower in/near Eugene?

Ramahs,

gangababa

Anyone know some good 4/20 deals for flower in/near Eugene?
I left Eugene four years ago. Likely lots of 4/20 sales.
You might start here with the advertisements in the April 14th issue of "Eugene Weekly".
I quick scanned the pdf pages finding a plethora of adverts.
This is the URL.
https://archive.org/details/2022-04-14-ew/mode/2up

I have some Eugene weekly adds from April 2018, here with me in Oregon.
Nothing here like those legal markets there.

Gunky

I don't know what's available in Eugene but if it's anything like the Rogue Valley, the main drag (route 99 in the Rogue Valley) is lined with cannabis shops. If you don't see one just go along another quarter mile! More than bars or churches, more than Starbucks, more than almost any other biz. And the prices are pretty good. Lots of good clones available too.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Thanks for the info.

And yes, there's plenty of shops here in Eugene. Literally every few blocks you pass by one. I was just curious if anyone knew of some unadvertised special that I'm not seeing in the ads. I've been to at least a dozen local shops so far, but I was just curious in case anyone knew more than I do, since I haven't lived here for very long.

Gunky

Sorry, I've been growing and haven't bought anything for a few years. Check for ads and coupons in local newspapers and those free, local advertising rags. Also, search online for nearest places that have a specific strain you are interested in, compare prices. Beach Wedding was one I had a few years back that was excellent. You can also look for Jager, excellent southern Oregon strain...

Gunky,
Reactions: Shrike

Ramahs

I applied for a permit to work as an employee in the cannabis industry here. Unfortunately it's been a couple months and no approval yet ☹️

Cannabiker

Damn, I've got stock in Curaleaf. I had misgivings about buying cannabis stocks. On one hand, investing could be seen as a way to fully embrace legalization by welcoming cannabis companies into the larger economy. On the other hand, the larger economy is a fucked-up place where companies are more concerned about investors than employees, customers, or ethics. It's sad to see the hostile takeover of the cannabis cottage industry by big-money assholes who would have scorned us as a bunch of dirty hippies just a few years ago.

Still, I have a pitifully small pile of retirement money to invest, so I put it into industries I want to see thrive (cannabis and bicycles--I'm pretty transparent). I was a little wary of Curaleaf because Select had always struck me as a little sketch (to be fair, most big operators strike me that way), but I picked them as part of my portfolio. Now I'm a few degrees of separation from a Russian Oligarch.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill,

Gunky

This publication is kind of dubious. I don't totally disagree with the idea that the program isn't working well, but I'm not sure these guys are the right ones to provide an unbiased assessment.

Gunky,
Reactions: macbill

Ramahs

"Thomas Hogan is an adjunct fellow at the Manhattan Institute. He has served as a federal prosecutor, local prosecutor, and elected district attorney."

^
He served as a DA. So of course he is going to view this shit like a cop. Fuck this guy.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill,
Top Bottom